2017-12-17 10:48:36

It'll be at 8 p.m here in my country. I'm lucky since I won't be busy at that time so I'll almost be able to tune in.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-12-17 13:44:06

Well I'm on US mountain time, which currently is about 4:43 AM. So the question is what time it'll be for me since I'd also like to catch it if possible.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-17 14:30:41

BryanP wrote:

Well I'm on US mountain time, which currently is about 4:43 AM. So the question is what time it'll be for me since I'd also like to catch it if possible.

Almost 10 a.m.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-12-17 14:48:22

I guess I'll have to check the link occasionally between now and then.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-18 06:12:18

I was having a birthday get together today. So I missed this. Can someone tell when the archive is out?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-12-18 09:09:36

well if you can't beet'em, join 'em. so with all the speculating I think i'll play the chicken wrestler class and put all my points in to plucking, although when I play it again I may put them in to squark and egg finding. seeing as i'll be playing it 36 hours a day I've already layed aside plenty of food and had some serious bowel surgery so I won't have to leeve my chair. I've hired a tardis to sleep in so I don't miss any game play and I'm planning on using that to jump forward in time so I can buy the game tomorrow because I'm just so frantic and inpatient I've just about warn out my butt with all the rocking backwards and forwards and my head hurts from poking my eyes all the time.

I wish they'd fixed my sarcasm chip though while they were working on the rest.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2017-12-18 09:34:23

SilverMoon said she plans to have the download link for the interviewavailable in a few days. I'll probably download it even though I did manage to catch it. It was definitely an interesting interview.

2017-12-18 11:15:52

SirBadger wrote:

well if you can't beet'em, join 'em.

But why would you want to beat them? Is there any Problem with them? Do they hurt anybody? Or can't you just stand positive excitement from others?

SirBadger wrote:

so with all the speculating I think i'll play the chicken wrestler class and put all my points in to plucking, although when I play it again I may put them in to squark and egg finding.

You somehow missed the Point. This is a discussion about real game Content you could already see in the demo, not just any wild ideas. So your sarcasm doesn't quite fit here.

SirBadger wrote:

because I'm just so frantic and inpatient I've just about warn out my butt with all the rocking backwards and forwards and my head hurts from poking my eyes all the time.

That is definitely no sarcasm, thats quite frankly just offensive. There is really no Need to Insult your fellow blind People. Blindisms are a delicate issue, you really shouldn't use them to ridicule anybody.
By the way, your awkward spelling is a type of blindism too. Beet instead of beat, leeve instead of leave. You are not Aware of it because your Screen Reader pronounces it correctly, but it pokes in the eye of every sighted Person and they might misjudge you due to it.
I know I shouldn't throw with bricks in my non-native-english-speaking glass house, but I sometimes really get irritated if even blind People start to discriminate other blind People. There is already enough of that outside of our peer Group.

2017-12-18 12:47:55

While I think some of it was meant to be humorous I definitely agree about the blindism part. As for me, that interview has only made me more excited for the product. As I said earlier in this topic I have a feeling that by the time we get to the 29th they'll be coming to take me away, ha-haaa!

2017-12-18 13:09:32

Hi, please just give us a demo of the game? Not a playable demo, and audio demo. Please. Why do you not want to give any information about the game? I understand you want it to be a surprise, but I would like to know a little bit more about the game before I buy. Although, I think I will be buying it anyway.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-12-18 15:47:48

If you look up A Hero's Call on YouTube, you will find plenty of audio demos.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-12-18 16:04:19

I agree with the person who said the interview had just made them more excited. Same here! I mean, Joseph came right out and said he plays the game for fun and really, that excited me more than anything else, except the part where he said the story and the sound design are both awesome. The 29th can't come fast enough!

2017-12-18 17:05:17

Yep, eleven more days. And he also said that on or around release day he would be willing to actually stream an audio demo of the game on the same station to give fence sitters a little more to go on. I also like the fact that he plays his own game for fun. That to me is real dedication.

2017-12-18 17:22:09

Wow so much excitement out there.  I usually reserve judgement until the jury comes back with a verdict, but I'm going to have to check out this game anyways in the hope it meets folks expectations.

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2017-12-18 17:45:55

I can already tell from the audio demos and the soundtrack that it's going to be great. In fact if handled properly I believe it has the potential to change the direction of audio game development for the better. You can tell these guys have put real effort into making the game the best they can make it.

2017-12-18 18:05:58

A little tidbit of info that may not be relevant, but I'm saying anyway.
  So, yesterday I turned 18. Which means now I can get an individual checking account. Which means a debit card. Which means I know what I'm doing next Friday. (If the mail doesn't go super slow in getting me my card.)

2017-12-18 18:16:27

I am super excited to get my paws on this game, I wish we new how big it is, what the system requirements would be, talk about a adiction! :d :d. Joseph, give us something! :d

There's a place for me in this universe.

2017-12-18 18:54:01

I'm sure we'll know soon.

2017-12-18 18:57:40

what I like is that preorders are actually a thing now. I wonder when those will actually start happening?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-12-18 19:19:27

We shall see. On serious pins and needles that's for sure.

2017-12-18 19:33:26

This is the first I've heard of preorders. Are there any bonuses for doing so?

2017-12-18 19:49:16

how do you pre order

There's a place for me in this universe.

2017-12-18 20:29:45

You can't yet. But Joseph mentioned in the interview that they would be allowing it when we got closer to release.

2017-12-18 20:55:37

One thing I'm really curious about in the game is how the music is moved around in the game. Because I'm going to imagine the character themes won't just be played throughout a whole cutscene, the same with songs like Into The Fray. We'll see!

2017-12-19 14:21:26

That's one thing I'm curious about as well. Guess we'll find out.