2016-06-29 02:53:50

As well as all weapons have the same sound and the same way they work. And when a female enemy dies, a man sound is heard. This also happens with beasts. I can't say now that I'm disappointed, too early on that. I hope they can fix stuff, improve stuff and add new stuff. The game in its current form is good but it leads to boredom in a short time.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-06-29 12:50:41

musical professor wrote:

well, I have to say that I may be getting this one but not sure.  it is about time that we saw a fighting title from them.  one person said the the people who you battle sound the same.  unfortunately, this is the main case even in a lot of fighting visual games.   the odd thing I couldn't understand is why the crowd affects were not in stereo.   they had them that way in there raceing game witch I plan to get.

Sorry, but you clearly haven't played many fighting games... because even in the 90s, the people you fought have always sounded different. Mortal Kombat was the only series I can remember to have generic voices all the way up to MK Deception when they started doing more character specific ones. But I digress... back on topic, a fighting game should not have two people standing there stationary... there should be full movement, especially in a gladiatorial arena type game. This is what an arena battle should sound like. It's from an old ps2 game called Shadow of Rome which was actually more of an adventure title but had gladiatorial battles in the story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWR9ghbXnHY

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-07-06 23:53:06

kruf wrote:

Ok, this game like fun and cool.
€19 for the basic game, why not.

But... LMAO, €250 for a bundle, are you serious ?
I think is too expensive, we've also allowed only 5 activations for this medal.

Excuse me if my message seems a bit critical but when I saw the price, I was speechless!

No problem. It was not meant to be a bundle, just a way to support our development activity. Thank you anyway for your attention!

2016-07-06 23:55:02

Hi all,
we want to thank you all those who decided to support the First Open Edition of Blind Gladiator. THANK YOU! You can find all their names on our web site in the game's page, here: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/blindg … l?lang=eng

Here is the link for those who haven't purchased the game yet, now available at 14,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

We truly hope the game is fun, and more and more gladiators will enter the arena! AVE CAESAR, MORITURI TE SALUTANT!

LONG LIVE THE AUDIOGAMES!

2016-07-06 23:56:33

darkblade 98 wrote:

Hi. Is this game going to be out on ios as well?

Thanks

Yes it will *smile*

2016-07-06 23:57:40

smoothgunner wrote:

game sounds pretty good.....like the commentary during the fight.....will we be able to play other human players online? or is this just a single player game

Hello, it is a single player game, no budget for the online stuff, sorry :-(

2016-07-06 23:58:59

FabiG94 wrote:

Hi again
@micco67 What is your email?
I need to ask you a private consultation.
greetings and thanks.

You can find us at [email protected]

2016-07-07 00:01:11

brad wrote:

Hello.

Having perchiced the game I can say it is another here and react game.

I beat it in about an hour, if I could skip scenes it might have been less time than that.

here are some bugs:

1. When you go in to the Inn and press alt. it says something about starting a new game which I'm quite sure it shouldn't do.

2. In the last battle menu, you are unable to check your health and armour.

3. You can still walk around and use your weapon before the game ends and you are taken back to the menu with the Inn and  blacksmyths.

4. The narator of the game says gun smyth twice. I can assure you, they wouldn't have a gun smyth in these times. smile

5. I think there's something wrong with the money system as you can buy all the high end weapons after every fight and the armour and shields too.

With me saying all that, I did think that the voice acting was okay and I will support the developers in the future.

We'll do our best to fix the game, thank you for bringing all of this up!

2016-07-07 00:03:05

Lirin wrote:

Well, nothing worth 19 EUR and more time than few fights. I can understand a lot of sets of armors, weapons etc but actually every enemy is more or less the same.

I expected something like big colloseum with high adrenaline battles in real time with ability to move around the arena, make combos, dodges, block etc but this is just hear and react. There's game much better in my opinion to be fair, The blind swordsman.

Sorry to disappoint you, we always try to do our best with the resources available. Thanks anyway for your attention!

2016-07-07 00:06:36

ghost rider wrote:

Is there a way to get a demo?

Sorry, no demo version available.

2016-07-07 00:30:04

Hi
the game was not updated?
I ask this because as you have changed the price.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-07-07 06:19:58

I'm surprised that people are actualy using their money on this.
Just...how do you expect someone to give away their money to something that they can't even try first?
But well, if you still manage to sell it, it means that this game is at least good enough to make people interested.
But seriously, it would be good to everyone, and even more to you, if people had access to a demo first to actualy try the game before they buy it.
Just my thoughts.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

2016-07-07 08:39:37

almeida_br wrote:

I'm surprised that people are actualy using their money on this.
Just...how do you expect someone to give away their money to something that they can't even try first?
But well, if you still manage to sell it, it means that this game is at least good enough to make people interested.
But seriously, it would be good to everyone, and even more to you, if people had access to a demo first to actualy try the game before they buy it.
Just my thoughts.

