2011-02-22 16:58:35

Hi. I'm Claudio Saez from Spain, I'm blind and I've created or adapted some computer games for the blind. Most of them are in spanish language, but a pair of them (numeratrix and cubes) include english language as an option. You may download all of them freely from my web:
http://www.claudiosplace.comli.com/PlaceJuegos.html 

best wishes. Claudio.

2011-02-26 19:56:46

This site is spanish. Can you translate it to english?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-02-27 12:01:08

Hello.
I won't translate the web to english because most of the visitors are spanish-speaking and most of my programs have spanish as the only language.Nothwithstanding, here is the information about the two games with english language option included.

Numeratrix 3.0
This game is a version of tetris, the famous puzzle game. In this case you'll have to match numbers instead of shapes to go ahead.   
Place al the chips falling along the screen to form rows and advance throw the levels in this game. both finger and brain agility will be required.
Requirements: You'll need a screen reader and / or SAPI5 voices to make this game accessible.
download:
http://a11d.net/juegos/Numeratrix-setup.exe

Cubes

Remove all the cubes and collect as many points as possible
download:
http://a11d.net/juegos/Cubos.zip

- Claudio -

2011-03-15 15:46:40

Hi,
Sounds neat...I'll have to see about these. One thing, though; next time you have something like this you might want to post it to the general section of the forum.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-03-16 19:42:41

Thanks for your comments. i'm new to this forum and thought posting here was the best way of doing things.
best wishes.

2011-04-09 17:13:01

Downoaded the games will check them out

2011-04-10 16:18:45

Hi,
How can I activate the English language for these games?

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-04-10 16:30:04

I've activated the English language from game\language submenu in cubos.

2011-04-12 22:18:14

Hi. In "cubos" you must open the "juego" (meaning game) menu, then choose "idioma" (meaning language) submenu and then the "english" option.
In Numeratrix open the "juego" menu and there you'll find a checkable "english" option.   
Both games have an english translation of the instructions in the "instrucciones" or "introduccion" file.
- Talasir -

2011-04-15 16:55:46

Hi,
I've downloaded a few of the spanish games, as those look really interesting too, and, naturally, i have some questions.
Lahuidia: I'm still a bit confused on how to play properly, and how to recrute heroes to the party. There seems to be a way to start the game with a random party, which seems pretty neet, but because the hole game's in spanish it's definitely a bit tricky to play.
I will give the English games a go in a moment.

2011-06-07 18:47:50

Hi. I've downloaded the games and like them. They're both really interesting. Hope you make more english games in the future. i'm going to have a look at the spanish versions. I know some spanish but not a lot. Oh well i'll have a go [smiles].
Best regards,
Lauren

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln