2018-01-23 06:24:38

I really want to meet new games and have the chanse to get them: my name is castiel and I'm 17 years old, prayed in Brazil, and I'll be happy to be accepted in this forun: hugs.

Thumbs up

2018-01-23 08:30:06

Hey guys. I am gennylisanti, so happy to be a part of audiogames forum smile

Thumbs up

2018-01-23 08:34:32

And I really want to find some fun people that love Path of Exile, OverWatch, LOL and so many other video games. Just hope to meet more gamers

Thumbs up

2018-01-23 08:38:42

@Castiel welcome to the forum, hope you have fun.

Btw, no need to post so many messages in a row, your messages are coming through fine.

@Jeny welcome to you too. Note that a lot of gamers here are blind/visually impared so this is a place to discuss games based on sound or accessible with screen reading programs and text. Not that we don't talk about mainstream graphical games here, just that it's not the site's main focus.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-24 04:08:24

@castiel nice to see you here!

Thumbs up

2018-01-24 23:32:14

Hello, my name is gabriel carlos, I'm 17 years old and I live in Brazil, and I really like audiogames, like manamon, paladin of the sky, eurofly and several others.

Thumbs up +1

2018-01-25 07:18:29

Hello, I'm SilverEagle. I've been reading the forum for months, and now I'm very glad to have signed up here. I look forward to be a contributing member of this forum.

Thumbs up

2018-01-25 10:04:55

@Gabriel hello and welcome, hope you have fun on the forum, I need to play eurofly myself.

@Silver eagle, sorry to be fussy but would you mind posting a little more? For example do you enjoy the subject this forum is about, ie, audiogames.
I apologize for being pedantic, but since your response just mentions "this forum" there isn't evidence your not a spambot.

We Don't need a huge missive for an intro or lots of information, but just something that looks personal and confirms that it's not come from a spambot.

Thanks for baring with us.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-25 13:29:38

Hello Dark.
Yes, I understand the spambot concern, so I'll try to say some more about myself. You're right. I really haven't said much and I didn't know what was required in the introduction.
Yes, I do like audio games. They give me something to do when I need to cool down after work or when I need something to just waste time with. smile The ones that I play are manamon, Crazy Party, and word games. I really need to try more of them, specially Core Exiles. Besides these, I play Alter Aeon and Clok, and am always looking for muds with crafting or character customization.

Thumbs up

2018-01-26 14:39:18

Thanks for baring with us Silver eagle, your account is now unrestricted.

Core exiles rocks, I played quite seriously myself for years. If your interested in crafting muds ssee This topic listing crafting/farming and other activities in muds hth.

2018-01-26 20:21:59

Nice to meet you all!  I joined this community because I am in charge of accessibility projects for a few gaming companies.  We are dedicated to running playtests with gamers that have visual, audio, and motor impairments in order for them to gain greater access to video games.  I am currently trying to find some gamers in the Bay Area with visual or motor impairments to test out a game.  We would offer them $150 for a 90-minute test.  If there is anyone in this community that knows an individual, or organization that might be able to help with this I would be extremely grateful.  Hopefully we will be able to include a lot of gamers and improve accessibility for all!  Thanks

Justin Steele
Steele Recruiting

www.steele-recruiting.com

Thumbs up +1

2018-01-27 00:13:49

Hi Jsteal.

This is definitely the right place to look, I'm only sorry your not looking for testers in the Uk since I'd be quite up for this myself big_smile.

Good luck with the game access, and we hope to play what you develop soon.

2018-01-28 01:52:41

Thanks very much Dark.  I should have also mentioned that we are offering $100 as a referral fee to anyone in the world that knows of a Bay Area gamer that ends up attending the test.  Anyone out there can collect as many referral fees as they like.  Hope that someone can take advantage of this.  Thanks!

Thumbs up

2018-01-28 03:50:28

I would suggest posting a topic in general game discussion about this, since that is the most commonly frequented part of the board and your likely to get it viewed by the largest quantity of gamers, this topic is really an introductions thread, so not exactly the place to advertise.

hth.

2018-01-28 13:50:53

hello, my name is hector and i am from  mexico. I'm totally blind and i love the audiogames

Thumbs up

2018-01-28 16:23:38

Hello hector and welcome.

While we have several members from Brazil I think your our first from mexico (though since not everyone fills in their location info I could be wrong about this).

either way hope you have fun.

2018-01-29 05:49:04

Sup!
I’m Beatz, you can call me Beatz!
I like a heck of a lot of things, ranging from musicals to games. Audio games (Who would have guessed). Nerd is me.
Also my eyes are dysfunctional af.
Here for the lols, I guess. That’s it.
Later!

Thumbs up

2018-01-29 17:13:29

Hi Beatz.
Hay I'm quite the fan of audiogames and musicals myself (I'm actually a classical tenor as well. 
Hope you have fun hanging around here.

2018-01-30 01:36:00

Hi, i'm a new user, nice to meet you.

Thumbs up

2018-01-30 10:45:24

Hi Emre Özger
Could you please give us a bit more information? We don't need your life story, but something to  confirm you are indeed a new user and are interested in what this forum is about, namely audiogames, and are not a spambot would be appreciated.

2018-01-31 00:58:35

Hey all, my name is Bill Freeman.  I am totally blind, and have been an avid audio gamer for years, starting way back in the days of DOS.  I enjoy all types of games, but adventure and RPGS are my favorite types.  I live in the U.S., am married, and live with my wife and teen-age daughter.

Thumbs up

2018-01-31 02:21:07

Hi guys.
I joined the audiogames forum a few years ago to talk audiogames with people around the world. I asure you I am not a spambot (unless a spambot has invaded my brain and is subconsciously controlling me, which I doubt is possible. smile)

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

Thumbs up

2018-01-31 05:32:21

Hi Techdog and welcome. I'm also quite an rpg fan, and also married, though no kiddies big_smile.
hope you have fun on the forum, sounds like you've got quite a lot of game experience.

Blindncool wrote:

I am not a spambot (unless a spambot has invaded my brain and is subconsciously controlling me, which I doubt is possible. smile)

Hmmm, that sounds like spambot talk to me! big_smile.

2018-01-31 08:37:42

Well I like audio games, and I want to join in this form, to receive new posts about audio games, and would like to post in the off-topic room once in a while

2018-01-31 10:44:40

hi,
I am a person who was reading the forums for a while, but never got to register on here. Now I finally decided to register here!
hope you all havea fine day

kind regards,

Thumbs up