2008-03-28 14:21:31

I have an LW mission that I just finished yesterday, and I would like to post it online so that everyone can enjoy it. One thing I would like to know thow and that is how easy it is to beat. So where can I post it?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-03-30 05:58:49

sendspace.com

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2008-03-30 14:36:16 (edited by cw 2008-03-30 14:47:53)

OK. hear it is.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xmqlir
The radio message that you recieve follows.
begin message
There is  afleet of ships roming the atlentic ocean destroying everything in there path. They are causing real mayhem.
We don't know where there at, but hunt them down and destroy them. Also there are three oil platforms in C3, destroy them.
Your mission is top secret so say nothing to noone and maintain radio silence until your mission is complete.
end message
I hope yall have fun figgering this one out. Here is a hint, The destroyers and the battle ship are a part of a fleet, and they are protecting other ships in that fleet.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral