2018-11-15 09:28:48

greetings guys.
hope you are doing alright and everything is going alright.
i was talking to someone about sci-fi topics and then I thought of it. actually I thought about it last night my time but I had forgotten about it until today.
I was thinking: "what if I wrote a book? a sci-fi novel?". I have so many core plot ideas but I need help organizing them. and I need people to write it down with me too. so guys any ideas? anybody interested? I need people with good English to help me with this. my spelling sucks that's why big_smile.
I am open to new ideas and hope to publish it afterwards.
the novel is gonna be a steampunk/futuristic/after-earth kind of thing.
I hope to hear from you soon. and hope you are having a warm time.
may the force be with you and be in your favor.

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2018-11-15 14:59:18

Why do you feel you should write it with English language?
Well, Write with your native language, so you can do it more fluent. If people likes it, It can be translated to another languages already.

2018-11-15 16:19:28

I want to write it in english. I feel I am fluint in English more than Arabic which is my native language.

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2018-11-17 22:35:23

Maybe you should consider making your English better? Well, writing is a skill after all, you just can't say abracadabra and suddenly be the greatest author title in the last century. Sorry if this sounds too harsh but that's the truth. It's inevitable.

2018-11-18 07:41:16

thanks for the encouragement. remind me to never post here again if I needed encouragement to do something.

2018-11-18 08:07:36 (edited by Saman 2018-11-18 08:11:36)

I mean you could try yourself. Go write something and post somewhere like chooseyourstory forum. See what others say. I also am from Asia and I get you how hard it is switching in between languages. Writing is a whole story itself. I can sit here and throw you encouragements as long as you want. But that'd get you nowhere, not unless you're ready for criticism.