2018-09-24 13:10:38

Oh, are you crying Mahdi abedi? Well, this is ag forum not mahdi's rant or crying forum, please read and understand then post.

mahdi-abedi wrote:

thanks to admins for they hard working and relaksing and they dont do actions
The Life in World, Mahdi abitchi's first and the last game!
if someone add me to thees fucking shits, he/she will be block remove

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 13:48:56

mahdi, you can thank that for yourself. If you don't spam mods with tons of privates about banning reports etc, and if you think before you post something childish, they should take more attention to you.

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-24 14:07:31

mahdi-abedi wrote:

thanks to admins for they hard working...

You are very welcome Mahdi.  I'm glad you appreciate the efforts of the moderators.  smile

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 14:31:42

I dont cry, stoller, off topic maker
its my tlw topic, and I dont want off topic things come here: any problem's?

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 14:53:51 (edited by pranam 2018-09-24 16:17:00)

mahdi-abedi wrote:

I dont cry, stoller, off topic maker
its my tlw topic, and I dont want off topic things come here: any problem's?

Well, stop stop stop, I think you had enough for today, go go, post a fake news about your clone and get a move on. Don't insult me mahdi. I hope I'm not an off topic maker because I'm not very old and the first day i stepped in here, I got to know what is off topic. So you can keep your rants with you and fix your clone's code. Because I know the features you wanted to add in your clone will not fit in RedSpot source. You don't cry, but it seems you are crying very badly because your truth is revealed to the public. Don't worry child, don't clone and we will good to go with each other. You insulted me now see.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 14:55:09

it's a shame,     having 17 pages of nonsense   you guys could go increase another topics posts not with  useless posts but something helpful
just woke up,  topic had like 8 pages went to school and came back, 17 pages

2018-09-24 15:01:21

Lol. Seriously, amused. I’m actually kinda glad he was unbanned, i’d forgotten how entertaining his posts could be.
Remember, the skype group is still open, right now we’re having a kind of rock and roll with some of these posts. So feel free to join if you haven’t already. Lol.

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 15:08:03

AlirezaNosrati wrote:

it's a shame,     having 17 pages of nonsense   you guys could go increase another topics posts not with  useless posts but something helpful
just woke up,  topic had like 8 pages went to school and came back, 17 pages

Well, no wonder. This mahdi is just like a child, thinks that we don't know anything. Well, his inability to understand that we know everything will tell him right and wrong.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 15:08:57

LOL  pranam my comment was directed to you all

2018-09-24 15:17:12

any suggestions about tlw, what I should add

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 15:47:18

mahdi-abedi wrote:

One suggestion which you can't do, but don't clone it.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 15:49:08

Gentlemen, gentlemen, keep your insults to the game in general, or the childish behaviour of the lead developer. Insulting his surname like "abitchi" is actually a shame as you're not only insulting the kid here, but indirectly you're insulting his whole family. So, I'd appreciate if you stop the "abitchi" shit. Spare his surname at least.

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 16:08:45

Rofl, this topic in first position. 17 pages. For, well. Nothing but an endless battle and endless news. Absolutely nothing to pull from this topic. It has at least one reason to be, Mahdi you are the new star of the forum lol! But seriously there is nothing thoughtful here, and no one to say anything who makes more sense than the bullshit of others. It's not more the life in world, but the kids in playground!

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2018-09-24 16:13:44

Now don’t flay me alive, but you guys are a bit hard on Mahdi. This is not just some anger over a cloned game anymore, but rather a prebullying act. I have yet to see actual proof that the game is cloned, and here I do not mean the word of a guy that clearly has some kind of problem with Mahdi, but a real proof
So guys, if you want to show you are the real grownups here and you are not just pushing Mahdi around untill he does something stupid and gets banned, just stop.
This has gone beyond (just joking around) and heading toward another area namely grouping up against a volnurable target.
I know Mahdi has done shitty things before, but untill a Sam says otherwise, I will stay in the opinion that Mahdi is cornered by a group of people balancing on the line between right and wrong and slowly tipping to the latter.
This is for the moderators: I think you should close this topic, so that Mahdi can concentrate on getting his game done. Less meaningless shit for you to read through, and more developing less getting angry. Then we can start this “clonewar” once Sam, if it is a clone, lay some light upon this obscure speculation...

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 16:20:47

agreed with 414, i'm sure this is because of personal problems and not the game,  looking at their messages on skype tells me   that you are completely correct

2018-09-24 16:26:40

Mads wrote:

Now don’t flay me alive, but you guys are a bit hard on Mahdi. This is not just some anger over a cloned game anymore, but rather a prebullying act. I have yet to see actual proof that the game is cloned, and here I do not mean the word of a guy that clearly has some kind of problem with Mahdi, but a real proof
So guys, if you want to show you are the real grownups here and you are not just pushing Mahdi around untill he does something stupid and gets banned, just stop.
This has gone beyond (just joking around) and heading toward another area namely grouping up against a volnurable target.
I know Mahdi has done shitty things before, but untill a Sam says otherwise, I will stay in the opinion that Mahdi is cornered by a group of people balancing on the line between right and wrong and slowly tipping to the latter.
This is for the moderators: I think you should close this topic, so that Mahdi can concentrate on getting his game done. Less meaningless shit for you to read through, and more developing less getting angry. Then we can start this “clonewar” once Sam, if it is a clone, lay some light upon this obscure speculation...

Well, you know what, I'm ready to upload the proves of this game being a clone but sam only forced me to remove that proof from my website. I don't have any problem with mahdi other than he insults me and he clones a game while telling public lies and not accepting his mistakes. No one can bully that person, if you read previous posts, you will come to know the kind of behavior given by that kid. No one is seeing mahdi's pasts which we know was very ungrateful and filled of unwanted things. I think he should be banned.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 16:27:25

AlirezaNosrati wrote:

agreed with 414, i'm sure this is because of personal problems and not the game,  looking at their messages on skype tells me   that you are completely correct

Nope, that's partially true not completely.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 17:02:12

Damn this clickbate, over 200 posts in a day is just rediculus

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 18:21:06

mahdi-abedi wrote:

mahdi i advise you change game name to the battle on the forum short name tbf. big_smile

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 18:27:24

@mahdi, now your behaving childish again, sho your a grone up man, not a chield, this is at the same time fun and anoying, look at this mahdi, first you insalted me and pranam a lot, you should have got banned for that, and spamming the moderaters inbox wil not get you any where, you just make there wurk harder and harder, in the end it wil not get you any where but there to closing this toppic, spamming wil not wurk

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-24 18:55:46

i'm looking for neu sounds, weapon sounds: who can help me? I got some but it isn't helpfull

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 18:57:33

@mahdi, dont ekspekt peoples to give you sounds for free, why dont you make your own sounds

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 18:58:32

hahahaha get banned? fredd? you and pranam and another people maked off topic in here, cause personal problem's? who should get banned, yes you!
and gamer, roflflflflflflflfl

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 18:59:33

with what, my voice recorder is mono, hmm, I cant make stereo

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 19:00:58

I maked off pic in off topic room: never make off topic in here: check off topic I created for you guys, smile

Thumbs up