2018-11-01 08:39:16

Hi everyone!

After almost 2 years of silence, CrimeHunter has been revived and a new version has just been released!

Version 1.1 contains a few extra level parts, as well as a 1000% improvement in level loading. There are also lots of bug fixes and cosmetic changes as well with this one.

http://masonasons.me/softs/CH11.zip

Enjoy and happy holidays!

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2018-11-01 13:30:26

oh whao!
this is very good game, my favourite game!
thanks for this new version!
going to try it now.

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 13:32:33

sounds nice, will try it now!
I hope the last Level is different, because that one was just bloody annoying (i mean the one with th climbing the debris)!

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful." (Herman Cain, american businessman)

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 15:48:43

Spoiler:I sped up the walking speed, because I agree that level is annoying.

2018-11-01 17:28:50

hi sow
this game have 2 levels?

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 18:11:42

Hi, It actually has 10. smile

2018-11-01 18:36:19

hmmm
but I m completed 2 levels
I m back in the game menu

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 20:38:08

Hi! Sounds nice, I'm downloading the game. I Hope this release contains a lot of enhancements. smile

You can follow me on Twitter, add me on Facebook, or send me an e-mail at [email protected], at [email protected], or at [email protected].
I'll reply you back as soon as possible.

2018-11-01 21:24:33

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

2018-11-01 23:16:15

No, I'm not. The thing I really like is the implementation of extra lives. I got over 40 lives gathering this kind of items.

You can follow me on Twitter, add me on Facebook, or send me an e-mail at [email protected], at [email protected], or at [email protected].
I'll reply you back as soon as possible.

2018-11-02 00:43:53

Yeah, it's a nice feature for sure.

2018-11-02 01:25:56

hi mason! could you add grenades, timebombs and souch, and just make an endless mod with all the obstacles, fires, spikes, bombs, copter, enemies, all randomized?

blindness is an ability. not a disability.

2018-11-02 01:37:14

I planned for an endless mode.

2018-11-02 01:45:10

Hey, Mason.

Can you give a description on this game?

Thumbs up

2018-11-02 01:48:24

OK, so I tried the game a few hours ago, and here's my thought on it.
Honestly man, I played it, I beat it, and then I just thought, "Well what now?" I got the machine gun and stuff, but beyond that it was just the same levels and stuff over again. I just don't think it has enough content in it to keep me interested for a long period of time. However, I am not saying that people shouldn't play it. In fact, I encourage you guys to get through the game and see what it has to offer. Don't just stop playing because I don't think this game has loads of content in it, because you may feel differently.

If anyone wants to add me on Skype, it's garrett.brown2014.

Thumbs up

2018-11-02 01:50:01

oooo, there's a machinegun now?

blindness is an ability. not a disability.

2018-11-03 08:16:10

the machine gun was in previous versoin also
i had beaten this games prevoious version 2017
it had machine gun also and you start getting machine gun cartriger also!

hay!, what is your name? , i will kik your ase, if you will not let me play audio game!

Thumbs up

2018-11-05 08:23:04

where is that bomb in level 7?

I just cant seem to find it, and the timer always gets down

get the games creation on the cide
because gamecreator will do it!
really want to develope a game...
thanks, gamecreator!

Thumbs up

2018-11-05 12:13:10

spoilers ultra.
In level 7, you have to run through and collect all the c chlips before 2 minutes, then, you have to go back to 0 0 and press enter on them.k They are inv items. You should have 20. Spamme enter at 0 0. That should work. Be fast though.

signature? Ok here goes:
WOTD is experiencing bug fixes. To be released once they are squashed and spray lovely technology everywhere. Um, that made no sense.

Thumbs up

2018-11-05 19:46:01

How do I get more weapons? I still haven't been able to find any guns, although I got the sword from an enemy drop.

Thumbs up

2018-11-05 20:40:35

uh nice. I'm trying now!

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

2018-11-06 14:26:40

spoillers
when you complete the game, you get a machine gun,and an item called granate is also available which can destroy cars and spikes!
but, you also have to get further from it in time, otherwise, it will hert you badly!
hope this helps

hay!, what is your name? , i will kik your ase, if you will not let me play audio game!

Thumbs up

2018-11-06 19:15:17

To answer your question Aaron, I don’t think there are any. Which was what I was going to stay here. This crime syndicate or what have you you’re fighting is obviously well-outfitted enough to have people chasing you in cars, helicopters, and a flarking fortress. And not to mention seemingly endless legions of paid killers. Why, then, can’t we fight them with guns? Sword combat is a bit tedious. And I think it would make the game trickier if you had to find ammo for guns, lives, healinG items. At this point, by level 3 you can tank anything then heal and still have at least 15 healing items left and at least 20 lives.

"There is no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. Then the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive."

Thumbs up

2018-11-06 20:28:44 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2018-11-06 20:31:42)

I'm here sir, what do you ... punch ah drop. That will teach you to be more careful. Lol.
Mason, why don't you add like 5 more levels as a completion of the story, where the char advances through his adventure, during that you can fight that idiot guy and his strong seeming boss as boss battles.

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter
Our blind community is unfairly treated, when it comes to games.

Thumbs up

2018-11-07 00:41:24

My short review of the game.
1. Movement. I find movement in this game... odd. The acceleration system is not new, but as with the last game I saw it in, it doesn't really do anything except make the game a bit more annoying. You can jump the same distance from a standing jump that you can when you're running, at least as far as I can tell. Most of the time it really, really isn't necessary. Like at all.
2. Combat. Combat in this game is tedious. And no, this isn't me just sprouting bad things about the game. But this is one of those stay back and hammer the space bar as many times as you can types of games, which makes killing enemies one of the more boring aspects of the game. On top of that, there is very little incentive to kill enemies after you have sixty lives and 30 antibiotics. You don't get coins or upgrade points. You just sort of... listen to this enemy say something ridiculous and fall over.
4. Length. I think the game is too short. Plus te levels don't really make sense put together. There's nothing wrong with simple games. I love them, in fact, but this just takes simple and turns it up to 11. I do like the stair climbing system in this game though. In older platformers, you'd have to jump up, one to the right, and that would take all day. So I found that very very impressive.

Overall the game isn't terrible. The environments are cool on your first playthrough, but the game leaves little replay value, it becomes bland very quickly, and while some levels do provide a challenge, there's not a lot to really get your blood heated. If the game was redone instead of revived, I think that the game would be fantastic. Some things I'd consider:
Make less killing levels. You're trying to track down this crime boss, but you just kind of run through levels, killing a bunch of things and you just know where to go. Make it so you have to do a bit of investigating. Stealth missions to pick up evidence could be fun.
Do some more with platforming. The last level of the game just felt like 2D Platformer to me. But what only one developer to date has done is make combat and exploration more lateral. Take JLA for example. That's an older game, but even then, enemies would follow you up to rooftops to fight it out, and you could push your enemy down and follow and continue the fight in the streets. Though the system seemed rudimentary, it made the game more addictive than it had any right to be.
And again, I can't stress this enough: MAKE THE GAME LONGER. The game does have it's merits, but again, it's so short and just straightforward that it kind of becomes a time waster later when all other games fail. I don't say that to be mean, I say that to shed light on the fact that the basis for a great game is here, but nothing more. This looks like the bare bones for a much bigger project. Build off of this, change some things around and maybe, if need be, create a new story to make some more things make sense, and this game could be very, very fun and replayable.

"There is no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. Then the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive."

Thumbs up