2018-03-29 18:54:03

74, enough is enough.
While I understand where you're coming from, you don't need to bring it up all the time. Yes, stolen code is bad. No, you can't prove the game uses it anymore. What are you trying to gain by bringing it over and over?

Thumbs up

2018-03-29 19:19:48

@75
While I totally see where your coming from, I've had frequent discussions about it ever since this topic was created, 3 weeks or so ago? and all I here from moderation is we'll look into it, we'll look into it... silence. They don't want to close the thread because many people seem to like the game and apparently there's no definitive proof, but if you look at it things are just blatantly obvious, partially masked by new features.
Of course the game will exist either way, I'm not trying to change that, but it doesn't have to be advertised on such a large forum, thereby allowing it to gain players who don't understand or care to understand the ultrapower situation.
Everyone seems to want to unwind and relax, but what will that do? Give into code theft and allow this developer to gain money he didn't rightfully earn? This forum has been quite a large source of income, both in players and cash.

@76
lmao. Where do you get me trying to prove anything? Actually, that's not my aim at all. I bring it up all the time, because if I don't, it's completely forgotten. Nobody is attempting to look at it from that point of view, just that we can't prove anything, closed case.

Thumbs up +1

2018-03-29 19:37:56

People in your view must have very short memories then since you think you have to bring it up all the time in order for it not to be forgotten. I am tired of hearing all the same from you over and over. There is indeed no definitive proof, no matter how obvious it can seem to you. You are the one who complains the most as if the code is yours. Stolen code, as mentioned before is bad, but that does not mean that talking about it all the time will get attention from moderators. I am quite sure they are well aware of the situation, and by your constant repeating and disrespect for no reason you can only do bad for yourself.

Thumbs up

2018-03-29 19:57:45

Hello everyone
I want to clarify some points about the game
1 game true it was stolen, but in the last updates have changed a lot from what it was before.
2 is the ultra power contain do contain bowt, and a bathroom.
3 You may say that some things stolen from stw, but also, this game is different, the life in the   the city live like people, there are difrent of transport...
All I want to say that the game is very cool, but I wouldn't say also that it is not stolen completely, I hope you  understand me,
Greetings

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-03-29 20:20:09 (edited by cartertemm 2018-03-29 20:22:12)

I've discussed it with some people who seem to have my exact same opinion.
But when you login and play, you play and have a good time, right? The stolen code situation usually stays in the back of your head, at least that's how it works for most people. It definitely seems forgotten, or at least put on the backburner for the time. That's what I've seen from this topic. New feature released guys, have fun! How long is that time? The original coder doesn't matter in frequency or my opinion.

I'm probably done here, since I never really saw this going anywhere from the get-go. The previous post has quite a few examples though.

Thumbs up

2018-03-29 20:31:02

@carter I get your point.
The difficult thing is that this issue is very complex at the current stage. Now don't get me wrong, I would feel really sad if I discovered this game is -really- a clone.. It would say a lot about the developer's morals. But I wasn't around for the whole ultra-power thing, so I can't really compare the two games.

Thumbs up

2018-03-29 21:10:42

Nor was I, and that just shows why it is hard to get proofs.

Thumbs up

2018-03-30 09:12:24

@Cartertemm Dont play it then you are making a big thing of that let people  play as they like.

Thumbs up

2018-03-30 13:33:39 (edited by braille0109 2018-03-30 13:34:23)

I wasn't going to comment again, but, well, here we are. the game is based off of ultra power. they modified, and changed, and coded in new features, but the base of it is still ultra power. just think about it. if the game was their own, why would they still be making a 2d side scroller life simulator? why not make a 3d life simulator, similar to STW, from the ground up? better yet, why is killing still one of the main points of the game? the answer is simple. ultra power was a side scroller FPS. the guys are trying to convert it into a life simulator. credit goes where it's due. they have worked on it, and that is obvious, if anyone looks at it. however, anyone who knows the ultra power situation, even if they don't know how to code, can recognise ultra power in the thing. I'll admit, I fucked around with ultra power. quite a few versions. it is, after all, not hard to get sources. if you look at the key commands, or for that matter, the camera, they are absolutely identical to DM. same sounds, everything. that doesn't mean I won't give it a try in the future. it won't die any time soon. but if it is in fact a clone, which it almost certainly is, curious minds wonder why they are allowed to charge for store items. it's like me stealing redspot, convert it into a life simulator, and open a store. so while I don't mean to sound like carter, we do really need to figure out if it's a clone. personally, having a read me, and no, not a manual, but an actual getting started thingy, maybe I would have stuck around, exploring maps, and what not. as it stands, I sort of walked out. we'll have to reinstall the thing again. and yes, I used to play the thing last year, found all weapons, had everything. but then I sort of lost it, and gotten out of it. personally, I still can't fight, the lag is so bad.

