2018-10-31 13:42:32

Hey guys, and happy spooky day!
I figured I'd start this topic because it's almost 8 in the morning and I have nothing else to do, and because I'm interested if anyone has anything really good or if adults even dress up very much in the first place. big_smile
Anyway, my sister is heading off to the airport today to pick up her boyfriend, and she's dressing up like Marilyn Munro. Me and my mother have thus been put in charge of taking care of my almost one year old niece, who's dressing up as a pumpkin. Seriously, we're cutting holes in an actual pumpkin and putting her inside. Can't wait to start taking pictures cause I think that's gonna be adorable, :lol.
As for me, my sister let me use the dragon onesie she had lying around the couch, so I'm gonna go as a dragon. Originally I was going to have a voice changer so I could roar like one, but we couldn't find voice changers anywhere. I was also gonna walk on all fours and wear dragon slippers on my hands and feet, but I've been told that people would just stair if I did that. Plus, we couldn't find any dragon slippers. I was also going to wear a dragon face mask, but guess what wasn't in stock? Something tells me I should have went shopping with Dad last month instead of the day before Halloween, :lol.
That's it for my Halloween. So, what's going on with the rest of you guys?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-10-31 15:32:41

Personally, I won't do anything for haloween. Not even dress up. because.. I don't have to. I can sneak up behind you and drain your life just as easily without those silly masks and costumes you foolish mortals pride yourselves with. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-10-31 16:02:15

Just gonna scare the hell out of a 2 year old kid, she deserves it, nothing more, nothing less.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-10-31 20:03:48

I haven't done anything for Halloween since I was 12 or 13. I suppose the only thing I'd be somewhat willing to do would be listening to www.halloweenradio.net.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-11-01 00:14:36

[[a'u:]]!
My nephiew was going to be dressed as a ghost, but no luck.
I was going to be dressed as a ghost of my imagination, I called him Jerónimo.
Kind of a rememberance was that?

73 Wj3u

2018-11-01 03:19:34

Well, today did not turn out as well as I'd hoped.
My sister and her boyfriend got fucked over by the airport so he will not be coming home for a while, and he's already been gone for a few months. She was too upset to take the baby trick or treating, so they staid home while me and the parents went out to a restaurant. I went in my dragon onesy, which I found out was a little less costumish and a little more pajamaish. I still opted to go in it though without a change of clothes. Grave mistake, because I did a lot of walking and got very hot. After we ate at the restaurant, we went to Walmart to buy some things. I found out that a lot of people were staring at me in my pajamas - er I mean - costume, and I even heard one person laugh at me. This didn't bother me, because I was expecting reactions like that and I am generally a weird person and gladly admit to and show that. However, what happened next did bother me, and I was extremely embarrassed by it. We were walking around, and I heard what I thought was a kids toy laughing in one of the isles and broke out in laughter myself. My Mom quickly shushed me, and a few seconds later I found out why. That wasn't a kids toy, it was an old woman, and she wasn't laughing, she was having a coughing fit. I was so ashamed at my mistake that I think my obsessing over it was irritating my folks. Luckily none of those people around the area even knew what I was laughing at in the first place, but that fact didn't make my guilt any lesser. The rest of the time we were in the store I was red faced and kept bringing it up. I will never be able to go into Walmart in a Halloween costume or pajamas ever again, to say the least. At least I got some candy and two USB hubs mixed in with all the bad stuff that happened today. So, how was Halloween for the rest of you guys? Hopefully it wasn't nearly as bad.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-11-01 22:26:47

I didn't dress up. Intead I got interesting visitors.

Dancing Jason with Thing 1 and 2.

Pyramid Head and Freddy in a rap battle. A dog sled decked out like the cart from Monty Python telling people to bring out your dead. I did. I gave out the candy with nuts and almonds in it. And coconut. Especially coconut.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively