2018-11-21 02:40:37

Back in the day, and by that I mean a few years ago, there was an app in the ios app store called de steno games. It was the first game, or rather, games I had played of that kind. They were fun to play and I liked them, my personal favorite being run for president. They worked far past the time since their last update. But alass, every thing has an end. One day, I opened the app store to find that I could no longer download it any more. So, are there any replacements,  especially four the version of run for president found there. I miss those games and it would be cool if I could play them, or something like them again.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2018-11-21 05:04:02

There're there in the audiogames.net database, but only the pc versions though.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-11-21 23:55:52

I am one of the ones that helped to bring that app to the iOS platform. Sadly the app is not being updated.
sadly as well it will not run on the latest version of iOS.

2018-11-23 07:21:39

Speaking of the Desteno games, does anyone know where I can download the original DOS versions? I'd like to test them in talking dosbox.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-11-27 00:49:41

I found versions of them for windows. They were.EXE files.  They are terminal like applications,. But they seem to be pretty buggy. Text is cut off halfway through speaking, or half a line is spoken then stopped then the whole line is spoken.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2018-11-27 01:59:41

I'm not sure those are bugs, the ios versions did that too. Especially destination mars. Anyone know how you actually get to mars in that thing? Can't figure it out, I usually screw up pretty badly at one time or another.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.