2011-10-16 15:30:44

hi,
this is intended to be funny
here are simple steps to infect a computer
when you complete all these steps you have a really nastily infected computer
1. use an unpatched version of xp with no service packs
2. never install updates
3. never use any type of protection, antivirus software is only for people who do dangerous things right?
4. never disable autorun, once you find a flash drive plugg it directly into your pc
5. frequently visit dangerous sites, nothing will happen to you anyway, your an advanced user
6. use a p2p program like limewire, bearshare, ares etc
7. whenever you see a pop-up stating that your computer is infected, click on it

8. click on links in your spam e-mails
actually the xp with no service pack should do the trick
but these others are just backups
if anyone else has more tips feel free to post them

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2011-10-16 20:02:18

Open all and every E-mail, especially those with addresses with lots of hashes and at signs and those offering you free discounts, you wouldn't want to miss out on all that good free stuff would you, ---- and hay, someone called Cindy &%roj~s%44gv says she loves you! of course you need to read that important news!

Open as many ports as possible on your computer, and disable the firewall, ---- afterall those firewalls just make your computer heat up!

Let as many people know your TC ip, E-mail, and system administrator password as humanly possible, and remove all those silly restricted file locks on your computer, ---- afterall it's nice to share things right?

While we're talking about your operating system, you might want to open up regedit and have a good play with stuff in there. You can play such fun games as deleting any file with an aj in it, importing as many keys as possible, ---- oh, and remember not to backup ever!

Btw, I really! hope nobody actually ever does any of these, particularly that last one! :d.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-10-17 01:04:10

Oh my! I bet the computer would stop working way before you could do even half of these things. :-D
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2011-10-17 01:26:38

I once got Malware on my windows ME laptop (which is still functional--after a few years I managed to kill the bugs properly), and after an extensive search for some of the URLs and things it kept opening, I managed to find a whole lot of them in one file... user.dat!
So, naturally, I just deleted it.

I have no idea how jaws managed to load to tell me how royally screwed I was when I next rebooted, or what randomly prompted system restore to come to the rescue after a while of trying to get functionality out of the crippled OS.

So, umm, delete user.dat! That'll show 'em!

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-10-17 02:52:23 (edited by Nocturnus 2011-10-17 03:14:06)

Visit and download from as many p.o.r.n sites as possible, and feel free to follow any links advertised.

Do not protect your computer with a password.  Seriously; why should you have to remember one more thing in life?

Allow everyone in your neighborhood to use your computer at any given moment in time.

if you are on twitter and you see irregular direct messages from your followers containing interesting links, don't hesitate to click on them.  Chances are your twitter will get hacked, and we have no way of knowing what else may follow.

when browsing the net, make sure to disable fishing filters and popup blockers.  Ya wanna make sure to have as many opportunities as possible to test your advanced skils.

Search for fre software and download and install software that will install other software and toolbars, screensavers and other bloatware on your machine.

Trust all instant messages from weird screennames on AIM.

Do not defrag, delete temporary files, check for failed sectors on your hard drive, or run system restore unless your computer is infected already and showing horrible signs.  Your old registry will simply merge with the infected one creating a massive dump across your system.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2011-10-17 09:50:56

Youch!

I must confess I don't use the popup blocker anyway sinse there are far too many online brouser games and other things that need it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-10-17 11:04:59

Well, In firefox I use the adblock plugin, which boy makes a difference. You don't initially notice it, but when I have to use IE for something I realize just how much flash ads use these days.
As for some more ideas, if someone sends you a text document in a .exe file, we all know you should open it. Let all scripts and activeX run, and enable the preview pain in your e-mail client. 
Before purchasing your software, first go ahead and find as many cracks for it as possible, visiting each site youf ind and downloading it, then running said file, and after you're done with that, go and purchase. By this time you  most likely would have gotten a keylogger...
If a site asks for your credit card details, go and supply, since if an email says urgent, it's urgent and must be done ASAP!

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2011-10-17 11:12:02

Well if we're talking about E-mails, remember that any E-mail you get from Paypal, ups or a bank requesting that you give them your password and other information is one you must answer immediately!

I know Paypal etc always say! they won't ask for your password, ---- but well when they are clearly sending you urgent mails asking for it obviously there is a good reason!

2011-10-17 11:46:12

When you have a wireless network at home, don't put a password on it! Isn't sharing bandwidth with your neighbours caring? When you have multiple PCs connected to this network, share the contents of all the drives and don't put passwords on them. Afterall, why would hackers want to hack me? Don't they just hack government agencies? Its so troublesome to get file sharing to work when you password-protect it. When browsing your system drive, make sure to delete files with weird extensions on them such as .dll, .dat etc; they're just there to clutter up your hard drive.

