2018-10-24 12:14:26

@318 and others,

I'm just here to apologize. I totally went off the deep end and there was no excuse for it. I should've just taken a breath, and walked away. I guess that's what I get.

Anyway ... I have split up the unofficial maps menu into pages, to prevent it from taking ages and sometimes even just flopping off. So hopefully that fixes that problem.

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2018-10-27 00:00:47

Thanks!
Will you be adding new features to the map builder soon? I'd like it!

First, here are my Tactical Battle scripts. https://www.dropbox.com/s/64iuyqnju9csv … h.zip?dl=1
Second, hmm I might put a website address or new game here if I ever make one.
Third...
Whaaaaaat! There is nothing here.

Thumbs up

2018-11-01 10:03:53

I added a map chat zone recently, not sure what else I may add.

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2018-11-02 02:06:40

Well, maybe you can add the ability to put not just ambiences, but also music in your map! Would be really cool!
Also, please make the ambience's names spoken when the player presses left/right arrow, and space to hear them, because scrolling left and right to hear them makes them laggy sometimes.

I’m half monkey, half human.
When in the forest, I grab everything that gets in my way, At school I watch videos or do something else,
It’s monkey business.
Business monkey’s here!

Thumbs up

2018-11-03 22:31:01 (edited by Chris 2018-11-05 00:11:40)

I've been playing Tomb Hunter and think a lot of the concepts you have in that could be ported to this game. I'd like to create vanishing platforms and set the duration the platform is active/inactive. If possible, you should also add platforms that move horizontally and vertically.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

Thumbs up

2018-11-08 13:16:15

Hi.
I am curious, why is this one called scroling battles anyway? You are not batteling anything at all, accept the cruelty of the map builders sometimes.
Why not give it a more fitting name like well, 2D platformer your world? Because the concept more fits the 2D platformer days than the scroliing battles game.

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up +1

2018-11-08 18:05:17

It is called scrolling battles because the game was originally scrolling battles pro before Mason rewrote it. The original main was even a slightly rewritten version from SBP.

Thumbs up

2018-11-09 01:58:07

@332 that is exactly correct. I would say call it ultra 2dp, but it's no based on 2dp at all and there was that brief period where we had 2dp ultron. But it's like 2dp online.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-11-09 11:21:00

The game is confusing I  recommend creating a tutorial for it

Thumbs up

2018-11-09 19:16:45

Uh, there’s already a readme. Lol.

Thumbs up

2018-11-12 23:43:52

I tried playing this game and got stuck in a room with a corpse. I can't figure out how to get out of there and go back down the stairs I came from.

Thumbs up

2018-11-12 23:51:31

The stairs are right below the corpse so when you are on the corpse  you have to  hit the down arrow.

Thumbs up

2018-11-13 04:14:53

I just tried to load the game and found out there was an update. I tried to download the update twice. Both times it said "finished" but it was not downloaded.

Thumbs up

2018-11-13 15:56:35

Hi check the sbyw folder there will be a sbyw  folder .zip folder  extract  that folder and done.

smile )

Thumbs up

2018-11-13 16:10:15

The in game downloader is sort of broken, so it does not download the file. You’ll have to go to Mason’s website and download it manually.

Thumbs up

2018-11-13 17:37:42

yeah, it takes like 10 minutes to update and then doesn't work, go to here, click on the sbyw link, then download!

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

Thumbs up

2018-11-13 22:00:54

No luck; I tried to re-download the game directly and it's still version 4.0.1.

Thumbs up