2011-11-06 17:32:45

Hi staindaddict,

Thank you.
The help file remade it.

http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp/eng/help.html

This game can replace all voices.
If there is a person of recording, it becomes the version of various countries.
It is only English and Japanese, but wants to increase other languages.

Please wait for the product version a little more.

2011-11-06 18:16:21

That help document is looking much better. can't wait to play the game. You did a great job.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-11-19 12:50:10

Hi,

I am sorry to become late.
I released a game. The trial version has also fixed.

http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp/

Future, I want to respond to many languages

I made the following languages.(game sound)

English
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp … yVideo.wmv
Japanese
German
French
Chinese

It is difficult to accommodate the language.
But,I would like to continue efforts.

2011-11-19 15:30:51

This is excellent, but how do I purchase it?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-11-19 16:33:45

Sorry for the double post, but I'm stuck.
I registered online with the trial, I have not bought the game yet because I don't know what I have to do to buy it... Anyways, the menu comes back up after I register, and the only two options I can hit are end and register online. Why can't I get to practice game and all the other ones anymore after registering online?

2011-11-20 15:33:15

Hi staindaddict,
Sorry, I now went home.

The trial version has four menus.
1.Practice game
2.Net Game
3.Register Online
4.end

Is menu only two?
(Register Online,end)

If only two menu・・・

1.You download the latest edition and will do a reinstallation?
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp/

2.This game supports mouse movement.
If you are moving the mouse, you may have chosen its location.

When your menus is two, I investigate.
Please teach me language.

"Register Online" is the information for online games.
The name ("Register Online" )  was bad, sorry.
The trial version is a different the product versions
The file of a trial version and the file of the product versions are another.

The product version has six menus.

Practice game
League match
Against all teams
Net Game
Register Online
end

The product version can be downloaded from another url.
Product version, you can pay with PayPal

2011-11-20 16:11:10

I'd like to buy the game, where can I download the full version, and pay with Paypal?

2011-11-20 16:36:12

OK, this is what's happening.
I downloaded the trial, it asks me if I want to aquire a new file. I say yes, to be up to date.
When I enter the main menu, I can only choose between register online, and end game.  Even if I try to hit register online, the game closes as if I hit end game. So, I can  not do anything. I can't register online, I can not play, nothing.

2011-11-20 16:43:40

OK, sorry for all the posts, but I ran a repair on the game, and now it works. So, how can I buy it?

2011-11-21 04:05:20

Hi staindaddict,

It was good for a game to move.

Sorry,I forgot to change the description of English.

http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp/eng/index.htm

You can pay by Paypal. ($39.9)

After payment, the URL of the product version, serial number sent by email.

I am making the racing game now.
If a racing game is completed, it will write in BBS.

Thank you.

2011-11-21 11:35:20

OK, I just bought this game, and it's very very fun. I'd recommend it to everyone on this list, plus it's got online play which is awesome.
I do have some suggestions though.
1. Can there be a way to turn the music down so it isn't so loud? Sometimes it over powers the voice.
2. A save feature would be nice. 45 minute matches, sometimes you want to take a break, and come back to it. Could this be added for league challenge, and possible online play?
3. I don't understand what the tones are when the ball gets loose. Am I supposed to know something about that?
4. I believe the help file can still be a little clearier.. I'd offer to fix it up myself for you if you're willing.
That's about it for now. Thanks for a great game! And guys, help get this game out there, like hopefully Dark will see this, and some one can post do audyssy, and all that.

2011-11-23 08:14:25

Hi staindaddict,

Thank you.
A league match and a full victory game can be saved after a game end.
However, it was not able to save in the during the game.
Add, 'Save in the middle of the game' .
Your opinion is wonderful.

1. The volume of BGM of a game was lowered.
(I am sorry, since it was my voice in the Japanese version, volume was good )

2. Save in the middle of the game.

F2 key :  Game save
F3 key :  Game end

After a game is ended normally, preservation data disappears.
However, since there is a partner, a net game cannot be saved.
Save the game in the middle of the game, only when player is dribbling.

