2018-11-12 13:17:03

Hey everyone. Sorry to bother you all with this but I'd appreciate it if someone can buy this for me. I live in a cuntry where the conversion rate is horable. and thanks smile

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2018-11-12 13:42:41 (edited by Dark 2018-11-12 13:43:21)

Since I got given the addon free as part of the beta testing, I would be happy to buy it for someone else, also, as I visited egypt myself In 2010 I do remember the conversion rate not being a good one.

I however need to know your email address to fill out in the notes section when I buy the addon or otherwise it'll just get emailed to me.

So, could you please either let me know on the forum, or send me a pm with the email address you'd like the addon sending to.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-12 13:48:59

my email is. [email protected]. thank you dark so much. I appreciate it.

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2018-11-12 16:38:57

Okay, I have sent the money to none vision games.
It might take a wee bit of sorting out because I wasn't able to write on the paypal processing form that the addon is for you, but I have dropped Pelantas an email with a link to this topic and your address in, so hopefully he should process the order pretty soon and you should get to play the addon.

Hope you like Castlevania, the quests are quite fun and there is a lot to explore, I certainly enjoyed beta testing it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-12 16:58:26

Hi

No worries, the order is processed. I saw it was a mac order? I did send a windows lisence, if this isn't correct, please let me know, i had a few orders ordering the mac version which was windows at the end smile

Hope you like it thebestintheworld, as dark loved it to beta test, so loved we we the process into building and designing it smile

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2018-11-12 17:03:54

Thank you. I got the email. I appreciate it dark. you're the best.
and pelantas? I'm sure I'll love it. I love the game so far. smile

2018-11-12 17:10:11

Lol, it was probably a mac order because after I couldn't find the notes pane on paypal, i went back in my browser, then just hit the button without looking sorry about that.

Glad everything worked out though and hope you enjoy the addon as much as I did.

2018-11-12 17:21:51

thank you again smile

2018-11-12 18:16:03

I hate egypt lol. because of how high the conversion rate is.
I really want to buy so many of the audio games but because of how horable the conversion rate is? I can't.
and I don't no but I never was the type to always ask for stuff. smile

2018-11-13 00:16:52

HI

@dark

No need to appologise it got sorted out in the end, and i am aware the store needs some work on, but koma had a wonderful design in mind, which will be inplemented as soon as translations get around the corner smile

I am so glad so many people enjoy and love this game, i never expected it to explode like this, very awsome big_smile

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com