2018-04-12 12:33:41

Hello I was wondering if a feature could be added to allow the upload of ogg files to anyaudio.net instead of mp3 or you could choose. I like ogg bett

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2018-04-18 06:36:52

Sam disallows ogg uploads simply because he wants people to be able to play any audio links from any device, and iOS doesn't support and probably won't support ogg for a while yet.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2018-04-18 09:19:54

VLC for IOS supports .ogg. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-04-18 09:20:30

Yes, but that is not on the website, so you still won't be able to play them.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2018-09-27 03:44:30

I can't seem to be able to play things on anyaudio with my IPad properly, it always glitches when I use the play button and goes back to the start after a couple minutes with the download audio. could someone help me fix it?

2018-09-27 06:24:16

very good suggestion for ogg files, I hope we'll can upload them cause it make file smaller

2018-09-27 22:35:44

rory-games wrote:

I can't seem to be able to play things on anyaudio with my IPad properly, it always glitches when I use the play button and goes back to the start after a couple minutes with the download audio. could someone help me fix it?

same on iphone7