2018-12-07 17:59:57 (edited by redfox 2018-12-07 18:00:13)

How do i make them using only html? I haven't learned the other web development langs, and I don't seem to need them yet

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-08 11:29:43

IIRC, combo boxes are <select>, and each choice is <option>? It's been a while, but I think that's how it works. Not sure about landmarks.
Something like <select name="combobox"><option value="select"/> <option value="option 2"/></select>
I should check before giving incorrect answers hmm
Ah, yeah, except the value field is just for handling the input. So instead, it should be:
<select name="combobox">
<option value="none">Select</option>
<option value="first">First option</option>
<option value="2nd">Second option</option>
</select>

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-12-08 18:03:45

thanks, and if i wanta do a button afterword to take yu to the page that's selected? like the audiogames.net, or dayme.me?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)