2011-10-09 11:57:48 (edited by burak 2011-10-09 11:58:50)

Hello,
I want to download videos from youtube but I want it to be converted to mp3. Do you have any program for this? If so, can you give it here? Thanks.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-10-09 15:40:54

I use this website.
http://ixconverter.com/
It might not be very accessible, since I even have a little trouble with it and I can see, lol!  It does work though.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-10-09 16:40:12

I use listentoyoutube.com. It's ads are persistent and I wouldn't trust them... and it has this tendency to break every now and then.
So if Aprone's link is accessible and doesn't involve malware, use that one. tongue

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-10-10 22:29:12

Hi,
go into google and type in youtube to mp3 comverter.
or, if you can't be bothered to do that you could always coppy and paste this link into your web brouser.
www.dvdvideosoft.com/.../dvd/Free-YouTube-to-MP3-Converter
after doing this click the free youtube link and then download the softwhere, download youtube videos and enjoy!
oh yeah this softwhere is 100 persent accesible.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-10-11 14:11:54

HI,
DO not go with that one; I used to, but DVD Video Soft is a nightmare. I'd recommend Songr; it's muchy easier, and infact you were the one who told me abouty it, ironically enough.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-10-17 22:18:21

Hi all,
believe it or not there is a very easy way to convert videos.
you go to www.youtube-mp3.org (remember the dash between youtube and mp3) and then clear the edit box and then paste the url in, and then wait for the conversion to happen.
I've seen some incredibly quick conversions happen here. It actually converted a 4 minute video in a second at one time, faster than any downloader I've seen! When this happened for the first time I was so shocked I ended up yelling out.
I know what people say, if it's too good to be true then it's not true, but trust me, this is actually a site that works. Just remember to use a video that has a watch thing in it, not a video that's linked from a user's channel page.

2011-10-20 14:10:46

HI,
Personally I don't like having to go to downloader sites; it's probably a mentality thing, but I much prefer just opening up an aplication on your computer then converting it. Afte all you still have to download it after the website converts it.

Best Regards,
Hayden