2018-01-17 16:46:45

I always liked having separate addresses myself, especially with how many online games etc I sign up to with my public one. After btinternet (my service provider), managed to completely screw up my email by changing my password, not telling me what they changed it to and refusing to cooperate over the phone unless I used their inaccessible web interface to sign in, that sent my private address bye bye.

This now means I use my one public address for everything, including things like my uni, paypal Amazon etc, which I'm not as happy with.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-17 16:57:03

To each there own, I've never had a problem with just one address. In fact I rather like the simplicity of having only one email account to manage.

2018-01-18 01:32:05

Hello,
For outlook express, you can use a software called gmail config which will configure the settings for you. I tried it like 8-9 years ago and it used to work. You can google that.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page