2011-10-17 23:22:32

OOO, hehe.  I'm the master of this.  (my poor laptop I used to have)

1.  Do all of the above to your next 8 computers.

2.  Decide you want to put magnets on your tower and all over your computer for decoration.  You want that computer to have amazing pictures on it.

3.  Try to hack in the CIA computers (my friend did this once....his computer suddenly turned off and could never turn back on).

4.  Always eat anddrink at your keyboard.  What, it's important to keep up with your e-mails and audiogames.net foruming.  Eat while  posting, nothing bad will happen from spilling your coffee or tea on the keyboord...or in the harddrive.

LOL!

2011-10-18 00:09:40 (edited by hadi.gsf 2011-10-18 00:11:25)

oh

o.k here it is,  if you want a hardware failure!
1: just slide the cover of your case open "if you have PC"
(skip this step if you have a labtop)
2: flex your arm muscles and curl your fist.
3: smash your fist powerfully in your case, and try to hit all the hardwares and the cables.
if it didn't do the trick, again smash your fist in it untill you hear a loud "zap!" sound and your pc never gets back online.
(if you have a labtop just throw it at aboute 15 meters to the ground and it'll do the trick)
good luck!

heh ok all above was just kidding but

try searching for torrents and installing all of them. and wait for the malwares to creep to your computer!

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2011-10-18 01:14:07

I have one that I've, unfortunately, done myself.
Plug a hard drive into your tower while it is currently plugged in and booting up.

Here is one my friend did, and it is absolutely true even though it sounds made-up.
1) Leave the door off of your tower and set it on its side next to your desk.
2) Eat a bowl of fruit loops at your desk, and drop the bowl into the open computer tower.
3) While you're at work, let your dog chew and dig into the open case trying to get a few fruit loops you must have left in there.
4) After getting your pal Aprone to repair all of the parts the dog ate, return it to its original place, open and laying next to the desk.
5) Knock a desk fan over so it falls into the open tower.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-10-18 03:06:37

Hello

If you really want to mangle your computer for good and i mean for good do the following.

1. Use your computer as a punching bag. Whenever you get mad, sit in your chair and have a temper tantrum kicking at your cpu and pounding your fists on the keyboard. Keep doing this until your cpu starts to crack or dent and your keyboard is missing all the keys and the little button things under the plastic keys get jammed or, while you're still in a rage, pull at the little buttons under the plastic until they pop out in your hands.
Go on the internet and install my security engine. This actually happened to me. I installed something called my security engine that i randomly found when trying to get stuff from l-works. It claims to be an anti-virus program, but it is a virus and has a little chicken thingie that makes squacking noises once in a while and pops up fake warnings of malware on your computer. Hey, you know? When you take a bath or shower, be sure to take your computer with you. After all, you wouldn't want to be interrupted from playing Shades of Doom by a bath would you?
Also, take your computer to school and show it to other kids. They will probably go wild over it and start fighting over it. Someone will eventually break something important.

And, hey please do not do these things.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2011-10-18 09:25:38

Lol Hadi, scientific application of fist is sure! to cause problems, though as we now seem to be on hardware failures, one I must add is something my friend actually did.

Use cd drive as ash tray when smoking interesting tobacco, then push cd drive back in. When laptop fails to work, attempt to remove ash and bits of leaf by picking up, opening cd drive, and shaking vigorously!

and I thought the time I once had an accident with a cup of coffee and a laptop was bad :d.

2011-10-18 11:43:50

Wow dark; your friend is insane rofl. Was he so desperate to smoke that he had to use the cd drive as a makeshift ashtray?

@Aprone: yeah that's kinda hard to believe; it had me laughing out loud tongue. The worse that has happened to me is spilling coffee all over the table my laptop was sitting on rofl though thankfully I managed to lift it away in time to avoid most of the coffee.

2011-10-18 12:04:57

Hello
To crash your computer, jut delete local disc c and restart your computer. I think that can crash very goood! hahahaha!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-10-18 13:31:31

Hmmm, I didn't think deleting local disk c was even possible! reformat yes, delete no, however I'm not going to try it to find out :d.

Yes victorious, my friend was a litle, mmmm, not in a legal state of mind at the time (as I said, not just tobacco he was smoking), big_smile.

2011-10-18 14:34:28

Ahh I get what you're trying to say dark.