3.Sound of the position of a ball

The position of a ball is known to sound.
A scale changes from the direction near its goal to an enemy's goal.
One's goal : do re mi fa so la ti do : An enemy's goal
sound:http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp/eng/alldoremi.wav

These modifications will be automatically updated

It added to the help file.
http://pcyam.com/game/BariBariFutsal/hp/eng/help.html

2011-11-23 11:13:54

Hi there,

Thanks for adding those features. I love this game, and I sure hope others are taking advantage of what a great game you have made.

2011-11-23 11:15:26

Sorry for the double post here again, but if you put more information on how to buy the game here, I'm sure you'll get more purchases.

2011-11-23 15:11:02

Well i've finally tried this one.

it's deffinately good to see a propper football game, and one that requires some stratogy which is rather nice, so congrats on that, the music and sound also fit very well.

I particularly like the setup here with the game being turn based, sinse it actually lets you play strategicaly, though equally there does seem to be an element of chance as well, which is quite good going.

i also approve of an audio game which has graphics sinse from a low vision perspective that's helpful too.

From a tactical perspective, one rather odd thing I found was that some of the moves mentioned in the documentation like violent defense didn't show up in the menue for some reason, though I could understand those being disabled in the trial version of the game or in the practice game.

I also would've rather liked a way to actually know where players are on the pitch, sinse currently knowing whether to pass the ball to another of your players, whether to go right or left etc seems a litle random.

You could do this either by having keys that would report the position of each playerfor instance 1-5 for your team and 6-0 for the enemy, which could give a message like "top center of England's half" thus letting you coordinate things a bit more.

Another way around this might be (sinse there are only 5 players a side), to simply have a number of audio kews played to distinguish how close your and the enemy players are to the ball, that wa you could know when to pass the ball as the enemy was closing in.

You might even have some sort of sterrio panning system for this.

There were really only two things I was less keen on here, the voices and speach.

While I can understand using recorded speech (especially sinse English is obviously not your first language Keroro, unfortunately the voices you've got are a litle unclear in places. you might therefore considder having some voice files recorded in human speech to add to the game, or at least finding a better synth such as those at seerprock.

If you'd like to get the files recorded, there are plenty of people here who might be able to help, ---- including myself, in fact having many people do different bits of recording for this would be nice especially with all the different players and team names (a different voice for each teams players would be awsome if possible). I in fact looked for the voice files to see how many there were and if recording them would be relatively doable, but they seemed to be in a format I didn't know and I couldn't play them.

The second thing while understandable, is probably stil something to think about, namely that while I understand English isn't your first language, some of the messages were a litle confusing, particularly when attacking or defending a player, the game seemed to get the names of players wrong, for instance if my player Blackpool was trying to take the ball from a German player Weimar, I'd get the message "can you stop a pass from blackpool?" Which was a litle confusing at first.

Again perhaps this is something that could be sorted out (i'd once more be glad to help), to insure the game is as good as possible.

Lastly, there is the matter of price.

Very few audio games are as much as 39 usd to buy, you can see a list at www.pcsgames.net. While I certainly think the game is! worth paying for especially with the league mode and such, it's obvious a great deal of work has gone into it, I'm not sure about the 39 usd price.

I know the dollar is doing badly at the moment which obviously is not good for pricing when your using another currency, there is a similar problem in England with the pound, however for international matters the dollar is stil something of a standard, ---- indeed I can think of Uk developers that sell only in dollars and have prices accordingly.

obviously what you charge for the game is entirely up to you, but you might think about asking say 25 or 30 usd for it to be more in line with the prices of other audio games and thus encourage more people to buy it, sinse obviously having 20 copies sold at 30 usd would be better than having 10 copies sold at 39.

As I said, this isn't meant to say the game is bad quality, only that considdering what other audio games cost I'm not sure how many people will want to pay that much for it, and it'd be better if you sold as many copies as possible than have people put off by the price.

Of course as I said, this is entirely up to you Keroro, this is just my thoughts.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-11-23 18:49:53

Ok here are my thoughts.
My maine thing is I don't really feel 5 minutes is a sificient amount of time to get the hang of the game.
My other suggestion is, Could the trial version at least have the ability to play a league match?
These are just my thoughts. I would like to say congradulations on the game.

Audio game king

2011-11-23 19:12:32

One other suggestion I had was, having a button you can press when you have the ball, so you can know how close you are to the goal. I think this is something similar along the lines to what Dark said, but I just wanted to throw my two cents in there.
It's kind of a hit and miss passing the ball, and running to the left and right, and there's really no indicator on when a good time to shoot is.

