2018-09-26 07:08:36 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-09-26 07:13:00)

mahdi-abedi wrote:

link added: ..

and for anyone even interested, I will just save you time. of course it totally has not been added. First post is still intact. So post 25 is just a bump up for fame in the new releases room. I am afraid I will not remove or edit this post until what i have just said becomes false. Also, no answer to my post number 17, mahdi-abedi. I find that to be somewhat disconcerting.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-26 13:10:44

if someone have problems with game, tell me: I cant upload 200 kb of game, dam this filezila

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 14:57:17

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool looooooooooooooooooool loooooooooooooooool this is making me laugh so hard, so so hard, yahahahahahaha yahahahahaha yahahahahaha yahahahaha yahahahah yahahaha yahahahahayahahahahahyhahahahaha mahdis fdt, i was a betatester 1 time guess how horible that was to see him clone sounds, dont keap your heads up guys, have a still nice day

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 15:23:20

you, was, not, you didn't test tlw and here is not tlw topic, if you haven't comment dont poest something
this game created in 2017

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 15:56:08

oh i no i no mr mahdi abedi, but you havent eevin uploaded the game

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 16:03:46

Can we stop writing spammy posts like  28? All it accomplishes is making everybody skip it due to useless letters.

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-26 16:44:12

thumbs up, poest 31

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 17:09:55

@28
Holie shit spam

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 17:26:02 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2018-09-26 17:28:07)

28 Oh stop righting this spammy way repeating things again and again lol lol hahahahaha hahahahah lol lol we got the point that you're pointing at being something so funny so stop. Only one lol or rofl or whatever does the job so stop it.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up +2

2018-09-26 17:59:58

I think many people would be happy seeing this topic go to the second or third page of the forum. It's the first topic on here almost all the time now, along with that other topic by Mahdi.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 18:05:43

i think people wants incrisse he's posts and they spam posts.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-26 18:35:56

thumbs up poest 36

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 18:37:40

Isn't spamming supposed to be against forum rules?

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 18:46:08

It just reminds me so much of how people made fun of me and i fought back hoping to actually "win" one day. I see it somewhat like that. Mahdi sure doesn't really do anything worthy, but some posts directed at him are pretty much like you guys are trying to corner and mentally bully someone who clearly can't stand up and say correctly for his rights even if he wants to. I never say Mahdi is right. I never say any of the posts are right. I just think that if it's really not worth it then just leave this topic and others by him you see unworthy go down the pages instead of bumping it up and cluttering the forum with nonsense.

As a statement to Mahdi : please, if you want to release something then don't steal the code. No one wants cloned games with crappy contents that never get better, and you have too many topics regarding them already.

And to those, you know who, including Mahdi of course, that actually never code and learn coding from scratch, you're not learning by stealing someone else's code. You learn by actually figuring out how it works and what goes where, what are required to put in where to make what work etc etc. I think the problem why Mahdi isn't good at learning code is partly because he's not good at English when most of the manuals are in English. He's likely not gonna be good at all if he doesn't try to improve his language skills first, which of course isn't done by learning curse words and insults which he keeps doing. Be at least a little bit merciful, please. And if someone can really, really enlighten him in Persian, that'd be much appreciated.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up +2

2018-09-26 18:58:12

sorry for OT,
you guys can  give thumbs up to people and then reply thumbs up to post    X,   that'd make more sense

2018-09-26 19:00:59 (edited by sunshine 2018-09-26 19:01:33)

also to give you more posts tongue good way to enhance your title.

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-26 20:00:46

There's a thumbs up link, why making useless posts saying thumbs up to x or y? I get if you have something else to say, but just saying that is kind of pointless.

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-26 20:18:08 (edited by defender 2018-09-26 20:18:38)

Thumbs up to post 42. big_smile
No but really, your right, it's basically useless unless you also have something else to say.

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 22:46:56

Defender, the first line made me think what? Did this really happen? smile

Thumbs up

2018-09-27 06:53:48

For the love of pete here we go again!

To answer questions in this topic.

There isn't yet a rule against spamming, ie, posting lots of posts with no actual content, but if it seems someone is  just disruptive posting lots of crap for no reason then they're likely to get in trouble since their spamming is interfereing with the forum.
Similarlyy, all writing posts saying "thumbs up" does is basically make the topic longer and harder to read. Everyone can see from the plus marks on post who has got a thumbs up, so unless you have more to say, best to leave things be.

finally, one thing which is honestly confusing me here, is why the hell is there all of this discussion about who may or may not be spamming and who may or may not be guilty of what.
I thought we were here to play games, not gaze at our collective navels, heck I don't even think the game mentioned in this topic is available anymore.
If people expended the same energy on talking sensibly about games, playing games and indeed developing games they did on complaining about someone or other's posting practice or posting wierd messages, we'd have a truly awesome forum.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-27 10:48:18

Hello,
Can't you close this topic as this topic, too doesn't have the game link or any related stuff to it. No idea why this veered guy is creating topics which are not required or the game is useless.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2018-09-27 10:55:40

cause one game will update late, topic should close? stupid pranam, lol

Thumbs up

2018-09-27 10:56:32

and, you are topic closer, and my work closer? I dont think so, uou and fredd do something to close tlw first topic, but you can! and you cant now!

Thumbs up

2018-09-27 11:48:37

all right, I have had enough of this. stop insulting each other. this is completely unacceptable.

2018-09-27 11:52:51

mahdi-abedi wrote:

cause one game will update late, topic should close? stupid pranam, lol

Oh mahdi, stupid is you. Creating topics for an unplanned or unreleased game is completely childish. You know, just go to hell with your games/clones. You forced me to say it.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up +1