2011-10-18 15:11:06

Hi,
It's my turn and this one's for the hardware failures, or rather: if someone does do these things and gets frustrated, do the following (this is similar to the rage one)
Note: if anyone does attempt to do anything in this topic it will generally not be good news, the same goes for the following one. I hope that this will help releave stress and cause a laugh though... and some of it probably isn't physically possible anyway, you'll get what I mean when you read it. So, here goes and enjoy!
Grab a hammer in the style of pkb game's pc blaster that was once available (not sure if it is anymore).
Start with the computer keyboard, bringing the hammer dwn. If this does not crush the keyboard in one hit then get an even larger hammer, hire a mechanical arm that can lift it around 50 feet in the air, and let the arm swing down and watch as not only the keyboard is sent showering everywhere but it will probably smash through your desk as well.
If you're really frustrated smash the desk again until it becomes a fine poudery substance.
Next go for the monitor that's probably either already been smashed or is on the floor in a heep. If the latter, grab and rip one side out... slowly... painfully... torture it!
Once that's done, do the same with the other, only this time rip it so fast that the thing just pops off.
Next, the screen part... Try to bend it and attempt to create a monitor metalic aeroplane, and throw it out the window, or if you're really daring and you're in a workplace, find the boss's office and throw it through their window so it lands inside, not out, of it. If you haven't been fired that will certainly get you fired and possibly you may end up paying hundreds or thousands of your local currancy for damages.
Next, go back to your pc and go for the tower. If you're in a workplace it is simply recommended to skip this step and run as the police might be coming after you at this stage. But if you think you can get the tower before they get to where you are then grab it and throw it into your car and prepare for the wildist police chace of your live. If the tower is still turned on and has a speaker inside, jaws for windows might start speaking with pc speaker voices or something. (note, this probably isn't true, but if it was it'd be funny)
Get out your iPhone and load up aradni GPS with voiceover on. Plug it into your car's stereo and have it blaring out so loud with the window open. For an even more daring step, put on sound of da police hiphop song at max volume! The police will still be on your tail and there'll probably not be too much of a way to avoid them.
When you get home, if you still have the mechanical arm, get out of the car with the tower loaded in the arm and launch it at your front door. If like most mechanical arms it's spring loaded, the door and tower will both be smashed. The arm should then swivvel round into any oncoming cars and if you put spikes on the end the result would be very very deadly.
Congratulations, you've successfully become some sort of crazy, nerdy psycopath!
A final note: I hope I haven't offended anyone, really.

2011-10-18 16:50:33

Still doing hardware failures:
you know how the majority of shopping malls and fast food's have wi-fi hot spots... and food? Well this could be a potentially lethal combo, so go take out what ever you wanna connect with, and grab a snack. Oh and be careless about it. Use your keyboard as a tray and a nabkin, keep lettihng go, and soon enough it should result in some major damage...

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2011-10-18 16:52:10

hi,
about getting infected
I  forgot about those p0rn sites yeah go and download the flash thingies they give you
and soon you'll have some kind of rootkit
so about running xp with no service packs
1. I plugged in my ethernet cable
2. I forgot to update avira
3. I started ultra-browsing
4. suddenly.... antivir guard: atention: detection! it kept finding files like 72.scr and wierd .exes
it kept detecting the tr/cript.zpack.gen trojan I should have done something but oh no!
I kept browsing
then avira updated and asked me to reboot
I said well k
then the pc booted back up
it detected  a inject trojan
then it detected worm/irc-bot 99999.9 worm
so, I started browsing again
then things started to get nasty
I plugged in my external hdd
then it started detecting w32:virut.gen virus
and soon after it detected the w32:sality.y virus
both viruses are one of the worst viruses you can ever get
then avira was detecting 6 viruses a minute
and I said wow!
time for a scan...
I started a scan
and I made another silly mistake!
I forgot to unplugg my internet cable
and boom
my pc rebooted
and when the desktop came back up...
no avira!
that pc remained infected for another week

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2011-10-18 17:08:08

Ouch enes, while probably not as crazy that is worrying, though ir eminds me of the silly mistake I made earlier this year.

I'm running a scan with avg, suddenly I get an error message telling me to reboot my pc.

I reboot and am told there is a serious problem (with some spelling mistakes), and I need to go to some site and pay money to fix it.

Thankfully, though my programs menue and favourites are gone, the avg tray icon is stil running. I run avg (as I should've done originally), and the virus is munched in seconds.

Now the only problem I have is that the task manager is disabled.

2011-10-18 17:16:05

is it still disabled?
use  malwarebytes to remove leftover malware traces
you can get it at
www.malwarebytes.org

2011-10-18 17:39:26

I'm not sure malwarebytes would help because it is a legitimate setting to disable the task manager.  Imagine if a piece of malware muted your speakers.  An anti-virus program can destroy the malware, but it wouldn't know to put the volume back because the muting feature is not, in intself, any type of malware.

Dark, if you're comfortable with making a quick registry edit, this link explains how to bring back the task manager.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2052294_enable- … ws-xp.html
If I were you, I would stop after step 6, since the rest of the steps are intended to allow you to easily disable the task manager again in the future, and that's something I don't imagine you'll ever want to do.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-10-18 17:44:21

Thanks Aprone.

I'm not absolutely comfortable with editing the registry generally but I'll certainly look into this sinse it is a pain being disabled, and assuming I can be certain what I'm doing is right.