Finally, after 7 months of hard work, designing, building, testing etc, we are proud to announce that beta 3.0 of your_adventure is live now. You can download it via our audiogames page from our website. But wait, with this release something completely new is released as well, namely, the castlevania add-on. This add-on adds a complete new area with several new quests, harvestables, recipes, enemies, items, easter eggs, a seasonal event, a general store which buys, instead of sells all items you can't sell somewhere else, and with way much in the planning. Wow, check it out!
This version got a lot of upgrades and fixes, i will list a few down below, when you really are interested about each small fix or upgrade, then i advice you to read through this topic till post 150
- the fisherman is willing to explain the arts of fishing to you when you talk with him the first time, beware, he will explain it his own way.
- the amount of quests in the free game are raised to 10, three of these are randomly encountered.
- added a small graveyard behind dalgrim, i have to admit, it was interesting to build in a good way, it made my mentally more rich, no joking.
- added the harvesting basket to the general store, as well as a dull looking scythe somewhere else.
- revamped the harvesting system, it is based on level now, this will be the future of the other lasy activities as well, such as woodcutting
- darkwolf checked a lot of the older grammer, and as you probably have seen in the preview video, she also rewrote the tramp quest for example.
- while fighting against boss monsters, when your enemy got the first round of attack, and you blocked in time, the block wasn't executed, thanks koma, for finding this one.
- the old button during combat to quaff a small or a large potion are gone now, and are replaced with the i button, inventory.
- and much much more.
Additions for the castlevania add-on:
- the castlevania add-on is one large area, devided into 3 subareas
- added the castlekey, which you'll need to enter the castlevania domain
- added 9 quests.
- 3 new harvestables
- 2 recipes
- 4 new enemies, bosses not included.
- 3 new obtainable combat abilities.
- a general store, which purchases, instead of sells.
- two easter eggs, which can be accessed each game year
- a very cool item, which makes traveling a lot easier.
- A seasonal event
And we have much more in the planning for the future. This add-on will cost 5 euro's. Please allow us up till 24 hours, before sending reminders, cause your order will be processed by hand, and being send to you by hand. I know this has been done before by other devs, but please, trust us, we care about you, and we want to get the product to you asap, this is our promise and guaranty.
This add-on wouldn't be possible without our beta testers, namely:
- lisa marten
- joseph weakland
You guys totally rock!
As always, when any suggestions, feedback, questions etc arrise, please, don't hesitate to let us know.