2018-12-15 15:13:41

hi there. can someone please give me the real vertion of this song? thanks!

if you qant to know what sounds like, you can go here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8llxsna7gc4zn … 9.mp3?dl=0

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2018-12-15 17:43:33

if you cant give me the song, please tell me the name of it

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2018-12-16 23:05:50

this song is from cm. I think I herd for the undead strike trailer
I realy want it. please and thanks

pss, not triing to be anoying

2018-12-17 02:21:03

Hello.

I asked Siri what song it was and it told me the song is called airis by morttagua. I tried looking for it on youtube but couldn't find it.

I'm gone for real :)

2018-12-17 04:47:08

o. thanks. ile look for it then still, thanks! attlest I gto the name.

2018-12-17 04:58:30

tried a serch, and nothing! uh darn!

2018-12-18 07:40:10

Siri never, or almost never gets songs right