2011-07-16 18:37:40 (edited by coffeeking 2011-07-16 19:59:13)

hi. I'm basically a coffee phanatic, haha. I love coffee.  as long as it's not flavored coffee i don't like that much. I thought I'd start a post on favorite coffee, and what machines  you guys use to make them? I use a bhg coffee maker with built-in grinder to grind whole bean coffee. Dark roasts are my favorite, french roasts, collumbian, etc. but I'll drink almost anything. I have right now a mexican coffee, a collumbian one  and a flavored one, ugh, way too sweet. It'll be interesting to see what other people like I already know what dark prefers, grins.

I love fresh coffee, it's just so lovely! mmmmmmmmm, coffee!

2011-07-17 01:47:03

i really like columbian coffee, we have a machine but dont often by the packets for it, its normally coffee from a jar, and a kettel, not as nice!

2011-07-17 13:07:33

Hi,
Coffeeking, I am like you, I like almost any type of coffee. I also have a machine but don't know what sort, all I know is it makes delicious coffee.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-07-17 15:13:38

well, that's the main point, as long as it makes delicious coffee my day is complete. right now i have a nice collumbian coffee brewing and the smell just fills the house, mmmmmmmm!

2011-07-18 08:26:56 (edited by lauren.downie96 2011-07-18 08:27:40)

the smell of coffee is almost as good as the taste.
I fancy a coffee now my self smile
Best regards,

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-07-18 14:04:55

haha, same here. I'm about to go make a fresh pot myself. I just got up and first thing in the morning after my email is my coffee. Only minor problem is my pot still has dish soap in it, ah well. the smell of freshly ground beans is just amazing, mmmmmmmmm, can't wait!

2011-07-18 16:56:45

lol.

2011-07-18 23:39:31

meh we have a machine, but the grinder got stuck and now we're on the instant stuff
I'm a 13 year old, so naturally I enjoy anything if it has sugar hehe

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2011-07-22 13:41:47

instant coffee? noooooooo! the horror! haha seriously though, instant coffee is just the pits  in my opinion, some people like it, I think it tastes like crappy coffee dried and then scorched in the microwave to even crappier coffee smiles.  My coffee maker uses a blade grinder to grind the coffee instead of the metal burrs that some do. I used to think burrs were better but honestly the coffee tastes the same and fifteen seconds for an entire pot of  coffee  beans to be ground isn't bad.

2011-07-23 12:05:40 (edited by lauren.downie96 2011-07-23 12:06:30)

yeah i'm 13 too so I like anything sugary smile
I am not kean on the instant stuff though, it just doesn't taste right. If you know what I mean [and i'm not! saying anyone's cheap!!!] but it tastes cheaper than the machine stuff. But that is just my oppinion smile

2011-07-24 07:03:27

HI,
You know, I agree. I cannot stand the idea of flavored coffee--I figure if you want something that tastes liek chocolate, drink hot coco.

Best Regards,
Hayden