Thumbs up

2018-03-30 14:35:05

Hello all,
As it stands with this particular game, the situation is, unfortunately, just too complex to make a decision over.
The fact that when I sent a thread to the mods list and basically just got one response, from just one other mod, back saying leave it be, well, I think it's time for the public to decide what makes, and does not make, a good game. Safe to say stolen code is bad, absolutely no denying that. Stolen code and making money, also very bad. Yet what actual proof do we have? If it's using the same sounds still, what if it's different code under the hood now? It's about rights and stuff, but if the original creator isn't responding about Ultrapower, then how do we know what to do? Do we enforce a rule back from when tings got out of hand, and just stop it? Would that make us too draconian? It's about the gameplay, so the base is a bit like Ultrapower, yet we also have many side scroller-type experiences, even adventure at c, which is a game created from scratch, has you pressing enter to move from map to map when you are in a hub world. Does that make it a clone? Heck no, does every game that has a map where you press enter to go from area to area suddenly become a clone?
Unfortunately the way I see it is, well, I honestly don't know with this particular situation. I could close the topic, bt people seem o like this game. What would that make people think of me, and by extention, the mod team, for shutting down discussion of a well-liked game? Aren't we supposed to be promoting audiogames? Yes, but the trouble is, when it comes to the stolen code situation, I will say we do not have proof.

Thumbs up +1

2018-03-30 17:44:17

Just imagine if one day a person who never heard of UP which is now dead if I am right thinks of making such a game and has similar ideas to the UP dev, what will people think of that? Will we still just assume it is stolen even if it is not?

Thumbs up

2018-03-31 14:41:58

Exactly.

Thumbs up

2018-03-31 16:19:06

hi. everyone seems to miss something really obvious here.

Aprone wrote:

MODERATION
I apologize that this has taken so long, but there is finally a decision about Desafio Mortal and the question of stolen code.
The moderator team has been watching this topic unfold for quite some time.  Evidence has been collected and debated from multiple angles, often requiring a large amount of time.  While many people here have chosen their sides based on odd bits of evidence, the moderator team has had access to considerably more information than almost everyone here.  With that being said, I am not sharing an opinion here, I am sharing a determination based on overwhelming evidence.
The developers of Desafio Mortal did in fact use Mason's stolen code.  From the very beginning they have lied about using it.  It appears they did not know about this forum's rule against using it, and because the stickied thread covering this rule somehow got itself moved, we have to give them the benefit of the doubt.
The servers went offline because the developers decided it would be best to tear out all of the stolen code and recode it themselves.  Shame that wasn't done from the very start, but it is a step in the right direction.
Megadimensao is not being banned because we must assume that he did not see the forum's stance on using Mason's code before he made his post.
Until a future time when Desafio Mortal no longer appears to be using Mason's stolen code, it will not be supported here on this forum.  We respect and support our relatively small group of audio game developers, and the theft of their work will not be condoned.  As has been said before, we can not and would not try to stop people from playing this game.  Anyone that is not bothered by this game's beginnings, is welcome to play the game, but I do ask that it not be distributed here on the message board.  Talking about something is fine, but "supporting" it is another thing entirely.  If people post actual links to where this game can be downloaded, the links will be removed.
I do apologize for how long it took for an official decision to be made.  This thread is being closed but not deleted, because for all the drama, plenty of beneficial posts have been made.  If another moderator later decides that this thread should be either unlocked or deleted, then they are welcome to make the change.

the topic can be found here

Thumbs up

2018-04-05 14:29:22

Hello everyone,

I was playing this game for a couple of days and I think that this game is quite good. I don't like the developer if he really steeled the code of Ultra-Power but I can't say anything on this topic, because I didn't play Ultra-Power, not even a single time. and the game is dead by the way. I can help the people who want help for this game by translating the manual and many things more. I will upload the manual after a few hours because I have some work to do. I am not supporting any side and I want everyone to try this game once. I think that it will help you all. For the people who are facing problems running this game: Please try installing this game in your program files folder if you have a 32 bit windows or in program files X-86 if you have a 64 bit windows and then try running this game with administrator rights. If it doesn't solve your problem, then you can use Piriform C-Cleaner's registries option to clean your unused registries from your computer.
Note: all the cheating soft wares should be uninstalled from your computer to make it successful.
If you are facing problems with the English translation of the game or the chat messages, I will be posting about it also after a few minutes because I have to figure the options out.
I am not in the favor or against this developer but I think that using bad language will not help us. I didn't even play version 2.0 or 3.0 of this game so I am not aware of the history of this game. I am concluding all this from reading the old topic about this game.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2018-04-05 15:15:52

HI,
Did anyone see my previous posts in this topic at all? I am aware of what decisions have been made in the past, but those are in the past. Those are when it spiraled. I'd argue it's not spiraling and that it was more a case of emergency.
As it currently stands, we do not have full on proof if the newer version still has stolen code, or, as we no doubt all hope, the code has been changed and it's just using similar concepts. While I could very easily just close this topic down and be done, what happens if we then learn that the game had indeed, been changed and is no longer using code? What will that say for new devs? That, if anything has an inkling of concepts similar to anything from before, it could be shut down? I don't think so! If we don't have any new proof, then what do you expect, when I've also been looking for that proof myself and can't find it?
To those comparing stolen code to piracy... I've spoken to a developer who I'd argue is extremely experienced, and one of the only people I'd trust on this subject, and we are talking about a much, much more complex issue. Piracy is very clear cut. Stolen code is not, and while it's certainly not accepted, we can't just close a topic because it seems so similar to a previous work just becasue it uses the same sounds or camera system, heck what if the dev is using said camera system for familiarity purposes? Just because 2d platformer uses the same camera does that he mean he cloned Yukio's code? Nope! I'll say it again. What happens if this topic is closed and then the eventual proof comes out that, in fact, we were wrong and the code had, indeed, been changed?

Thumbs up +2

2018-04-05 15:53:29 (edited by pranam 2018-04-06 13:52:14)

Hi everyone,
I am back with my manual. I did add some notes of mine but any other changes were not made. some text was translated by Google Translate. So, please read it. It was lengthy and it took me more than 45 minutes to correct all the errors.

