2008-08-10 11:54:27

Hi
I need many help. then i write <a href= http://www.wikipedia.org/ > HdsHk3 </a> i have error..
Bye

2008-08-10 13:15:02

Could you please reword that some? It's a little tricky to understand. I understand if English isn't your first language, just tell us exactly what it is you want help with in a longer fashion.

I apologise for this, but this type of post that isn't really clear what it means could be seen as spam by some people. This is because spam posts tend not to make a lot of sense. Personally I prefer to give people a chance to respond to find out if it is a real human, since spam bots tend not to reply when you ask in the topic.

Edit:
Small note, this forum doesn't support HTML tags like <a href>. It uses BB code instead, so you use square brackets like a [ and a ] instead and url instead of a href.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-08-10 15:08:20

I can see some html tags, the forum uses b b code, and it doesn't look like a reeal help message, but i may be mistaking just like I did with another post. I can't remenber which, but I said it's a spam and then noticed that this is a real person. could you please tell us what is your problem? do you need help with wikipedia?

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>