2018-10-26 06:57:29

@Dragomier,
1. No.
2. If I'm thinking of the same door, that should unlock when you complete some quests for Captain Lucian.

I would like to rage.

Thumbs up

2018-10-26 08:30:59

The armory door itself yes. But if you head north through it you’ll find another locked door there.

"There is no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. Then the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive."

Thumbs up

2018-10-26 08:55:24

Huh. You learn something new every day. I had no idea that door existed. There doesn't appear to be a way to open it, unfortunately. I even went through the other side, and there's a fence blocking the door on that side. I don't think there's anything new there, though. It's probably just a back door.

I would like to rage.

Thumbs up

2018-11-03 20:30:43

Haven't posted to this  topic in a while, thanks for the advice about ranged attacks--one of my more obvious mistakes.

What is the difference between easy and hard/normal mode? I'm playing in normal mode and have no idea why it's any different from easy mode.
And a question with spoiler implications: any tips for finding the dungeon in the goblin king's palace? I'm finding I'm not good with mazes.

they who reach the top, boy, must first climb the hill

Thumbs up