2018-11-15 13:11:25

hello,
i'd  like to try adobe audition but honestly no idea to where to start
can you guys can give me some tips about beginners?
like how do you select audio, how do you apply effects
and so
thanks

2018-11-15 13:21:22

hello omer, i can tell you a little about this. You sellect audio with [ as a start of selection and ] as the end of selection. You apply effects by selecting fragments of audio, then you press alt go to effects and then you apply the effects you want. To apply an effect to all audio file, you need to press ctr+a then you need to just apply the effect.

2018-11-15 13:27:19

im trying to use version 1.5

2018-11-15 15:03:26

I'd not recommend audition. Have you tried REAPER?
It's technically free and it is a lot more powerful than audition.

Best regards
T-m

2018-11-16 13:23:07

I'm using Adobe Audition 1.5 since 2005, when I bought it and it's still have not been replaced with any better tool for recording and editing/mastering. True, multitrack view is unusable with NVDA and so Audacity comes to the rescue, but overall I'm very happy that my good old partner is still working in Windows 10.

2018-11-18 18:50:32

At post 5 I still use multitrack a bit. Change and edit the short cuts and you'll be fine. In my opinion audition is more easier than reaper in case of editing audio, And it still provides a very, very nice quality, as much as reaper does but not less. When i do music stuff i play my notes in reaper and output them to a wave file, then mix and master them in audition though it's maybe because i still don't know how to do mixing well in reaper but it still works well despite the fact that it's too old.
And omer, those points that skylord provided work in both versions 1.5 and 3.0.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-11-19 10:10:47

At Kianoosh: could you give more detailed instructions on working in multitrack with NVDA?

2018-11-19 20:51:55

How much does it cost?

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2018-11-20 18:27:29

my problem is i still cant abel to apply effects
vsn someone abel to guide me step bye step?

2018-11-20 19:32:33

Actually one of the keys you have to set and make sure you set a key for it is checking the track volume. When that dialog box opens it speaks the track number something like [2]vol. SRC. It means you are on track number 2. It's how I move between tracks. And Omer, Select a piece of audio as skylord explaned, Then press alt+t to open the effects menu, then select a category or an effect type, when that opens select a preset or set your desired parameters and simpley press enter or tab to ok and press space on it. Done, your effect is aplyed to the piece of audio you have selected.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988