Hi. I get your point. But if you look at the mainstream market, there are only a very few demo versions of all the console games and pc games. This is exactly the reason for people are making a ton of reviews for games, so other people can see if the game is for them or not. I agree that a demo version would be nice though.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-07-07 14:33:44

Hi
almost any video game not lets you try a demo before buying.
Let us not be ungrateful, if we are interested in the game but we buy and no.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-07-07 17:00:48

Totaly Agree with
FabiG94!

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2016-07-07 18:47:09

So, I bought the game like two hours ago, and was excited to check it out.
I like the following things in the game:
The unlockables in the shops, you need to upgrade your character, background noise at the stage and the commentary.
Otherwise, I'm quite disappointed. The idea of the game is awesome. Really, it is. But seriously... How do you, the developers, find this game challenging at all? May I ask if you are blind yourself, and have you played other really challenging audio games before? I'm asking because I've just completed the adventure at my very first try. My armor got down because I didn't payed attention, but I didn't died one single time. The game is simply way, way to easy. What is the point of making a shield, when you can complete the whole adventure without using it one single time?
I have found one bug, which others haven't mentioned yet as far as I remember:
If an enemy attacks either from the left or from the right and you press the arrow key to move before the attack sound has stopped playing, the rest of the attack sound plays from the middle. This does also sometimes happens if you attack when the enemy is attacking, which makes the sound come from the wrong direction, and you'll get hit because of that.
Then, a question: At the in, you can buy some speed upgrades and other stuff which you can only use once in a battle. How are those used when wanted? The game doesn't tell me.
An other bug: I played like half through the adventure, and suddenly, the option key on my Mac, I assume that's the alt key on Windows wouldn't give me my status. I tried to quit the game and loaded my game again, but that didn't fixed the issue. I don't know what caused this to happen, but I was forced to keep buying armor repairs, because I couldn't check my status. If you have any ways I can check up on this, then please let me know.
Oh, an other bug, I think: The commentary acts weird. If you are attacking very fast, it only commentates the first attack and for example says the blow was blocked. Why not wait commentating and then commentate the last attack instead?
Ways to improve the game:
1: Make a full movement system so you can have a real fight.
2: Force the players to use the shield.
3: Force the enemies to buy the upgrades which only can be used once. Players are ending up having too much money.
4: Make the enemies much, much smarter and difficult.
5: It feels kind of crap to be called a newbie at the whole adventure. It's like, oh, have I just started playing the game?
Again, the idea behind the game is really, really great, but currently, I'm really disappointed and feel that I've waisted my money. I can't recommend the game to an other real gamer, who seriously expect something out of an expensive game. Yes, the game is expensive when you can beat the whole adventure in like two hours. There are many, many audiogames where you got much more content for the same price.
I really hope I can help you to improve the game in the future, and for this reason, my money is not waisted. We can take this privately if you want, since I really wanna help you as much as I can to improve the game, and I really hope you are interested in this...
My final words in this post:
This game is not for hardcore gamers, but for people who either are new to audiogaming, or people who just don't expect much out of a game, but like a quality game with small content.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2016-07-08 07:33:37

Hi, this sounds like a very cool game. Can someone please do a complete Playthru of the game. I really would like to hear how this game sounds like, not trying to be rude, but the test runs it to give is very short it does not give me a complete idea of how the game or work. Sorry if this disappoint you. Please if possible  can someone make an audio play through? Sorry about the mistakes. Please if possible can you please make the test runs longer in the future? Just my thoughts

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-11-22 20:20:59

hello guys, me and my friend bought this game for pc but when i instaled new windows on my computer, i missed the setup file for the game. so what should I do? I can't buy it again because of limitations in my countri
so i want your help. please help me.
thanks

2018-11-22 21:06:03

Please! Somebody delete post 42! I can’t even believe I made that post. Loll!

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-11-23 09:05:53

rofl it was like 2 years ago

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-11-23 09:36:05

masroor.rahmani wrote:

hello guys, me and my friend bought this game for pc but when i instaled new windows on my computer, i missed the setup file for the game. so what should I do? I can't buy it again because of limitations in my countri
so i want your help. please help me.
thanks

Have you contacted the company?

Best regards SLJ.

2018-11-23 11:17:16

high, @slj i don't know how to contact with the company please if you have an email adress from this company please write it here. i'll send email to them