2018-11-28 20:34:43

so i've gotten these before but i can't find them after digging in my posts, there's now like 300 of them! yea? anyway, i'm working on python and c++, and would like to know the best tutorials for each, maybe even some web programming langs like java or something, i think that's a web developing code or whatever.
I  have some experience with bgt, bleh i understand: Loops, sort of, variables, ints, voids if there used but those aren't hard, strings, again sort of, and classes maybe?
So, something for a sort of new dev, but one who understands basics?

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2018-11-28 20:47:07

I always go to https://learncpp.com for any questions i have or things i forget.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2018-11-28 22:10:37

For C++ reference manual-ish stuff I always go to cppreference.com.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up