2018-12-13 00:55:18

Hello guys!
Could someone post tips to improve my programming logic?
I don't really enjoy programming for the sake of this problem, being the reason that I got out of college, although I did not understand entirely the reason it has left me with anger programming.
Today, I realize that my problem is, even today, problems with logic and how, from a problem, be able to build something.
So much so that all the time in the classroom I call my teacher to ask for help. I really have a lot of difficulty with this.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.t

2018-12-13 14:28:32

I think you need to be a little more specific. What are you trying to do. In term of general programming logic, you basicly want to say: "What do I want and how do I translate this idea into code?"

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2018-12-13 16:19:19

hi
first, can you break down what you want to achieve into smaller parts?
second, train, train, train!. this is the best way to go.
start with simple problems to solve, like developing a simple calculator into largers like developing a simple game.

2018-12-13 18:01:16 (edited by kianoosh 2018-12-13 18:03:40)

And as you build simple programs, try to impruve them in any way you like, but do impruve them. I mean don't make a tun of simple projects that are all in a same level in simplicity. When you translate your idea to code, You might want to re-check the code and analyse it for any none matching piece of code with your idea. Don't throw a simple look and pass over it. Think about your code. Think about what could be wrong in your code and why that part is wrong. When you get the reason, I can make sure you can find a way to fix that part of code.
Here's a simple algorythm. We have three numbers. A, b, c. Tell the computer to find the greater number and print it.
here's how
if a > b and b > c then we know that A is greater than b, and b is greater than c. What does that mean? It means A is the greatest one. So what if this isn't true. This program always finds out if A is the greatest one or if it's not. It doesn't check other numbers. The same formula for other numbers:
if b >c and c > a: Now b is the greatest one
if c >a and a > b: Now c is the greatest one
Before reading the text below, Go back and see what is the problem with my code. Period
If you found the fact that it doesn't cover all situations like what if a > c and c > b. What happens now! Program won't print anything!
You are right. This is one of those situations that you have to analyse your code and think about it. So. Basicly you find an idea, Translate it to code, Go back and think about your code, Find any problems, Think about their possible reasons, Think about how to deal with them, and fix them.
This was all my own opinions. There are a lot more people here that know programming more than me and their programming logic is impressive. Anyways. I hope i could help as much as I can. Lol!

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-12-13 23:33:32

Ohh... And look up the concept  called happy coding and why you should avoid it at all costs.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2018-12-14 12:06:36

Oh wow happy coding is exactly what i wanted to say but didn't know the word. You should avoid it for sure or all of your apps end up being buggy as hell

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988