2018-12-04 06:18:00

Hello Guys,

I have baught the translation a long time ago, but I need help.  I have put the translation .dat file in to the main games folder of BK3, but it gives me this error. I tried using Google Translate to actually come jup with a translation, but it didn't work as well as I thought. Anyone who knows Japanese, can you help me so that I can play BK3? I spent the $5, and I don't really want it to be a waste of money just because I can't set up everything correctly.

Here is the error:

---------------------------
error
# Error 3
  -> â € ¢ â ¢ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ¢ ¢ ¢ ¢ Â Â Â Â ¬ ½ (3)

OK
error
# Error 3
  -> â € ¢ â ¢ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ¢ ¢ ¢ ¢ Â Â Â Â ¬ ½ (3)

OK

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2018-12-04 12:30:15

Hi.
Your dictionary file might be corrupted. Can you send an email from the address that you're using for PayPal? I can resend the dictionary file if you could.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-12-12 10:59:39

Hi there,

Just sent you an email via the forum email system.

Thanks for your help, I really thank you for supporting me with this, and I hope to be able to play with the translation soon.

Regards,

Shinobi

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2018-12-12 12:30:33

Hi.
Just replied, I hope it works!

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.