2018-12-09 10:19:24

Hey everyone.

So for ones I wasn't exactly sure where to put this topic.

I am looking for a Let's player on youtube. problem is, the ones I watch don't really play the games to the full depth, they sort of just rush through the main storie and that's it.
I am looking for a let's player who has good sound,, plays modern and up to date games, not just rushes through the game world with the main storie and also plays side quests, roams around the game world to see what's around, and who also reads in game text like messages, infos, signs and the like.

Do you know a youtuber who does this? I wanted to watch a good and in depth RDR2 gameplay, haven't found a good one till now though.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-12-09 11:55:40

I mostly watched rpgs let's plays, here's 1 or 2 let's players that I like if you intrested.
1. Aulddragon
I like the guy, although sometimes the volume of the game is a bit low , but not really for the  latest videos though, he is currently playing dragon quest XI,  he reads  every text on the screen, also sometimes he speaks in the middle of a cut seen, wich is a bit annoying for some viewers.
2. Sirlionheart
one of my favorite too, he is fun to watch and mostly plays jrpgs too, also reads every text on the screen. I like his tales of bersiria, and persona 5  let's play. also he loves to joke around, so if you need some laugh you'll get it big_smile
and oh BTW
don't you think dq11 sounds design is quite cool? , slightly oot but seriously big_smile , specially when battle, it's like a heros call , the sounds posisioning and stuff.

2018-12-09 17:47:40

Okay, I've got one that I think you'll like. Christopher Odd. He plays a lot of different games, he focuses on the story, and he does read pretty much everything. And yes, he did a letsplay of RDR2.
Other LPers I like include Jesse Cox, Gopher, and Sorcerer Dave.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2018-12-09 23:37:21

Audio described gaming on Youtube is cool too.

2018-12-10 08:15:31

also on youtube there is a guy called blindgamer95 or criss right. That guy makes let's plays of audio games

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-12-10 10:28:21

i wood like to recomend you 3 lets players; they are all my faverite

first one is key7 zum; or sara alwolmy
she is a good lets player hu reads or plase good; she is a player; that plays aktion pakt advenchur games
second; chris rite; blindgamer
he plade a lot of games tho; but sum f are compleet; sum of are not; he compleeted bk3; paladin of the sky; advenchur at see; manamon; he all so like to do sertn jokes; its kwite funn to watch
3; liam erven; he is a best player; i see his vidios verry offfan; i all so tell you that liam compleeted manamon; and his is now liv streeming
that is all for now

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2018-12-10 10:40:20

Ah wait, Liam didn't really complete manamon. Did he?