2018-11-22 00:03:52

ya know, that's super weird since the rest of the server's functions work just fine. Hmm.

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2018-11-22 00:10:01

See once I get on your game, everythings fine. I tried downloading your 500 MB older projects file, that failed. SBYW fails... It just won't download quickly or even finish.

Excelsior!

Thumbs up

2018-11-22 00:25:24

Tried downloading the most recent version with Google Chrome. That works for me.

Thumbs up

2018-11-23 05:24:25

Yeah that's why it seems weird to me.

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2018-11-29 18:46:39

Hi
So I've been thinking about moving platforms.
Why do they have to sync?
It would be a lot of trouble. Not only that, but if 2 people are on the same map, there would be 2 platforms a player would have to watch.
The platform that exists in there map, and the platform that another player is sitting on.
It might be much easier just to not sync them at all, but add a camera that can be used to watch the viewpoints players instead.
What do you think of this?
Because moving platforms would be the best!

First, here are my Tactical Battle scripts. https://www.dropbox.com/s/64iuyqnju9csv … h.zip?dl=1
Second, hmm I might put a website address or new game here if I ever make one.
Third...
Whaaaaaat! There is nothing here.

Thumbs up

2018-12-02 06:21:08

anyone has a demo quick playthrough I can checkout of this game???

Thumbs up

2018-12-02 07:04:50

@356

As the game just pdated to 4.2.3, any demo that is currently out there now is out of date.

My suggestion, is to ssmply go and read the readme before playing.

Its considerably gotten a much needed large and major upgrade!

2018-12-02 13:42:03

hi all.
when I try to run the game from the .zip file it says: Warning  dialog  SBYW.exe will be compressed only after closing the application using it.
Modifications will be lost if you close WinRAR before that. ok button
Is there any way to solve this?
Regards

Thumbs up

2018-12-02 14:23:42

Extract  The file first.

Thumbs up

2018-12-02 15:32:09

I've tryed that before, and when I extracted the file, my antivirus deleted the exe file

Thumbs up

2018-12-03 03:03:33

Create a folder and add it to your exclusions list in your antivirus program. Now copy the zip file to that folder and extract into it. Your antivirus program will not complain because it's ignoring the folder you designated. This is a band-aid solution at best. Where is Philip Bennefall? Why hasn't he contacted antivirus makers and told them that applications made with his engine are not viruses?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

Thumbs up

2018-12-03 16:06:39

hi
@chris.
I'm using microsoft securety essentials, and I don't know how to add an exclution.
regards

Thumbs up

2018-12-04 17:18:55

hey all!
why server down?
when will server up?

Thumbs up

2018-12-04 18:49:29

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who noticed that. 
Server transitioning from Windows to Ubuntu 18.04 I think.

2018-12-04 19:06:01

Ah good. I was afraid something bigger was up.

First, here are my Tactical Battle scripts. https://www.dropbox.com/s/64iuyqnju9csv … h.zip?dl=1
Third...

Thumbs up

2018-12-04 21:08:10

@Chris. It isn't BGT itself, rather it's the lack of a digital signature on the exe file. If an anti virus program can't verify where the file came from, it comes up as a virus. The reason why this is the case is because of things like ransomware that does a normal task that windows can do on it's own. All that ransomware does is uses the standard windows encryption and doesn't give you the key. So because it isn't doing something that the AV would detect as fishy, it couldn't detect it easally before the AV manufacturers implemented the no signature thing.

Thumbs up

2018-12-04 21:19:23

Press enter on the Change my scan schedule now link. Now select excluded files and locations. Press the browse button and select the folder you want to be excluded. After that, you're good to go. MSE will ignore that folder.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

Thumbs up

2018-12-06 19:25:35

Is the server down again?

Third...

Thumbs up

2018-12-06 21:11:55

hi all
@chris.
thanks so much for the help
regards

Thumbs up

2018-12-06 21:40:15

Yeah the server is down again, man!

I’m half monkey, half human.
When in the forest, I grab everything that gets in my way, At school I watch videos or do something else,
It’s monkey business.
Business monkey’s here!

Thumbs up

2018-12-10 07:03:05

server go down again, & a bug that I found in last 2 releases:
we don't listen sign tone during jumping in air.
example:
I am on any map or main, camera tell:
4 tile hazard 1feet. sign, 8 foot.
I jump & quickly with holding control right arrow, when I was in air, I did not heir the coming sound of sign.
when I am on earth, I listen the sign tone while moving.
note:
the above bug not in only some maps, I found this entire game.
I know that there is no any hazard in map, I only try to understand you to my point.
hope you understand my point, & solve it soon.
this game is very nice, so please never close it.
thank you,

Thumbs up

2018-12-10 23:25:28

There's a new update but it's causing some problems.
Since the game now downloads the IP address for the server from Masons site, my web filter flags his site as malware and I can't connect!

Third...

Thumbs up