2016-06-22 20:17:18

Hi all,

we are very excited as we are introducing a new audiogame, "Blind Gladiator", a fight game.

It is available in its First Open Edition, first edition ever being published for PC and Mac. You maybe remember about what First Open Edition means: there are different purchasing options, each one has a different price, starting at 19,90€

"Morituri te salutant" then and, if you can, support us choosing the Bronze Medal, the Silver Medal or the Gold Medal. We are a small, private company, no subsidies, and we need you and your purchases to be able to continue produce more and better audiogames.

The First Open Edition will be available for only a couple of weeks, then we will close it and as usual release an updated version and lower the price to 14,90€. We hope you will be with us and go for the First Open Edition right away. But we will understand if you decided to wait.

Buy Blind Gladiator - First Open Edition - 19,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Buy Blind Gladiator - First Open Edition - Bronze Medal - 49,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Includes: one equipment type named as you like.

Buy Blind Gladiator - First Open Edition - Silver Medal - 99,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Includes: one equipment type plus one gladiator class named as you like.

Buy Blind Gladiator - First Open Edition - Gold Medal - 249,90€: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Includes: one equipment type plus one gladiator class and one enemy named as you like special mention in the 'Credits' section of the game as Associate Producer.

Become a gladiator, fight numerous opponents, get the public's favor with your deeds proving your value and conquer your freedom!

Game Description

Welcome to Blind Gladiator, warrior! Are you ready to prove your strength and become the best gladiator of all time? Take on the best warriors that the Roman Empire has to offer, from every corner of the world! Choose your weapon and fight to the death! Can you win your freedom back?
And last but not least...

Click to access the dedicate page on audiogame.it, with the teaser and the test run: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/blindg … l?lang=eng

LONG LIVE THE AUDIOGAMES!

CONTACTS:

Visit http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/index.html?lang=eng to stay up to date with the latest news on audio games.

Join our mailing list: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/register.html?lang=eng

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AudiogameIT

Follow us on Twitter: @AudioGame_IT

2016-06-22 20:31:29

This actually looks quite good.

2016-06-22 21:31:35 (edited by Dakonna 2016-06-22 21:32:03)

it certainly does, and I will give a full oppinian on the game once I've tried it.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-06-22 21:34:30

Yes, it's seeming awesome. I'll buy it and try.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-06-22 22:06:59

Ok, this game like fun and cool.
€19 for the basic game, why not.

But... LMAO, €250 for a bundle, are you serious ?
I think is too expensive, we've also allowed only 5 activations for this medal.

Excuse me if my message seems a bit critical but when I saw the price, I was speechless!

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2016-06-22 22:59:13

I think this was one of the first tikon blue games I've played since the inquisitor searies where I felt I got my money's worth. I like the fact that there are continously new weapons, armors and shields to unlock as you go through the battles, and that each battle has an enemy description of it's own as well as different main menu intro voice files. The only thing that disapointed me a bit is that all the enemies felt more or less the same and all of them sounded the same. That's pretty much the only negativ thing I have to say on this game, I like everything else about it.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-06-22 23:05:23

game sounds pretty good.....like the commentary during the fight.....will we be able to play other human players online? or is this just a single player game

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-06-23 00:09:56

Hi
This sounds awesome.
thanks for your good work.
greetings.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-06-23 00:47:34

Interesting, but this sounds just like another hear and react game... not really like a fighting game or an arena brawler. The combat also sounds very repetetive, but I might still give this a try. These are just first impressions based on the test run I heard...

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-06-23 01:21:51

Hi again
@micco67 What is your email?
I need to ask you a private consultation.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-06-23 01:30:30

Well, nothing worth 19 EUR and more time than few fights. I can understand a lot of sets of armors, weapons etc but actually every enemy is more or less the same.

I expected something like big colloseum with high adrenaline battles in real time with ability to move around the arena, make combos, dodges, block etc but this is just hear and react. There's game much better in my opinion to be fair, The blind swordsman.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-06-23 02:13:43

Hello.

Having perchiced the game I can say it is another here and react game.

I beat it in about an hour, if I could skip scenes it might have been less time than that.

here are some bugs:

1. When you go in to the Inn and press alt. it says something about starting a new game which I'm quite sure it shouldn't do.

2. In the last battle menu, you are unable to check your health and armour.

3. You can still walk around and use your weapon before the game ends and you are taken back to the menu with the Inn and  blacksmyths.

4. The narator of the game says gun smyth twice. I can assure you, they wouldn't have a gun smyth in these times. smile

5. I think there's something wrong with the money system as you can buy all the high end weapons after every fight and the armour and shields too.

With me saying all that, I did think that the voice acting was okay and I will support the developers in the future.

I'm gone for real :)

2016-06-23 02:17:55

Hi I've purchased the game, it's cool but needs more contents. Awesome game.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-06-23 06:31:07

Hi. Is this game going to be out on ios as well?

Thanks

fantasy world creationist

2016-06-23 07:38:39

Good to hear, and I look forward to trying this game, though I do think an ios version would be nice especially if you can play with gestures and thus get a bit more physical feeling of a fight to the death.

The Romans also had a  habbit of pitting people against various nasty beasties, lions and tigers and bears oh my! (I even heard they once flooded the grand collossium to have crocodiles and hippos and mock sea battles), so something of this with different opponents and stratogies might be fun.

I unfortunately probably won't be able to support the game by buying a medel, though I do hope there is an Ios version and I'll look forward to playing it then.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-06-23 08:40:57

Hi.
Sounds like a great game. I'll buy it next week when I have time to play the game.
It would have been nice if there were different combos for each characters like in a mainstream fighting game. But unlocking upgrades sounds fun and is really something which keeps my interest. So I look forward to give it a try.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-06-23 16:56:55

Cruf, keep in mind that the more expensive metal options are designed for those who, if they have enough money for it, can support the development even more and play a role in kind of producing the game. Just like Space ENcounter. If someone were to buy the gold metal, for example, their name will be in the credits as associate producer, and they'll get an equipment and enemy that they create. Keep in mind that the that's adding a part of the game they need to voice. So it's totally fine if you just want the open version alone, your name will still be placed on the supporters page.

2016-06-23 19:32:35

Is there a way to get a demo?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-06-23 20:14:27

It would be great if we can have any demo of this game, but when I listened the audio, hmm. maybe some big sounds update would be very nice.

2016-06-23 20:27:52

Sounds okay I guess

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-06-24 01:50:56

I'll be grabbing this game in a couple of days. I do hope the bugs mentioned get squashed though.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-06-24 04:04:36

OK, what's going on? I'm trying to  buy the game, and so is a friend of mine, and we can not buy it. When we click the paypal button, we get an error.
Very strange.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-06-24 09:23:28

Sorry for the triple post, but I'm a little frustrated.
I finally got the paypal button to work, and now I still haven't gotten the game or my unlock code. It' usually happens instantly after buying a game from this company, and I still don't have it. What's going on?

2016-06-25 10:10:38 (edited by EternalGamer 2016-06-25 10:12:55)

Hi!
I purchased this game and here is what I can report:
The narrator's voice is great, and he has put a lot of passion into it.
Other than that it is a bit boring, quite repetitive and somewhat buggy, where boring is my own opinion, and repetitive and buggy are objective measures.
Nevertheless I got some fun out of those 20 bucks, mainly because of the narrator's dramatic accentuations. What's a guy like you doing in a ... well ... game like this?
What fury! EternalGamer has delivered another fatal blow. Can you parry?
Kind regards,
EG

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2016-06-29 01:46:12

well, I have to say that I may be getting this one but not sure.  it is about time that we saw a fighting title from them.  one person said the the people who you battle sound the same.  unfortunately, this is the main case even in a lot of fighting visual games.   the odd thing I couldn't understand is why the crowd affects were not in stereo.   they had them that way in there raceing game witch I plan to get.