2017-11-27 18:29:00

I agree time seems to slug on like molasses

2017-11-28 09:39:30

lol So I read a good many of these posts.
I don't come on here so often, so just saw this thread.
I do get what you mean though, about time going rather slowly. But think about it this way.
As I type this reply, at like half two in the morning, it'll only be a month and a day before the game is released.
lol I so wouldn't be surprised if like on the day, so many people are trying to buy the game, the site just gets totally jammed. lol I've heard of it happening before. Don't remember specifically, but it's totally possible, considering how exicted people are, including myself. smile

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-11-28 11:31:04

do we actually no what time it's coming out? I just picture a bunch of people waiting up at midnight, and finding out it's not coming till later lol

2017-11-28 17:28:24

LOL I don't doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if the server jams within the first few minutes or hours following release from all the people trying to download it. But I definitely know about the novel thing. The interesting thing is that for one reason or another, I still haven't figured out exactly why, AHC has inspired me to try to rework the novel I've been working on on and off for the past four years into a script for an RPG.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-11-29 02:37:57

I'm attempting to minimize my comments on the game on what I hope it will be, because that seems a bit disrespectful to me. But I do so hope you can multi-class, because then, I will have quite the ⠊⠙⠑⠁⠲

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-11-29 02:40:34

Some RPG's do allow that but we'll have to wait and see. I know Entombed allowed each character two jobs.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-11-29 11:42:43

They're just 30 days guys. Wow, exactly a month left. Excited.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-11-29 12:51:48 (edited by defender 2017-11-29 12:56:43)

I'm so excited, my friend Dranelement  said he's gonna by the game for me for Christmas, can't wait to try it!

I've honestly been purposefully avoiding listening to any demos or even checking on the thread much throughout this hole process (which was pretty freaking hard by the way) as to not get my self excited for something that could quite easily not happen (always a major possibility with preordered games, even more so with crowd funded ones) and while I was heartened by Josiph's professionalism, and the knowledge that the majority of the game was already finished, I was very concerned about the cost overruns that happened even after the goal was exceeded by such a large amount, as it showed a seemingly large miscalculation on the team's part.

And while we aren't getting everything that was promised right away, and it is late (that should honestly always be expected for this kind of thing anyway, and this wasn't even close to a bad example of such things) the announcement of an actual release date was a vindication of the project's true status for me, and I'm now happy to join the hype train, since if the game is even two thirds of what it claims to be than it will go down in audio gaming history.

I will patiently await the delivery of the other portions of the game, as the management of delays seems to have been well thought out and transparently honest, at least from an outsiders perspective, which gives me confidence that we will have them, if not right on time, than at least not never.
Besides, shit happens, a project this long in the making, with such a small team and such a big goal is just naturally going to have tons of pitfalls and unexpected changes.

I'm really proud of the team that stuck through to the end to make this ambitious idea a reality, as well as the community at large for donating as much as they did, helping to spread the message to a wider audience, and for being understanding of the production problems along the way.

2017-11-29 18:39:43

No kidding. So many unreliable devs have made me skeptical over the years. But I seriously doubt they'd release the soundtrack if they weren't planning to release the game. I definitely plan to buy myself the game for Christmas if things work out. It'll be my treat to myself for paying off my most longstanding debt.

2017-11-30 03:47:29

yay still wondering about the thread though

2017-11-30 14:07:00

Believe me, I will definitely buy this one for sure. I've listened to the  audio demos,, they all sounded quite awesome. In a way I'm quite lucky to know about this game just  half an hour ago. otherwise I would've been with some  of you guys, waiting for years till the right moment.
tongue

Often we have no time for our friends, but all the time in the world for our enemies.

2017-11-30 21:21:34

Yeah. Granted they didn't really announce the game until within the last year or two, but still.

2017-11-30 22:38:16

That speech kicked ass

2017-12-01 01:08:21

I have listened to the trailer about ten times in the past few days and love it.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-12-01 21:33:54

I did not have the possibiliti to buy it cause my parents do not want to buy games, but a big thanks to Brad who helped me.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-12-01 21:45:30

Well folks, 28 days to release.

2017-12-01 22:52:06

seems like such a long time away

2017-12-02 01:19:15

I know the feeling.

2017-12-02 21:08:53

sow
27 days to release

2017-12-02 21:24:59

Hello.

@angel, you're welcome.

I'm gone for real :)

2017-12-03 04:17:46

@205 how did you do that. I knew there were braille fonts, but not braille unicode characters...

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-03 07:35:25

I'm typing on my braille not. There was probably a translation issue.

2017-12-03 22:59:33

I was talking with a friend of mine on Facebook the other day who was shocked that the price of the game was so low. Then she asked me why the main character was voiced by Sapi when the other party members had human voices. I explained that it was probably partly for technical reasons. Since the character would have whatever name or gender the player gave him/her, it would be a impossible or at the very least impractical for him or her to be voiced by a human. THen of course I suppose the idea is for the player to use their imagination in regard to what that character might sound like, sort of like in Shadow Rine.

2017-12-03 23:32:22

Oh is that the case then, that detracts a bit for me at least... hmm, I will have to download Innoetics john again because that's like the only sapi voice I own that sounds good.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-03 23:34:56

I know this is OT but ironcross, how are you going to get that voice? It is no longer available and just for ahc I'd like to have it lol.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.