2018-02-22 17:21:55

I am aryaman I have recently joined the audiogames forum today only

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

Thumbs up

2018-02-22 18:42:02

@aryamansingh, hello and welcome.
Please say a little more so that we can be sure your not a spambot, e.g are you interested in audiogames?

We don't need a huge introduction, just something to make %100 sure your actually a human being.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-23 06:22:27

Hey, it's Zuckuss here, into audiogames, especially for windows. I've been playing them for a while now, and I'm interested to see what others in the forum think and strategies they use.

Thumbs up

2018-02-23 13:24:49

Hi Zuckus, if your into audiogames this is the right place, hope you have  fun and find some good strategies.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-24 16:29:21

hi I am aryaman from India delhi I love audio games and I have been playing them from passed 3 years and  I would like to joine this forum and become one of the members in the forum

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

Thumbs up

2018-02-24 18:28:23

Hello aryamansingh, hope you have fun on the forum.

2018-02-27 14:26:07

Hellow my name is manas sarma from india i want to be a member of auf topic room
I have been reading this forum often
Sorry if i had send an unwanted message.

Thumbs up

2018-02-27 19:17:20

Hi manas and  welcome.

I will say remember this foroum is audiogames! .net, meaning if you don't have a specific interest in gaming I'm not sure how much you'll find to do around, here but your welcome to participate in any topics you wish, and who knows, maybe we'll get you into games soon enough big_smile.

2018-02-28 03:18:11

hello i am fox, or will be soon wen i get unrestricted and am able to post in the name change topic. I am a 12 year old that loves audio games and is curently learning how to code, and aparently spell lol. So someone please unrestrict me or i will call my army of foxes and we will eat your faces off!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2018-02-28 03:48:13

i hope that was convincing enough that i'm not a spambot otherwise the person who coded me is gonna delete me! lololololol!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2018-02-28 16:17:59

Hello Linda and welcome to the forum. Hope you find a lot of games to play here for you and your daughters and that you find it a friendly place.
@brennrd, no need for vulpine invasions today I think, your account is now unrestricted so hope you have fun on the forum.

If you want a name change please ask in the correct topic, though it seems a little odd to me to ask for a name change as soon as you get here, either way hope you have fun.

2018-02-28 16:46:47

yes i made this account a while back and want a different name then i originally gave myself

----------

Thumbs up +1

2018-03-03 07:44:29

Hi,
My name is Matt Langer. I'm totally blind and I'm here to join the audio game discussion.

Thumbs up

2018-03-04 10:29:45

Name is Joey. This is the third time I’ve had to re-register so not a strange person. Ha ha. In the process of developing a new game. Was hoping we could discuss it.

Sendermen wrote:

This forum is flooded by spam bots. If you're a new user, your account is marked as restricted. Please do properly introduce yourself to show you're not a spam bot. Moderators will then whitelist your new account. So tell us who you are and why you want to chime in.

Also, please don't send private messages to the moderators asking for your account to be unrestricted, just write your introduction here, that way everyone can see who you are and gets a chance to come and say hello.
-- Sendermen

Thumbs up

2018-03-04 10:32:57

My name is Joey. I am no stranger. Was hoping I could discuss a game that I am developing.

Thumbs up

2018-03-04 10:45:22

I forgot how long it takes to get unrestricted. I guess I can wait. Ha ha

Thumbs up

2018-03-04 11:44:26

Yes joe, don't be so desperate about it. I hope you get restricted so you can, you know...

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up +1

2018-03-04 13:32:29

Ahoy. Just joined. Thought I had ages ago...  Googling something, found this forum again.

I'm a blind screenreader user based in the UK. Interested in audio production, music, Linux stuff and  of course audio games. Bit out of touch with what's around. Shades of Doom was my favourite. The browser game Ashes of Angels - Phoenix Rising is also pretty cool.
smile

Strayl1ght

Thumbs up

2018-03-04 22:25:48

Hi. Im new to pc gaming but blind since birth.

Thumbs up

2018-03-04 23:28:06

I don’t understand why this takes so long. The last time I got unrestricted it only took like three hours. I know this is not a company owned website but I have good news I wanted to share with everybody.

Thumbs up

2018-03-05 04:53:47

@mattlanger90, Strayl1ght and Blindwise, hello and wlcome to the forum hope you all have a  time.

@Joe80, My apologies at the moment one of the problems with the restriction system is that only people with admin rights can actually unrestrict accounts, that prety much means just me at the second, since Richard and Sander are busy with their other game access work.

I guarantee to check the forum and the restricted topic at least once a day (often more frequently than that), but unfortunately your replies fell in between me checking yesterday morning and this morning, hence the longer wait.

No, I agree this is not an ideal system and we would like to have the board configured  that our moderators could also unrestrict accounts, but that hasn't been possible uptonow due to the problems with PUnBB.

I do apologize for the wait, but your account is unrestricted again now, so feel free to share all the good news you like big_smile.

2018-03-06 07:34:49

hello, I go by miziziziz on forums typically. I'm a hobbyist game developer and recently got interested in making audio games. Looking to get feedback on my current project and to find some other games to try out.

Thumbs up +1

2018-03-06 09:56:15

Hi  miziziziz and welcome.

We'll certaqinly be glad to try out  whatever your working on, and there is no shortage of games to play around here.
Hope you have fun on the forum.

2018-03-07 03:16:35

Hi everyone:
My name is Mario.  I just joined this site and I am glad to be here.
I am excited to learn about new games and play them.
thanks for everything and thanks for such a great community.

Thumbs up

2018-03-08 12:15:42

Hi marrio and welcome.

Glad to have you on this site and hope you enjoy all the games we have here.