2018-09-21 08:37:14

I don’t have any of them personally, but i know a lot of people that do, and there’s a lot of code in the online ver that could easilly be tk or rs, and he sorta hinted he had them in your other topic.

Thumbs up

2018-09-21 08:39:57

stop this topic's in here, its my game, t l w topic: not off topic and telling about another sources, last warning to who dont stop

Thumbs up

2018-09-21 08:42:09

dark, please check your inbox

Thumbs up

2018-09-21 08:56:37

Let him have it, gentleman. Babbling about sources and other such stuff ain't going to do any good, you're just making somebody's life miserable instead of helping or cheering him on.

Thumbs up

2018-09-21 09:27:34

@gorav uh, was that sarcasm or something? Looooooool.
Also @mahdi you’re not a mod, so it’s not your place to tell us what we can and can’t talk about.

Thumbs up +2

2018-09-21 09:30:08 (edited by sunshine 2018-09-21 09:35:23)

No sarcasm.

Thumbs up

2018-09-21 09:51:04

Moderation!

Site and forum faq wrote:

21: What is offtopic posting?
Off topic posting means posting something that has nothing to do with whatever topic your posting in. Thus if someone has asked a question about the Swamp game, asking a question about Jim Kitchin's pong game in the middle would be offtopic.
Of course, the flow of discussion can change, for instance a discussion about Swamp could lead to a discussion of first person games and then a discussion of Shades of doom and Terraformers, which is absolutely fine.
However as a rule of thumb, if your posting something which has nothing to do with the previous post in the topic, then it is probably an off topic post and belongs in a new topic. In fact if in any doubt, just create a new topic and post your comments there (it's not as if we have a limited amount of them.

So, as long as posts follow sequentially from each other in a logical way, there is no problem with the matters of discussion changing within a topic, I've looked at the past ten posts here and don't see any problem at all with the flow of discussion.

@Mahdi, might I suggest that people would listen to you more if you stopped your childish attitude and accusations and behaved like an adult, rather  swearing and calling people liars when you don't like what they're saying, not to mention I might add sending a lot of private messages to me (and likely other site staff as well), full of constant complaints over issues that don't require moderation.

If you want people to respect you, then grow up and stop throwing around wild accusations and threats, either publically on the forums or in private messages to site staff.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-21 10:08:33 (edited by sunshine 2018-09-21 10:09:48)

Lol I can't imagine the constant stream of messages Dark and other staff keep receiving due to this and only this thread alone.

Thumbs up

2018-09-21 13:56:34

@dark, can you please make a rule that people can be banned for insulting other people? Would be great thanks

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-09-21 14:39:05

Well said dark

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up

2018-09-21 19:45:04

i reported darv vader, cause he started that of topic shitt

2018-09-21 22:21:13

what the hell, is this game even about.

Thumbs up

2018-09-21 22:31:16

@162, another shitty clone will be i guess.

Thumbs up

2018-09-21 22:51:51

so why the dam are you letting this thingo on the top of the list, yeah your right i also caused it to spawn on the top but this will be the first and the last post about this thing. you better leave this guy and his broken game.
because
1, it will be a rip off, i even dont talking about the ideas, he is ripping code everyone knows that.
2, stolin sounds, rip off rip off rip off.
3, the lastthing is, he is a kid, what do you really expect from a kid, administration? developing? everyone have seen the end of the redspot. Sam really tryed despite he is beeing a 13 14 boy in that time, but the end of the game, or i mean the bgt version is now gone. They switched to an other lang because the limits of bgt. But everyone knows about the redspot disasters. but he did a good job, no matter you say what. With his unexprienced times, he did verry good if you ask me.
and ceriously, they are the, er maybe not all of their fault but they caused this clones to be built, everything was started with the stolen ultro power code, now it turnet to btb, then desafia mortal, then bla, and an other bla
then redspot, the old source some how get leaged, then tk spred out.
now beeing a broken ripoff , this the world of lie, ceriously lie, its all lie. gonna pop up, if the mister dev finishes stealing code and sounds tongue.
anyway have a nice day
if you still going to argue like kids, enjoy spending eachother's time, haha

2018-09-22 00:12:55

ok, first thing. a clone, simply put, is an exact replakuh of something else, wich is not the original coppy, so calling games clones of one another, is redundant. another thing, if you didn't code the game, or build the sounds yourself, it isn't really fair to say you made the game. so, like I asked before, what is this game about, who works on it, what is the concept?

Thumbs up

2018-09-22 01:03:24

Basically, it is if STW and red spot had a kid. Which technically, they do. :D

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up

2018-09-22 06:07:08

thanks dark
in this game, you should leave, in world: if you downloaded and you have any question's, you can ask me: nikita, please stop this subject

Thumbs up

2018-09-22 07:12:08

@simter, yes there is actually a rule against personal attacks, though as most comments in this thread I've seen have been general, if ill natured it hasn't got to that point yet.
I will agree with Mahdi on one issue however, that constantly grinding about the inequities of someone and their game is not going to help anyone. This is a discussion forum after all so new comments should contribute to the discussion in some way.

As to clones, a recent rather major issue we've had on the forum relates to some stolen code from some developers games being used by people to create copies that they then pass off as their own work.
Whether this is the case here I am not exactly sure, though since none of the developers of the games whom have had code stolen have reported this yet I'm willing to give the bennifit of the doubt for the time being.

Hope all this is clear.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-22 07:43:21

@dark i think you should teach people  to use report button instead as pm neutral

2018-09-22 10:01:21

Hello guys,
I'm popping here after a very long time. As many of us have proves of this game being a clone, saying that this game will introduce new things is just wastage of time. I think new games stopped coming in this community only cloned games are popular here and this game is one of them. If you want proves of this game being a clone, you can contact me. Well, Mahdi has a very bad habit of bossing people around which lead him to a dead end and that's why I left the team. I'm fed up with this clone. As I was a developer of this game with mahdi, I know each and everything about this game and mahdi's aim behind developing it. Saying lol again and again won't help you mahdi. Grow up and don't be like a child. You won't be able to release this game that's sure. I have the source still and I know what mahdi is doing and what he wants to do. Expecting anything is wastage of time. Enough for now, I'll pop in here in between and tell you guys about this clone.
Hope mahdi, after this post, you drop your cloning idea and make a game from scratch which you can't do as you are not aware of bgt and you don't have enough knowledge about it.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up +3

2018-09-22 10:07:04

omer wrote:

so why the dam are you letting this thingo on the top of the list, yeah your right i also caused it to spawn on the top but this will be the first and the last post about this thing. you better leave this guy and his broken game.
because
1, it will be a rip off, i even dont talking about the ideas, he is ripping code everyone knows that.
2, stolin sounds, rip off rip off rip off.
3, the lastthing is, he is a kid, what do you really expect from a kid, administration? developing? everyone have seen the end of the redspot. Sam really tryed despite he is beeing a 13 14 boy in that time, but the end of the game, or i mean the bgt version is now gone. They switched to an other lang because the limits of bgt. But everyone knows about the redspot disasters. but he did a good job, no matter you say what. With his unexprienced times, he did verry good if you ask me.
and ceriously, they are the, er maybe not all of their fault but they caused this clones to be built, everything was started with the stolen ultro power code, now it turnet to btb, then desafia mortal, then bla, and an other bla
then redspot, the old source some how get leaged, then tk spred out.
now beeing a broken ripoff , this the world of lie, ceriously lie, its all lie. gonna pop up, if the mister dev finishes stealing code and sounds tongue.
anyway have a nice day
if you still going to argue like kids, enjoy spending eachother's time, haha

ay! I am also a kitt and managed to hold tk, if ivan didn't crashed it it would be still there, fucker.

2018-09-22 10:41:35 (edited by SkyLord 2018-09-22 10:42:50)

@171, hmm. Your a kit? and yeah, i wanna give this guy who crashes this useless tk servers a million dollars. @170, thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2018-09-22 11:22:25

Can we please help this thread drop from the top?
I have been seeing this topic for a wile and kept ignoring it until my curiosity and just the little chance that this might be something good since it is getting so many replys became irresistable. Sorry instinct, Next time i'l heed your advice to avoid similar disappointments sad

Thumbs up

2018-09-22 11:29:35

hi, , a thumps up to post 170there, mahdi wil never release his tlw, his dev team is as mutch as dead, when i left the team i nu that this game tlw was just lots of rs coad, this game as i said, wil never be released with mahdis team broken, dont keap your heads up for this game, mahdi sais again and again, i wil release this game now, i wil release this game now, i wil release this game now, have you ever seen that he has keaped his promises, no, cause, he wil never be able to release some thing like that, i have been having the sorce, the coad is so buggy that i dont no how the game dont crash when you open the server, the maps are stolen from redspot, this, is, crazy, redikules, this game as i again and again say wil not get released, i wil pop up here when i get some more info

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-22 11:32:46

@174,
True, And a thumbs up for you. We know it all because we were in mahdi's team.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up