2018-11-17 05:06:26

on my other comp it would let me press applications and it would have an option, compile debug and release or whatever, that's not in the menu on this computer, how do I compile it now?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-17 14:29:27

reinstall bgt again

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-11-17 17:08:00

Greetings. A better alternative is to use the command line instead. The manual file has explained all the appropriate commands.

2018-11-17 17:14:19

I've installed it 2 times again, deleting the previous ver both times. and it still doesn't work,
@3 I'll try that thanks

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-17 17:19:38

I'm afraid I don't understand what to do with the command line, how to use it, etc etc

----------

2018-11-17 18:07:10

Iirc it's something like bgt -c filename.bgt, but I'm not completely sure. On top of that, if bgt isn't in your environment path (it probably isn't), you'll either have to enter the full path to bgt, or the full path to your script. And knowing windows, you'll want the first one.
So it'd be more like
"c:\program files (x86)\bgt\bgt.exe" -c myscript.bgt
But I haven't actually checked the command line options, and might have left something out.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-11-17 19:52:42

ok but what do i do with this?

----------

2018-11-17 21:30:24

hi,
run the installer with "run as administrator" and reinstall it. it should be fixed

2018-11-18 00:13:29

thank you, that took forever to solve roflfl

----------