• 1.0. Introduction
1.1. What is the Deadly Challenge
1.2. System Requirements
1.3. Running the game for the first time
1.4. Main menu
1.5. Game Options
1.6. Creating my first character
1.7. Connecting
• 2. Commands and references
2.1. Keyboard from Portugal
• 2.2. In-game keys
2.3. Movement keys
2.4. Backpack keys
2.5. Status Keys
2.6. Chat Commands
• 3. Items
• 4. Credits
1.0. Introduction
Complete and detailed document of the Mortal Challenge.
Here you will see the following information:
• What is the Mortal Challenge: a brief description of how the game is, and what it is based on.
• System Requirements: What your computer needs for the program to function properly.
• Running the game for the first time: a description of some important details when opening the client after installation.
• Main menu: detailed description of each item in the main menu of the game.
• Game Options: Detailed description of each item of available settings.
• Creating my first character: step-by-step how to create your first character and connect with him.
• Connecting: how to connect a previously created player account.
• Commands and references: detailed description of the game's commands, separated by categories.
• Items: a general overview of the items available and their usefulness to the character.
• Credits: a thank you to the collaborators of the Mortal Challenge project.
1.1. What is the Deadly Challenge
The Mortal Challenge was thought from the idea that to have a cool and fun game, it does not have to be paid, heavy or crazy.Just be filled with ideas, suggestions from the players themselves, and of course, lots of interaction!
It is an online multiplatform game, with several diversified maps, in which you can walk, run, jump, climb, climb and descend stairs, pick up, exchange, sell, or even auction a range of items;use public transportation, do magic ... And most importantly, survive the deadly challenge. And what challenge would that be, you ask yourself? Stay Alive!
In this game, you not only can face the other players in an endless war: a great variety of weapons at your disposal, from small to very dangerous bombs! Do you think you can handle this challenge?
1.2. System Requirements
To play Deadly Challenge with full performance and accessibility, you need the following requirements:
• 300 MB free memory
• Stereo speakers or headset (For 100% use).
• AMD C-60 APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics processor or higher
• Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
Note from best audiogamer: No cheat software should be installed on your PC.
1.3. Running the game for the first time
When you run the game for the first time, a menu with the available game languages ??will be presented to you. Choose with up / down arrows, and press enter.
Note from Best audiogamer: I didn't found this menu. If you will then select English from it.
1.4. The main menu
Once opened, the game will display the main menu, where you use the up and down arrows to navigate between the options and the Enter key to apply the chosen one. They are:
• Connect: connects your character to the server.
• Test speakers: Play a stereo sound to check if your speakers or headphones are positioned correctly.
• Set character: Used to set username and password (If you have already created account, previously).
• Create new account: create a new account on the server.
• Settings: Opens the game settings menu.
• Check for updates: If your game version is out of date, and because of this, you can not connect to the server, use this option to download the latest version.
• Exit: closes the program.
Note from best audiogamer: These options are  listed exactly as they are presented in other languages.
1.5. Game Settings
Once you run the program, you will find yourself in the main menu. Among the submenus available, there is a called Settings, which, in turn, is divided into General Settings and Profile Settings. The first item provides the following options:
• Select Output Device: Configures the audio output device.
• Not starting the Mortal Challenge with Windows: This option allows the Mortal Challenge to begin with Windows.
• Disable confirmation on exit: once your account is connected, you can press escape at any time to disconnect. By default, the game asks if you are sure you want to quit, then select the "yes" or "no" options with the arrows. Use this setting to disable this feature and disconnect automatically when you press escape.
• Disable warnings when a character connects and disconnects: by default, you will be able to see when a character connects or disconnects from the game. Use this option to change this.
• Disable logo playback at startup: by default, you will hear the game logo every time you open it. Set here whether to hide it or not.
• Disable voice chat: In the game, you can use the letter F to speak by voice. It is used for talking by your voice if you want to.
• Voice mode: here you switch between a sapi voice installed on your computer or your screen reader to read the texts of the game
• Disable interruption of the player: if the speech of the player your player does not pause when you press a key, by default, this setting will allow this to happen. Use it to toggle
• Enable update check on startup: Once enabled, this setting allows the client to check if there is a new version of the game available as soon as it is opened.
Note from Best audiogamer: It doesn't work for me.
Following are the options available on the Profile Settings submenu:
• Select voice: Your character can issue interjections when you get hurt. In this option, a voice is chosen for this.
• Disable warning when a player level up: When a player goes up, a sound is played. If you do not want to hear these announcements, use this option to deactivate.
• Listening to grunts: When your player suffers damage, the voice you are using emits grunts. If you do not hear these sounds, turn them off in this option
• Listening to footsteps of other players: When a player walks, if this option is active, his footsteps can be heard by you
• Disable auction: To not hear the auction information , access this option.
1.6. Creating my first character Once in the main menu, select the "create character" option with the arrows and press Enter. The game will ask you to enter the name of your character. After doing so, press Enter. You will then be prompted for a valid email address, which is required for password recovery. Press Enter; enter the password, with a minimum of eight characters. Select the gender of your character, displayed in a menu with the arrows, and that's it!Your account has been created and you can now log in!
1.7.Connecting By default, the account you've created is already set up and ready for use. Just in the main menu, select the "connect" option and press Enter on it. However, if you have more than one and want to connect with a different account, go to configure character.Then return to the "connect" option in the main menu.
2. Commands and references
2.1. Portugal keyboard There are different keyboard settings. That is: the order of the keys is not universal. The keyboard used in Portugal presents different symbols on different keys. Here are some of these differences, in relation to the Brazilian keyboard:
• Sharp accent: plus sign
• Opens brackets: acute accent
• Semicolon: hyphen
• Plus sign: two points
• Shift + -: two points
• Close brackets: accent til
• Opens double quotes: equals sign.
The other keys follow the same way.
Note from Best audiogamer: I didn't find this section helpful. So, you can also ignore it.
2.3. General keys
F1: Checks how long the server has been running since the last reset.
  F2: Checks the message of the day.
   F3: Checks the server speed, according to the user's internet speed.
    f4: Displays the list of characters present on the map. By pressing Enter on a name, you can also press the letter O to check which coordinates this character is in.
     F5: displays the list of players online, allowing you to use the following keys on the name you want:
      CTRL + C: Copy the name for the clipboard
      Enter: Displays a box to send private message to the selected player.
       F8: activates and deactivates a beep that indicates the direction of the closest players.
        Apostrophe and numbers from 0 to 9: These keys allow quick access to weapons from your inventory. You will read about your inventory later.
         Enter: opens doors, changes maps, and in some cases interacts with the map in some way. But you will have to discover these cases on your own ...
          Space Bar: Collect an item from the floor.
           L: If you are in a store, open the menu.
            M: Show things that are harder to get, or / destroyed.
            U: Take a previously selected beverage in the inventory. You will read about drinks later. You can also press Shift + U and choose how many drinks you want to consume at one time.
                     Note from Best audiogamer: This option with key command with Shift plus U key only takes 100 drink in once chance. I didn't take less than this but I think that it can take more.
             Semi Colen opens the social menu, which can be listened to the closest players.
              Left control: use the selected weapon.
               R: weapon selected needs ammunition, this letter recharges the refill of the same.
X: checks the ammo of the weapon which is equip.
Note from Best audiogamer: this command was added by me.
                Left and Right brackets: navigate between the different available message buffers.
                Comma and Full stop: walks back and forth, respectively, in the  messages from the selected buffer category.
                Question mark: check the location of the players online.
                 Slash key left to the right shift: speak in chat.
                 Shift + F1: activates and deactivates the AFK mode, indicating that your character is far from the keyboard. You can not do anything while AFK.
                  SHIFT + F2: Enables and disables pacifist mode (which prevents you from being hit by bullets and bombs). Also remember that no weapon or explosive can be used by you in this active mode.
                  The Slash command, followed by the Bar key and a third command, allow other options, such as participate in auctioning, changing the gender of the character, checking the news of the game, sending or replying to private messages, etc. At any time, type a Slash key, Bar, and the word Help, without spaces, to see the list of these commands. Use ESCAPE at any time to exit from any menu, game or options.
                  Move keys
                   Right and left arrows: Walk on the map.
                    Up arrow: Jump up or up stairs.
                     Down arrow: Down stairs.
                     2.4. Backpack keys
                     Within your backpack you can use the following keys:
                      Left and right arrows: navigate between inventory categories. For example: weapons, ammunition, clothes, among others.
                       Up and down arrows: select an item in the current category.
                        Enter: gives the selected item to a player near you.
                         Shift + Enter: Auctions a selected item .
                          Control + Enter: reads the description of an item.
                           Space bar: interacts with an item. For example: See the hours on the clock, select a weapon to wear or wear a costume.
                            Alt + Space: Remove an item you are using. Take out an outfit, for example.
                             Delete: Throw an inventory item on the floor or containers. It can also be combined with Shift to delete a specific number of items or Control to delete all selected items at one time.
                              Escape: close the inventory.
                              2.5. Status keys
                               B: Check the zone of the map you are on. If it is not an area for exploration, the map name is not shown.
                                C: Check your coordinates on the map.
                                Note from best audiogamer: This command never works for me.
                                 G, together with arrows, or the letters E, R, or C: use the camera. Pressing the letter G and typing the arrows in any direction, instead of walking, your character will observe the steps of the respective directions. When you position the cursor at a specific point, and with the letter G pressed, use E, you will hear the coordinates where the cursor is and what is in them, if there is something; the letter R plays back the sound of the place. If you use the letter C, you will hear only the coordinates
                                  H: If using a clock or near churches, allows you to look at the current time of the game.
                                   I: opens your backpack
                                    P: check your clothes and the players next.
                                     S: Czech your Health.
                                      V: Czech thirst, hunger, disease and filth. If Hunger, thirst or filth reaches 100, you die.
                                      2.6. Chat Commands All the following commands must be typed after a Slash and the Bar sign, or if you prefer, after Shift + equals sign. Examples:; / help or shift + =, and the word ayuda.? Pm, followed by the name of another character and a message: sends a private message.
                                       r: answers the last private message received.
                                        News: check the news of the game
                                        Other commands should be consulted by /help.
                                        3.Items
                                        Being this a game of shots, a great range of weapons can not miss; and there is no shortage. There are many and they are constantly updated. However, in addition to weapons, and some explosives, the Mortal Challenge has other types of items, such as clothing, so that your character is always stylish, or even protected; two different currencies, that circulate in the auctions or the stores scattered through the maps. And finally, some special items. Here's a list of them and their descriptions:
                                        • Soda, energy, or beer: these are drinks that can be consumed to regain some health.
                                        • Fruits: Keeping in mind that the maximum life your character normally has is 5000, these fruits
                                        • Magnetic Item: This item acts as a kind of magnet, attracting all the items on a map to you
                                        • Wand: A magic wand that powers your character to perform great feats
                                        • Mana: One item needed for the use of the wand. It is the energy consumed when executing a spell.
                                        Credits
                                        The sincere thanks of the Mega Dimension team and the administration of the Mortal Challenge to the following players for their contribution to the project:
                                        • Smurphies and Suspicion for designing, initiating and maintaining the project
                                        • Gabrielschuck for creating and editing the game logo.
                                        • Ghostfreak, for lending the voice to the game logo, and to other audios
                                        • Rafael and Ruby, for also lending audio to the game
                                        • Game translators: People who collaborate to make the Mortal Challenge available in different languages ??
                                        • Ruby for the creation of this manual
                                        • Last but not least: other active players, for contributing frequently with suggestions, new maps and the dissemination of the project.
I hope that it helps.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up +2

2018-04-05 16:12:40

Hey,
Here is the step by step guide to setup the game in complete English.
1. Open the Desafio Mortal application. You will notice that sapi will speak in other language.
2. Press down arrow 5 times to go to settings and press enter.
3. Press down arrow thrice to go to language selection menu and press enter. There you will get the option of English pronounced something similar, press enter on it.
Now, your game is in English language, well at least the menus are.
If you want your screen reader to help you with this game, you can set your text output to screen reader. Please follow these steps to do the same.
1. Go to the settings menu with the help of your Sapi's voice.
2. Select global settings from the menu by pressing enter on it.
3. Arrow up and select "sap mode" from the menu. This toggles your screen reader as well as sapi. Pressing enter on it again will revert to sapi option.
I hope that it helps you all.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2018-04-05 16:58:09

Press x to check coordinates.

Thumbs up

2018-04-05 21:10:01

To the person who asked about them not converting to a 3d map engine, I can tell you exactly why. They can't do it. They're stuck using maps from UP, how doI know? They send me messages at least every week to ask me or try to get me to send them my tk code. If they're so good at rewriting code like the admins say they are, why not just rewrite the map engine and do it yourself?

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-04-05 23:53:35

Hello. Sorry for my intervention here. I don't want to be harsh but I will post here my impression about the game and the concept. It is 100 % stolen code in my opinion. It is an ultra power coppy. Those games should disappear. I am so bored about this garbage  thing in different game names. I think that the moderators should close this topic. Thanks.
   Best regards,     Bogdan.

Thumbs up

2018-04-06 00:02:02

Sorry also for intervening in this, but I have my opinion.
It Really! was a copy of Ultra Power, but as new versions appear, it was desappearing the copy clone thing. I don't know why people are saying... it's an ultra power clone, the copyrights are expired bla bla...

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up +1

2018-04-06 00:05:10

@95 possibly read complete topics before you want them closed? If you would read again you would see posts from moderators.

Thumbs up

2018-04-06 02:39:01

Hi
Let me state my point of view here. First, I don't think that this game is an UP clone, or atleast in its concept. When it comes to gameplay, it's far from being it a clone, but when it comes to the code's infrastructure I'm not sure, I stand here neutral. You would ask me why? Because sometimes I doubt it. What makes it have the same issue UP and BTB were having, which is you won't be able to jump while running left? Unless they have borrowed some code from UP, which as stated above I'm not sure. Either way, I don't think that this topic should be closed, and I hope they'll continue their development and improvement of the game, they're really wonderful and I liked the game frankly. What attracted me to playing this game is as well as its great concept and the depth of its gameplay, also the good and kindness of the players and admins and their awesome treatment. I wish them good luck in this game, and I will continue to play and support as long as this hard work continues.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up +1

2018-04-06 13:54:25

Hi everyone,
The X key is not used for checking coordinates. I am not clear with the coordinate checking key so, I cannot provide it now. I changed the manual to add the ammo checking key which is X key.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2018-04-08 08:48:05

Hi guys, all i want to ask is:
for those of us, who never had the chance to play ultra power, just please give us the chance.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.