2008-08-19 19:23:53

Can someone tell me how to add a pic on the left of my post, and how to edit my signature.
Thanks.

2008-08-20 05:43:49

To edit your signature look at the settings under the "profile" link.

This is off topic, moving it accordingly. Stuff not directly related to games goes in the "off topic" room.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-08-20 13:25:37

and as far as i know, you can't add a picture. i think this person is sited. that is good. i tihnk we need more sited people, because the more sited people we get interested in audio games, the better! i mean, they might tell mainstream devs and such... but that might just be wishfull thinking.

2008-08-20 14:32:02

Well see my topic called "mainstream interest" back in the game discussion forum on that note, sadly it dropped like a stone because noone seemed all that bothered about it. I actually got a positive reply from a mainstream developer.

On the other hand the idea of combined graphical and audio games appeals, especially where it would permit multiplayer with sighted friends or at least being able to play the same game and discuss it. Terraformers was a nice try, but it didn't quite get there for me sadly.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-08-20 17:12:08

that's why 've sent a list of suggestions to the Terraformers dev, it's a great game engine, I just wish there was a great game to go with it.

As for picks, hmmm, I'm not sure, it's not come up before, but if it's something some people here would want, i can have words with the admins, ---- I've certainly seen the pun Bb system involve pictures before, and for vi users, showing of pictures can just be disabled in the profile settings.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-08-20 18:05:01

All I know is that it is possible. Another AG forum user has this large windows background in this area. Don't remember who it is...

2008-08-20 18:06:18

Its elliott who has a photo in his sig.