2010-04-12 17:00:10

Hi. I had made a podcast for technoshock and wonder where I may post it. I try to do it below:
Oh, no ... there is not a websight I can post it on. I have it on my computer! please, any help is really apreacheated!
[email protected]

Audiogames has entered a new era. With blockbusters such as bk2, swamp, perilous hearts and the soon-to-come road to rage, audiogames takes a new shape. High quality sounds, multiplayer and very sufficiant AI is audiogames next step towards attention. The world is about to change so cheer with me, hurray!

2010-04-12 17:09:39

well, you could upload it on something like sendspace or dropbox. I am making a podcast my self, and I always considered it open for submitions. I would be happy to publish it there, considering that many people consider ts a hard game.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2010-04-13 02:40:07

Hi.

Audiogames.net mostly doesn't host things like podcasts, ---- or at least haven't much up to now.

i'd suggest trying blind cool tech at

http://www.blindcooltech.com/

Though as more people are making podcasts about games, maybe this needs thinking about.

Having a technoshock podcast is a good idea, sinse it's not the world's easiest game, ---- in fact if you wanted to make an audio walkthrough that might be appreciated.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)