2018-11-14 04:58:51

Ok, so I've finally made some progress in Inquisitor 3. I've gotten past the cave where I originally thought there was a bug and now I'm stuck on the puzzle with the altars, the apple and the four spheres.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
  I know moving the seed into the various holes in the apple will allow you access to various locations, three of which have altars. But I can't access the other two areas. For the life of me I can't figure out where to go from here. It would seem logical to place the spheres on the altars, but whenever I try Brother Corona gets irritated and won't do anything. Needless to say I could use any hints.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-11-14 12:07:59

Hello,
ok so... I've played it, and completed it, a looooong time ago. I know this was a tricky puzzle and I don't know if I'll remember all the steps correctly. One thing's for sure, :
Spoiler! Spoiler! I said :
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
The sphere is to be considered a an egg, and needs to be placed under the blanket. It will then open and... I don't remember what was inside it... For some reasons, I had to start the game all over again for this puzle, there was something missing , something I discovered only by looking in a tutorial originaly made for the sighted version of the game. Not all the parts did correspond, but enough for me to rebuild the puzzle..

But for the sphere, I'm pretty sure of what I'm telling you.

Best regard,
Simon

2018-11-14 16:10:14

I think one of the spheres was what was inside the egg. Like I said I have four but can't figure out how to put them to use. There are two dark ones and two pale ones.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-11-14 18:34:07

The problem is there only seem to be three altars.

2018-11-14 18:54:42

Sorry for the triple post but I'm really stumped here. Aside from the four spheres the only things I have in my inventory are the apple and the hammer, neither of which does anything here. Divine help is also no help LOL.

2018-11-15 00:39:02

Nop. I think this is a buggy part of the game, therefor divin help won't... well... help.
I'll try to find the tutorial I used last time, and send you the link. But it was lost somewhere in an obscur forum... I'll see what I can do.

Best regard,
Simon

2018-11-15 00:48:15

Hey! I'm back! And with a result!
Remember that this walkthrough was made for the visual game, so there are far more element of gameplay/puzzle parts than in the audiogame. Just don't mind them, and try to get the idea.
I just took a global look to make sure the part we're interrested in was indeed in the walkthrough, so I can't just answer your question, but I know it's the right tutorial. Enjoy !

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcE … isitor.htm

Best regard,
Simon

P.S. : I don't know which item you don't have, but I'm sure there's atleast one that will force you to restart. Atleast it was the case for me, and I think it's related to a bug. But as I said, I've played it three years ago or something like that, so... I might be wrong.

2018-11-15 07:10:40

this post is all a spoiler.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

go to the altar with the menhers the 2 columns and put the 2 pale spheres in the left one and others in the right, and a door will appear. but follow that visual-based guide in the previous post, it will help.

2018-11-16 06:43:38

LOL yeah, Arkan's last post helped me. I finally managed to beat the game.

2018-11-16 08:57:12

Hi.
I have not been able to beat the game. I always get stuck where nothing helps. Not even the devind help. This happens randomly for me. If I start from scratch, it happens again, but in a different place in the game. I have started over more than 5 times, and gave up long time ago. So I am not buying more games from this company, because they are not fixing their stupid bugs. I will only buy their new upcoming title, if it's something totally new, and totally bug and crash free.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-11-16 20:52:50

I'll probably buy it just so I can see how the story ends. I do agree they could be far, far better about tech support. I also don't think the puzzles make a whole lot of sense most of the time.

2018-11-17 00:13:39

Sure, even the storyline itself tends to loose sense while you advance through the game.

Anyway it seems like they're trying another concept with this last episode, all we can do is hope for the best!

Best regard,
Simon