2018-10-31 11:47:52

This place is actually quite tame compared to other places.

If anyone here uses Vorail, you'll know what I'm talking about, not to mention the zone in its heyday.

At least this place has moderators, unlike Vorail which only has the mute bin.

Maybe now those syber elves can get back to work.

2018-10-31 15:35:06

Or the message boards on GameFAQs. Dodgy place that. LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-10-31 16:38:27

Oh yee gods don't mention gamefaqs. I remember the occasion when I went on the message boards for mega man, sore a hole bunch of topics about roll hentai (roll being Mega man's sister since his original name was rock), asked a genuine question and got a mouthful of abuse.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-31 16:52:47

Hi.
Oh yeah, Vorail turned into a network of blindys with no life as it seams, basically everything is allowed there.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-11-01 22:00:21

Dark:
Thanks for everything you have done as a moderator for so many years on the forum. You have done an amazing job.
Remember: Volunteer jobs should always be fun. Otherwise there is no point in doing it. I'm glad you are staying on the forum and still wanna post news etc.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-11-02 00:18:54

"Simba, I never tried vorail, but I'm glad for the  part people have enjoyed this forum, indeed up until very recently I'd have said we were for the most part strife free, hopefully with the current mods working hard things will be going back to that state soon enough.

"Slj thanks for that, you've been around a long while and have seen a  on this forum and in the  development of audiogames so good words are much appreciated.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-02 02:46:45

Shocking is what I found this announcement to be. Dark has been a mod ever sense I signed up here if my memory ssurvs me well. I also clearly missed the topic that caused a lot of trouble. Do not know how, but I did. I have an habbit of reading those topics I care about. Personally tend to stay clear of topics that of subjects I strongly disagree with figuring that I would have an easyer time of it if I do so. To me, if I am going to get into a debate with someone, I much rather it be face to face. It is more personal that way.Plus focusing in on stuff that I am interested on here makes time spent here fun. Maybe that should be something that most if not all of us should do to some degree. Pretty sure we all do, but Maybe That is why I basicly missed the lead up to this per say. Only have so much time spent in one day.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2018-11-02 12:42:23

"Thanks Cw, I've always intended that the forum be a fun place, but it has been anything but for me recently, frankly it'll be nice to just get back to talking about games.