2016-12-22 16:09:36

That means your passenger car temperature is too hot or too cold. I figured why I couldn't open doors at stations, the damn dead man switch.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2016-12-22 16:29:32

hi. how to know we are at the underground? maybe must have some sound for that? I don't know when is the suitable time to press the v key. any help will be apritiate it

2016-12-22 16:29:58

Hi, let me first say that this is really cool and thanks for your work on Tube Sim, I am enjoying it immensely. However, a few things I'd like to note, especially in the driver school are these. First off, when you're told to switch the mode into in service, so you press M key once and you are in shunt and he is moving on like you have already put it in  in service, and if you press the M key again to really put it in in service, the trainer skips over the information about the deadman switch, so I had to go back and leave it in shunt so I could hear that information. Another thing is that you are never told to turn on the hydraulics with the B key. So when the trainer says that the dead man's switch would only activate when the pressure is above 50%, I would look and it would be on 0, and not moving, so I had to check the readme. Also there is no option for the hydraulics in the stats screen in the computer ,I do not know if this is intentional or not, just letting you know.

Well those were the main things I found, oh and yes, again as someone posted above, the information announcements as you move through the stat screen and turn things on or off as well as automatic speed announcements are so quiet I cannot hardly understand them over the sound of the train.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-12-22 18:05:20

@techmaster20 the alarm only goes off if you open the door on the wrong side. Listen to the crowd on the platform and that will tell you which door to open.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2016-12-22 18:11:49

@mike-tan you know when you are above ground when you hear birds. @ironcross32 are you playing with headphones I haven't had an issue with things being to quiet. Also you should turn everything on except for maybe the heating before you start moving the train. Also F4 will check the current pressure I'm not sure why it's not on the computer screen layout.

2016-12-22 21:00:50

Yes playing with headphones, interesting that if I launch the game and go straight into missions, it seems fine, however, when I went into missions after the driving school, the voice was extremely quiet.

End racism
End division
Become united

2016-12-22 21:16:06

how do i do the first mission after i get out of driving school? wonder if we could have a sim for the US trains.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2016-12-22 22:26:39

hi.

@ironcross  the value of air pressure is displayed together with the switch in the computer that turns it on.
Awesome game ... now Nick you should really try to make a flight sim ... because eurofly isn't really realistic.

I also tried park boss, wow Another Amazing title, though my park got into major financial trouble after food poisoning big_smile

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2016-12-22 23:02:36

mike-tan wrote:

hi. how to know we are at the underground? maybe must have some sound for that? I don't know when is the suitable time to press the v key. any help will be apritiate it

Actually tha'ts no big deal. You have to listen carefully. If everythign sounds inclused you are under ground. I've heard this in real life. You have to listen very very carefully.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2016-12-23 00:09:50

@flame_elchemist
the first mission is preparing train for service.

2016-12-23 07:17:52

Ahoy all

I actually did a little testing after people were talking about announcements of things like turning stuff on and off was too quite,and I was like they seem fine enough to me,what do people want, to blast their eardrums off?
But after I restarted the game I realized that the sounds had been lowered for me,too.
So this basicly seems to be a bug that's caused due to ducking as the music or certain things duck at certain points example sometimes when the voice is speaking.
The way to fix this issue is to close the game and start it, this should have the announcements at a normal volume again.

Having loads of fun so far!
@LordLundin, Eurofly might not be entirely realistic but IMO for all that, it does a good job and its good enough.

grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2016-12-23 11:01:17

Hi.
Wow, this game is fantastic. It takes some time to get used to it. It's great that you can press f12 instead of holding down the tab key all the time. I can do it, but find it quite frustrating to hold down the tab key all the time while doing the other controls.
I love the  achievements, and I look forward to get better at driving the train.
Especially the driving school is very, very well done. It would be nice to have a repeat feature in the driving school.
Thanks so much for this fantastic game. I'm surprised that the game is free. I would gladly have payed for it.
Something to consider in the future:
It would be awesome if a text version could be released, mainly to translate the game into other languages.
It would be awesome, if you could add your own train stations, maybe from other countries.
It would be fantastic with an online mode, where you could be one of the passengers standing on the train station, and take the right train to the station you want, and you could give the driver feedback. You, as the driver, should be able to drive the train online, and have online passengers.
Sound packs are interesting. Are they added so people can add more trains? I don't see any option in the menu to change the sound pack.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-12-23 13:36:59

wow, well done. I'm very surprised that it is free now. I really enjoy driving and so here is the first video of the Let's Play to Tube Sim:
https://youtu.be/AEHdst9dGCs
Have fun!

- JoeFoeGames
Visit
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
to be up to the latest News.

2016-12-23 14:00:01

Great game... congrats, Nick.

2016-12-23 15:02:17

I might start to use F12, I was using tab because of trying to get maximum authenticity, but the keys are a little bit slippery on this laptop keyboard and a little awkward when reaching for the F1 through F4 keys, and I accidentally left off and an alarm started blaring, and luckily I put back on before the train stopped itself.

End racism
End division
Become united

2016-12-23 18:23:40

After having played the game a lot more, my only complaint is to not being able to restart a mission. I can't count how many times I have end the task using the task manager because I wanted to restart the mission. I hope a restart mission will be added in the future.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-12-23 18:43:01

I noticed that the doors don't open when stopped at a station.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2016-12-23 20:02:30

no, you have oo open them yourself. tongue

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2016-12-23 23:57:42

@SLJ to end a run if not at a platform go to the next 1 and hit f7. Once you open or close the doors the run will end.
@hhurstseth405 if you can't open the doors at a platform either you have the deadman switch held down, or you don't have enough pressure to do this. To get more pressure hit b.

2016-12-24 00:46:08

Hi all,

could someone explain to me what I have to do in Mission 2, please? I really have no idea so it would be great to get a Little bit of help.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2016-12-24 02:08:21

SLJ wrote:

After having played the game a lot more, my only complaint is to not being able to restart a mission. I can't count how many times I have end the task using the task manager because I wanted to restart the mission. I hope a restart mission will be added in the future.

No need for that, just request relief. It's in the documentation

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2016-12-24 02:10:11

janagirl wrote:

Hi all,

could someone explain to me what I have to do in Mission 2, please? I really have no idea so it would be great to get a Little bit of help.

Bring the train back to the depot.

Good luck.

2016-12-24 02:45:59

@janagirl first prepare the train. Once set up check the departing time and leave either at that time or 11 seconds before. Then drive and stop at the depo then open the door.

2016-12-24 02:46:35 (edited by janagirl 2016-12-24 02:47:58)

Could you tell me again how I can check this time, please? I can't remember at the Moment.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2016-12-24 02:56:31 (edited by Jeffb 2016-12-24 03:40:44)

@Janagirl F5 is your departing time, and f6 is the game time. S is the statous of your train.