2018-11-12 07:40:36

I will keep you all posted on how things are going.   The next title update should be out within the next week or so, if they remain consistant with the title updates.  We'll see what comes out then.

Thumbs up

2018-11-12 23:19:42

How do you update it?  This actually made me think of something.  How do you actually sign in to EA?  One of the things that OCR cannot seem to read is the choice to sign in.  At the bottom of the screen, it says "sign into EA sports for NFL news," or something like that, but I can't find a way to actually sign in.

Thumbs up

2018-11-13 22:56:02

I tried again to sign into my EA account from the game,  but I literally don't see a way to do it.  I even checked under the "messenger" option, but  saw nothing.  I wouldn't mind playing an online match, and it might make it easier to get an update if I'm logged in.

Thumbs up

2018-11-14 03:32:35

You have to do it when you first run the game for the first time.  I'll look in to it for you.

Thumbs up

2018-11-14 04:55:41

There has to be a way to log in if you couldn't, or didn't, when you first ran the thing.  I'm not going to uninstall and reinstall to do it, though.

Thumbs up

2018-11-21 04:36:45

Hello to all,
I'm just wanting to let you know, that writing playbooks is not going to work. The reason is EA has decided that they will update the playbooks  throughout the release cycle of the game, making static playbooks like the one we were working on impossible. For more information, please see the latest title update changes. https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/mad … e-november
Also, please note the lack of accessibility improvements, yet each update says that the updates are based on community feedback. For all of you who play,  please reach out to Karren, and blow up the forums with posts. We need to be heard, and with each passing update, I feel we are being ignored.
The link to the content changes in the latest title update is below:
https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/mad … e-november
Don't worry menus are still being worked on, and I think you all will be thrilled with what we have accomplished.

Thumbs up

2018-11-27 22:12:20

I sincerely hope that EA isn't one of those companies that wants to make the token effort to dip their toe into accessibility, then pat themselves on the back.  I hope the desire for accessibility is a serious one.  The lack of response from them is rather discouraging, I must admit.

Thumbs up

2018-12-02 16:43:06

How do you select the music tracks that you want in this game? I just got the game today.

Thumbs up

2018-12-06 08:31:35

Do anyone know how I can set up a second controller to have the control assist feature? Everytime I try to set it up I can't get it to work.

Thumbs up

2018-12-07 10:21:57

Ok, so I was forced to reinstall Windows, which means that I will have a brand new install of Madden.  Now, how do I actually log into my account this time?  I saw no way to do this before.  Anyone know how to do it without sight?

Thumbs up

2018-12-09 04:27:16

Just out of curiosity, are there any other EA titles that have accessibility features?

Thumbs up

2018-12-09 16:16:26

UFC 3 apparently, but personally I suck incredibly at that and wouldn't recommend. That's honestly just my opinion though, and it could be that I'm just trash at the game.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

Thumbs up