2008-04-17 14:11:17

what is happening with usa games? when do i acces the download area appear: Thank you for visiting this page. We are currently encountering some technical difficulties with our web site and services. We are working as fast as possible
to restore all services to this web page. Please, return to this web page at a later time.
please help.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2008-04-17 14:39:40

Unfortunately Nin at the moment Tom ward has been having server and site crash issues which he's trying to fix, which is a shame sinse not only does he have his own game (which is deffinately good), but he's also hosting things like the old pb games as well.

I'm sure he'll announce when his site is back up and running though, and I'll let you know if I here anything.

Sorry this isn't more help.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-04-17 15:17:46

dark, do you have star trec final conflict? i wanted to download the game from usa games but i can't. do you can send me? my e-mail adress is: [email protected]

Stephen King

2008-04-21 18:19:43

nin,

He's back up.
I was just there.

John

2008-04-22 07:09:39

i tryed but when i acces accessible games appear: page under repair.

Stephen King

2008-04-22 20:45:33

Hopefully he'll have it up and running as soon as is practical for him to do so. I was having a bit of a poke around out of boredom and was thinking of trying out one or two games, but it is still out sadly. I fully realise though there is only one of him.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.