2017-03-22 19:00:44

I've been playing it for 2 days straight now and haven't seen it do anything malicious.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-03-22 19:55:32

@jericroda: just because something says it's a virus, it doesn't make it so. There are such things as false positives.

2017-03-22 23:11:12

Hey folks, the forest item bug has been fixxed, blame me for my falt. Second, russian, yeah. That will be fixxed as well, when version 0.56 comes out. And it will come out soon! It includes several fixes, and some more features. Um, and what more? well i don't know what to say, cause i'm so sleepy... Anyway people, i wish you luck on grinding up levels, and about stat points, i will talk about it. And about experience, it's not hard to fixx too. So guys, lucky robot vs hman, human vs robot? Well, lucky gaming! enjoy your stay! Cars will be added soon also!

2017-03-22 23:51:51

I have one suggestion for the developers. Could you please put in a menu that lets you change locations at the same zone. That would be a lot easier. Or make it so that when you're near a location you get a sign of text to let you know you're there. Thank you for the great game.   Safe zone.

2017-03-23 07:47:25

I've been playing this on and off today. On level 9. Enjoying it so far.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2017-03-23 11:15:26

you should fix the Money thing, too. as the prices are Quite high, and paying more for the robots would be super cool.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2017-03-23 14:51:18

@sky lord
Thank you for fixing.
@simba
Post 63 was russian. Lol
Good luck developing and playing!

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-03-23 17:24:37

well so far I like the game, it's got potential, and I can't wait to see what the update brings. As for some of the suggestions, maybe some of the ammo is a little bit expensive, but it doesn't take much to get money, as for wanting more stat points per level, I'd say no, the 5 points per level is fine. And the same goes for making the robots weaker, what would be the point in that?

I do have a couple of suggestions, it would be nice if we could turn down the game sounds as well as the music, and maybe every few levels or so or could pay money to have the opportunity to  reset the stat points so players could try out different combos of points

2017-03-23 17:34:14

I can't wait for the vehicles. will they be armed??

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-03-23 19:26:55

When is the update coming out and how will we install it?

2017-03-23 20:02:28

I just thought i would throw this out there. But the fact that after you put enough points in defence, Robots can't hirt you seems a little unbalanced. Love the game. Can't wait to seee ware it goes. Looking forward to future up dates.

Words Are Hard

2017-03-24 00:02:15

Wow! A really nice game, hope the development will go on, it really is fun playing this nice game. And nice sounds are used, too!
Great work, Keep it up!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-03-24 02:51:57

Personally, I like the game just as it is now. The only thing I'd like to see changed is how you run, since right now you have to hold the shift key down just to do it, and that pluss trying to hit control at the same time is just a pain in the proverbial.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-03-24 04:32:25

Well, I find the fact that if your deffence's high enough you stop tacking damage from some robots to be a good thing.. It shows your character
improving and becoming stronger.. I only suggest increasing the ammount of money players win or lowering the price of the weapons.. Other then
that, I'm looking forward to see what the upgrade will bring.

2017-03-24 05:06:54

Not trying to bug anyone but am I the only one unable to connect?

2017-03-24 05:09:24

I can't connect too. think their still doing updates.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-03-24 07:18:25

Again, runtime error. Ok, someone will loss progress. I recommend you guys, relogging in every 5 minutes. If you lost exp now, it will not happen when new version is out.

2017-03-24 11:31:06

I agree with Hannibal, becoming invincible on the maps is really unballenced as it makes the game way to easy to level up

2017-03-24 13:01:29

Since the night (in Germany it was night) I can't connect, too. I was playing and had fun, suddenly the Server crashed which really was angry. I never had Problems before that, hope it'll be fixed soon because as I said, the game really is cool!
I really hope the development wasn't stopped or something.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-03-24 14:09:41

The thing is, you don't exactly become invincible, the bots themselves become more powerful as you progress through the maps.  Were you to try and take on the robots you find on the road map at level 5 you would quickly find yourself tosted.

2017-03-24 14:25:21

actually I think you become at this point, if you have around 100 deffense the shotgun bots from the countryside map can't hurt you atall. I've got around 60 deffense and the robots in the forrest don't hurt me atall.
A small suggestion. can you please add items to the other maps too? currently only the forrest has items. And please add all kinds of bots to the country aswell, the shotgun bots are very powerfull but they are scarse.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-03-24 14:43:49 (edited by kianoosh 2017-03-24 14:44:41)

Hello, Just find out how to sell items. You do just like you did in ultrapower. Type a negetive amount in the quantity field, and you will get your money back, depending on how much items you've sold. E.g you want to sell 40 throwing knives. You press enter on 5 throwing knives that can be seen at the ammos page, then you type -8 (As 7 times 5 =40) and you sell 40 throwing knife ammo.
And man, 80 dollars is too high per just 5 electrocharge. And the assault machine gun really, really doesn't worth 5500 dollars with that expensive ammos. At the moment, I prefer the ar15 to assault machine gun. Also please add more robots to the country cide map. Thanks.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2017-03-24 15:36:35

@  97Perhaps you do, but how long does it take to get to 100 defense?  If each level gives you five stat points and you start off with 2 defense, you're talking roughly 19 to 20 levels at minimum, by which time you should theoretically be able to move on to another map, similar to how we were able to move on to the forest only after we reached level 6.  No, I don't think the problem is one of balance where stats are concerned right now, I believe the issue is one of lack of content because the product is currently still in its infancy.  I agree with post 90 which says that it shows you're making progress.  You can't stop people from being lazy and staying on lower maps, but you can give them incentive to move on to the other maps by luring them their with the promise of more Xp and money, for instance.

2017-03-24 15:57:43

Road map? Where can I find the different maps? I only know the desert map, the one you start with.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-03-24 16:53:23

I can't even run the game. It starts up and just beeps, and then it closes.
I'm running it on my XP VM; can it run on XP?

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce