2018-12-18 05:47:10

recently I was informed about a game for sighted people, called fight simulator or something like that. apparently it had really advanced a i and other stuff. who want to do some sort of  thing like that as a group project? sound designers and coders are welcome. I'm thinking bgt for a beta but maybe moving to something else in the future. its a pretty new idea but I think it would be really fun to just watch some randon people zapping at each other. the thing is, I'm not that experienced in sound design or the latter. I couldn't make a half ok ai if I wanted to. so who wants to help?

2018-12-18 08:09:05 (edited by ivan_soto 2018-12-18 08:09:20)

What's the difference? Is this like your version of I want to make another FPS? If so...good luck.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-12-18 09:02:59

Hi rorygames, i would like to join. i can't code good, but i don't have any thing to loose. i can't do the sound designing part, sorry

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-12-18 15:27:29

2: if you are so ironic, then please create us a complex game. Good luck.
3: if you literally can't do, eh, nearly anything, then of course, you have nothing to lose but why would you join him?

2018-12-18 15:58:11

I can't do the sound designing part, i am sure of that.
but what i ment is i can try and we can see what happens.
I can just try and see what the end resaults will be for me

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-12-18 16:20:57

Oh right, it just felt like okay okay, i'll join but i can't do anything. big_smile So i'm sorry.

2018-12-18 16:36:40

i can definitely do sound design, and some coding, although bgt kinda turns me off, but i'm in!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-18 17:51:53

Sure. I'm sure my studio would be willing to help

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-12-18 18:28:31

I can join in if you like. My specialties are sound design, music composition, and programming in python 3.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2018-12-18 18:37:28

herm so you got 3 sound designers? let's just see how this goes... Maybe it'll work.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-18 21:17:55 (edited by omer 2018-12-18 21:18:14)

i can also try giving a hand about the sound design
but i wont  do anything un til something cames out.
dont want to spend my time for nothing

2018-12-19 06:56:42

@: no, I did not mean an fps. a game where you put 2 teams of a i together and watch them battle each other, rather. does this make my intention more clear?

2018-12-19 14:11:27

ooo, explain more? You might wanta start a skype group or a sync folder for the dev group, so we can all put our sounds/code or whatever in one place.

----------

2018-12-19 23:06:42 (edited by Jaseoffire 2018-12-19 23:08:52)

I would recommend a git repository of some sort. I personally use gitlabs for storing my personal/non-public projects.
(edit) https://about.gitlab.com/

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2018-12-20 00:53:56

thanks  for the ideas guys! looks like this is moving along quite quickly. I'll get stuff skype and stuff set up this afternoon.