2018-11-02 19:12:30

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that the same team who brought you Kiramoji and Ding is now here with the biggest project to date> a distraction/free writing platform for writers and readers, with the blind and visually impaired in mind. Because your stories are meant to live!

Here's more information about the project, in open beta: https://en.quiller.ml/@erion/2

Happy writing!

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2018-11-03 11:04:49

greetings.
tried to sign up but got the following error message.
Key: 'RegisterForm.Username' Error:Field validation for 'Username' failed on the 'alphanum' tagKey: 'RegisterForm.Username' Error:Field validation for 'Username' failed on the 'alphanum' tag Key: 'RegisterForm.Username' Error:Field validation for 'Username' failed on the 'alphanum' tag.

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2018-11-03 14:42:28

Hello,

This means that you have used non-alphanumeric characters.

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2018-11-03 16:24:14 (edited by wightfall 2018-11-03 16:25:14)

I don't know about your project much only thing I can say right now is cool and worth a time for our self who have a dream as a writer and contributer
I only write one publish content just now feel free to check it out
https://en.quiller.ml/@wightfall/6
I hope will see helpful opinion

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-11-03 18:03:37

Thank you for the positive feedback. Your post is Very nice smile

Thanks to @Aaron, a few editor-related bugs have been fixed today.

Happy writing!

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion