2018-05-09 06:38:00

I actually tried making a SoniFight profile for the game so screen readers can read the differant options and text, yet it works only when you disable easy anti cheat. sadly if you do disable this latter, you'll have a chance of getting banned online, thus I stoped making the profile.
if someone have an idea how i can read the game's memory values with out turning off EAC, I'd gladly continue on making the profile for steem users.
greetings

2018-05-12 01:39:56

hello.
is there a getting started guide for blind people to play, like menu and controls guide?
Thanks.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2018-05-31 02:31:54

So... this game is kinda dead on this forum. lol But for whoever cares, fused Zamasu and Vegito blue drop tomorrow! Pretty excited, actually. I have seen no gameplay and have not looked at their themes, keeping spoilers away. tongue
Here's a question though, does anybody know at all how that pre-match music selection menu is laid out? I know that if you just select what you start on that's stage theme, and 1 right takes you to random. But does anyone have other details?
Also, is there any other way to listen to music apart from just sitting in training?
Thanks.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-05-31 02:41:12

I guess the reason why people have forgotten about this game is because it seems like it isn't playable. Is this game playable enough? What I'm worried about from reading is the character selection screen. I'm wondering if it's worth buying if I can't play the story mode. Thanks for your response!

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2018-05-31 10:57:22

@78 and 79
To be honest, for anyone thinking of buying it I genuinely can't recommend it due to the complete mess that is the lobby system and the menu structure.  Yes, there's the warping workaround but that and all the issues I've had with the game just make it super frustrating.  I'm not surprised it's not being discussed here even if the gameplay is doable given the amount of hoops you have to jump through.  It's a shame though as before launch it had so much potential that was screwed by online connectivity and trying to fit a little too much with the universe or whatever the reasoning behind the lobby system was in the first place.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2018-05-31 16:28:55

Ehh, I personally will stick with it, I'm not much of an online player anyways so usually I just play arcade, and whenever I have friends over. Still my favorite recent combat system though, even more so than MVC3 was.

2018-05-31 20:23:24 (edited by Sightless Kombat 2018-05-31 20:24:54)

@81
How much sighted help do you have, out of curiosity, or how fortunate are you with OCR?  I'd have thought a fair amount of sighted help might be required in certain scenarios to get everything set up correctly, even for Arcade.  I only played one round of Arcade and it was still frustrating to get everything up and running.  That and the fact you have friends who come over for locals, as it were, is pretty good.  Still prefer MVCi though myself as it flows much better combos-wise.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.

2018-05-31 21:08:32

I only needed some sighted help to learn the warp menus, no OCR because I'm too lazy to set up remote play. Once you're actually in, game's perfectly manageable. And for all intents and purposes, the lobby might as well not even exist.
I did try MVCI once or twice, it just didn't get me instantly hooked like 3 did though. But, to each their own. I'm also a largely casual player too, so maybe that's part of it? Plus I love faster games, the more going on the happier I am to a certain extent. tongue

2018-05-31 22:37:38

@83
Yeh didn't realise you're on PS4, actually is easier that way with remote play etc theoretically at least.  The issue with online lobbies is if you have one person with OCR and the other without it, as I have done, online matches are next to impossible to set up.  It's pretty much just arcade that's doable because story is a mess as well with the map etc, I got stuck in the first area and couldn't get out of it and that was day 1, haven't picked up the game since.

If it hadn't had that lobby system and a convensional story mode, same plot etc but mechanics in menus, I might be playing even now even with the speed the way it is.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.

2018-09-26 18:16:53

Hi.  So I got this the other day 50% off on Steam, and even though I’ve only played for a short while, I absolutely love it! The ocr works rather well,  i’m just trying to figure out all the mechanics and stuff.  Has anyone found a move  list which is updated with the extra characters?

2018-09-26 18:48:50

Unfortunately, the best you're gonna get is the dustloop wiki, no direct link here though.
Really though, the inputs are pretty much universal, every character has the same general commands, possible rekkas aside. QCF/QCB+L/M/H, QCF/QCB+s.
Cooler and ranger Android 17 at the end of the week!