2011-11-23 20:47:57

Actually staindadict how close the ball was to the goal seemed fairly easy to tell, sinse the higher the note on the piano, the closer it wasto the other teams' goal, where as the lower it was the closer to yours.

this seemed a fairly good indicator, though the problem I personally always had is knowing how close the other team' players were and when to try a pass to my other attacker when I wasn't close enough to the goal, sinse usually if I got tackled I seemed to lose the ball.

Wp85, I think the five minute thing is a game limitation, not a trial one and all matches will last that long irrispective of who your playing against.

I don't think having the league match in the trial version would be a ood idea, sinse I get the idea the league is the tournament of the game, ---- unless perhaps there was a cut down league of say 5 teams to play, but even so remember a trial is just to let you try the game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-11-23 23:02:10

Hi,
I personally wish that someone would expound on the docs; really all we hae is a key reference.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-11-24 01:56:27

Well what it seems to be is there are two modes of the game, real time and turn based.

In real time mode one player has the mode ball and is dribling or passing, and you give general insturctions either to that player if you've got the ball or to your team, but being as there is no indicator how close the players are to each other it's rather difficult to know when to give what instructions at this point and is pretty random.

Then, if two players with the ball intercept you have a sort of menue based turn base dcombat affair, where you choose an option like pass or dribble and the other player chooses one as well.

there are some commands i'm not sure about here, like auto, and sometimes commands show up and not others, also it seems a litle random.

Currently the game seems mostly chance based from what I can determine, or at least based on factors (like player position), that you have no indication of from the audio.

I've won more matches than I lost, but that's really only by trying a goal kick as soon as the tones get high, varying my players turn based tackles betwene passes and dribbles, and going defense when the ball is near my goal.

I do think there is more to the game than just randomness though, which is why I'd so much like more information about what's actually happening, how the different instructions and moves work, and above all where the players are on the pitch.

2011-11-24 08:52:39

Hi Dark,
Thanks for the many comments.
Please give a little time to think.

2011-11-24 09:58:06

Hi.
This game sounds really interesting. I'll give it a try this weekend.
Sounds like the game and documentation needs some better translation to clear up some confusion but I'm not sure as I haven't tried the game yet. Does the game has any unlockable things? Or what features does the full game have when it cust that much?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2011-11-24 10:55:41

Glad you liked the comments Keroro. I sort of see that as another part of my job really as one of the admins of this site, not just to write up the entries in the db, but also to try and give good feedback when someone comes up with a new game. I certainly hope the game will go on improving sinse it has great potential to be an awsome game if the various issues can be fixed.

@Slj, Unlockables I don't know, but from what I can gather from the documentation the league mode is a pretty major tournament affair with many matches to play that should take a good bit of time to complete.

If anything else is in the game, such as management of your team and it's players, improving their stats, buying and selling players etc, I'm not sure, though certainly it sounds like the tournament mode contains many matches to play.

I'm also currently not sure about the price, sinse as I said compared to other audio games it is indeed expensive, and I'm not certain myself whether there is enough in the game to make this worth it at the moment.

for a start as it says in the database guidelines, things seem a bit random, thus I don't know if you can improve at the game through practice and experience or whether you just have to wait and hope. Currently we don't really know enough about what the league match and play all teams options add to the game, accept that they involve more matches than just a single one, but hopefully Keroro can give us some more information about those as well, maybe even have a mini league in the demo version of say three or five teams.

I think currently though, my main worry with the game is the gameplay and the speech, sinse if the game is based more on chance than tactics no amount of extra tournament options will be enough to improve things.

2011-11-24 23:39:12

i'm definitely looking forward to this, always wanted to propperly play a football/soccar game such as fefa and the like, it'd be awesome to win trophies and such with arsenal for example.  i know its not the case in this one, but you get where i'm going, right? big_smile 
i'll let you know my thoughts.

2011-11-25 21:19:59

Hi.
I've just tried the game and I find it very confusing.
Keroro: Do you need any help on translating the game into some better english? The documentation does need a lot of improvements as well. I'm not saying this to make you feel bad or to say anything bad about the game. If you need any help on improving the translation in the game or in the documentation, I'm sure we would be able to find someone who's willing to help.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen