2017-11-19 04:41:05

@35. If I get some tiptoe breaking sounds, I think flipping toes could be arranged...

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2019-12-07 15:53:56 (edited by moaddye 2019-12-07 15:56:26)

Ya know what? yall aint cool enough. I got 329138 gold pots and 931837230138 red pots. More than that,, I have the 8 legendary potof horns, which lets me destroy 1000000000 pots at once with just a tap. I also got me green pot, which lets me obliviate all of you. I got my miny pot, which lets me mind control you to give me all of your pots. I have the hammer pot, the grenade pot, the shotipot, and the machipot to kill all of your pot storages, and I also get the diamond pot which is the true dimmention making pot that has 99999999999 pots with just one dimention. I got a pot grabber that grabs all of your pots and the ones on the map, and I got the tile pot which lets me destroy the intire server! there!
edit: Did I forget to mention, I managed to steal all of Sam tipto's pots and turn him into a pot generator? I also got the ballpuncher932 to turn into a calernpot, which is actually cool considering it lets me fly.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2019-12-07 16:02:17

Oh. Completely forgot this was a thing.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-12-07 20:44:31

Moderation:
Moaddy, this is a caution. I see absolutely no reason to dredge up a two-year-old topic that appeared to have run its course.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-12-07 20:56:07

@Jayde It was clearly unnecessary, but I think he saw this topic here and didn't look at the dates.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-12-07 23:48:31

Glad to see a satire topic back at the top again; the forum could always use a good laugh.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-12-08 01:14:53

Hi.

@jade really? a modiration warning for having a bit of fun?

I'd love to play a game where you have to smash pots and you'd get different upgrades for your weapons and you'd have RoboSmashers that you'd equip with the latest pot smashing tech!

I'm gone for real :)

2019-12-08 02:29:34

Yeah honestly had this been completely randomly brought back up, I would be frustrated and  agree with the caution, but because it was somewhat relevant to recent posts that have been made, I don't think the caution was that necessary, but I'm not trying to backseat drive.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-12-08 02:56:58

Sorry, Jayde... I believe I'm mostly to blame and will take full responsibility for this one.  If in fact you do find it to be far too disturbing or disruptive to the forum I will refrain from doing it again... I just wanted to extract a bit of humor from this situation,  I'm willing to admit I might have gone about it the wrong way.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-12-08 03:37:52

Hi.

@mitch, what does backseat drive mean?

@Nocturnus, ah, so this is why the topic was brought back up smile

2019-12-08 04:33:38

Basically when you backseat drive, you give advice that isn't wanted to the person in charge.
Also, is that why the rank is called red potter, not red spotter?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-12-08 04:33:47

It means he's not trying to tell Jayde how to do his job, methinks.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-12-08 05:04:58

Hi.

Ah, ok.

2019-12-08 05:08:41

I tell people how to do their job sometimes, and they do the same to me. It's how you learn not to overstep your bounds and or make a fool of yourself. smile I forgot this topic even existed in the first place, and apparently I've posted in it before? Oh geas.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-12-08 09:59:30

okay but like I literally just noticed the red potter title when I saw that I had it.  was it actually based off of this thread?  I can't think of a game that would fit it! LMAO

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2019-12-08 11:23:35

@The Dwarfer, stop being so hard on yourself.  A little child's play here and there won't kill you.  Consider that legally, at least here in the sates, you only actually get 18 years of time to really be a child.  After that everyone holds you responsible.  That's why I came here, in the spirit of maturity and said I was sorry; it was the grown up thing to do.

2019-12-08 14:44:36

lololol interesting

2019-12-08 20:11:59

Hey. Not fair I got this warning for returning a post.
policetation,
jade, You are under arrest for givving me a green warning. You will be held in jail for 32 seconds, in azkaban for 5. and you will continuessly be thrown at blush pink pots.
Policetation end.
Anyway. THAT WASN'T DAMN NECESSARRRRYYYYEEEEEY!

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2019-12-08 21:08:54

Don't worry. It's not a warning, just a caution that doesn't really do anything. And probably not even that now.

2019-12-09 00:45:14 (edited by The Dwarfer 2019-12-09 00:54:37)

The grown up decision would be to refrain from instantiating administrative action where it is not needed. As many have often said; there's a place and time for everything. You should not call out your boss for how they choose to run their company simply because you disagree how it's ran, but a community elected body is subject to its electors.
As a side note, I do appreciate the caussion system in that I'm glad it's a way for forum members to receive a metaphorical slap on the wrist for simple actions that don't stay with them forever, however - on the other side of the coin I think it's sometimes a way for at least some admins to take unnecessary action when feeling a bit powerful or when something collides negatively with their own personal preferences, but to escape scrutiny by the community at large since they're not actually permanently marking someone. Less-than-completely tasteful imho, but not an apocalyptic atrocity either. I'm not one of those oh the admin team is just standing around ban hammer ready to slam free speech conspiracy theorists, but also an apple is an apple and you'd be wrong to call it an orange.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.

2019-12-09 02:01:46

And an apple in a pot is probably applesauce!  Right?  Right?  Right!

2019-12-09 05:54:25

Only if it's in the right state, and all necessary ingredients have been added. smile Otherwise, it's plainly seen as an apple in a pot and nobody calls it applesauce.

2019-12-09 06:48:33

I have to say I thought that this was real when I first read this because I didn't know about RedSpot and what was going on.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-12-09 06:59:07

Red spit: punched in the teeth!

2019-12-09 07:10:27

rofl Now there's a title for a beat-em-up!