2018-07-16 03:08:46

Whenever you go through a door, switch to the next camera. So after going through door 1, switch to camera 2, etc.

2018-07-20 07:32:33

hello
how i can pace my data of beta 58 here? thanks

2018-07-20 14:38:39

Just paste the file sauvegarde.dat from your beta 58 to the beta 60 folder.

2018-07-21 00:53:52

I just managed to open the intellectual world, and damn, I don't see how I'm going to pass even the first game. If only I still had my Braille Note, I might be able to type calculations fast enough to still be able to get the answers in the alotted time. I know, that's totally cheating, but I'm very very bad at math, and I think that's what a lot of the games in that world entail. I thought of having the calculator open in Windows, alt tabbing out of the Crazy Party window, entering the calculations there, and going back, but I doubt that will work.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-07-21 02:11:26

you don't have enough time for that. most of them until you get to very high scores are simply the facts of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and dividion, so for the most part just knowing the basic facts you learned in elementary school is enough to get them. Also, where exactly is the intellectual world? How do you open it?

2018-07-21 03:05:10

I see reference to the Pathfinder. What is it, and how do you use it?

2018-07-21 05:06:39

In order to open the intellectual world, you just need to get a positive score in the Strange Cylinder game in the heights. That, at least to me, was no easy task, but I did manage it in the end.

Well, I would agree with the fact that it's basic math, except that, A. I freeze when I have to do something like that in a very short time, and B. I don't think figuring square roots is exactly elementary school math. I know of a website where they break down the ones you need to know to beat this game, but, short of memorizing all those numbers, I really don't know how that's possible either. That's why I thought it would be easier if you had a notetaker of some sort, because it seems much simpler to scramble and enter calculations into a device on your lap than it would be to alt tab out of a window, type in the calculation, and then go back.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-07-21 11:37:16

I had a talking calculator, but with the kinds of times you'll be working with you won't even have time for that, you're just going to have to practice. as for the square roots, at least 13 of them are simple facts of multiplaction 0x0-12x12 and I know a formula that will give you literally every square number and if you work it in reverse you can get every square root. But if you freeze at basic math this probably won't help you.

The diference between each square is the next positive odd integer. For example the first five square numbers from 0-5 are 0, 1, 4, 9, 16, and 25. Doing the math here shows that the differences between each number are 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. If you continue to add based on this formula where you get another integer that is the next odd one, you get 36, 49, 64, 81, 100, 121, 144, 169. Which are all the square numbers from 6-13 without missing any. This odd number increasing pattern goes on indefinitely and using it, I've calculated and thus remembered all the square roots and squares from 0-64, just because it has helped me in a few things.

Again if basic math is a problem, that's not going to help, but if explaining how to find squares helps and that at least in the game a square root is just doing that backwards, (count back or forward to a square you know.) that can help.

Actually the square roots game actually gets the math wrong. Square roots are never just one number, with the exception of negative numbers where you get into weird imaginary number territory. A square root is actually both the positive and negative integer value. For example the square root of 4 is 2 but it is also negative 2. Not something you need to know for the game, just something that bugs me about it, but then again, it isn't asking you to do algebra which is where you generally learn that. so I let it slide.

2018-07-21 12:12:29 (edited by Dakonna 2018-07-21 15:51:49)

hi, the max the square rutes game goes to is 50, so if you want to be absolutely safe and secure, learn those 50 numbers by heart. I had to memorise the first 20 back in school anyway a few years back, and they stuck, so that helps. Even if you might not know the exact number, it's easy enough to quickly deduct what it might be. If it's a number like 841, you could say that it's very close to 900, the square rute of which is 30, so it is likely to be 29. Also, all square rutes with even numbers require an even base number, such as 16, 256, 18, 324, 20, 400. While the same is true for od numbers, 15, 225, 17, 289, 19, 369.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-07-21 12:55:39

good example and helpful Conor, but you either mistyped or got one of them wrong, the square root of 17 is 289, not 269. But the help is very good despite that.

2018-07-22 14:50:07

at poest 1464
\where is this .dat file?

2018-07-22 16:14:24 (edited by seb 2018-07-22 16:17:05)

The .dat file is your save file. It's located in your main crazy party folder. As to your question, I have no idea what you mean. If you want to use your save file from beta 58 to the most recent one, just copy your sauvegarde.dat file from beta58 to the main beta 60 folder. If you meant you want to upload your save file here, just upload it online and share the link, although I don't know why you would want to do that

2018-07-23 00:37:30

Ok, now I actually got my Braille Note working, I didn't think it was going to start for me. I think You guys very well may be right that I can't enter the calculations fast enough, but I just have to know if it's possible or not.

Or, I would have, if not for this latest problem I've encountered. It seems that the intellectual world has disappeared from the list of things I've opened. Is that a bug, or do you actually have to reopen it each time by playing the strange cylinder game? Or, is it a matter of beating the first game for it to stay open?

2018-07-23 01:39:14

As far as I know it shouldn't disappear from your list of worlds. And yes, it is possible to use the braille note to calculate if you're fast enough.

2018-07-23 05:22:32

I think it would be cool if in next version if you could have more than 80 cards in your decks then when you get new cards you could have 4 of each card guaranteed if desired:)

2018-07-23 17:05:05

I figured out what happened. Windows Defender, as it loves to do, found a false positive. It turned UAC back on, which it also does for some reason. I keep Crazy Party, along with all my other portable apps, in Program Files (X86) where, to me, they belong, then make exceptions in Windows Defender as needed. Well, of course, with UAC enabled, data can't be written to any file in those directories, so my saved game didn't update after I was finished playing that day. Ugh. Looks like I'll have to redo it, and hope I can get past the strange cylinder, which took me forever originally.

2018-07-25 01:46:06

Hi, Phoenix here. I have a question. How do you unlock hardcore mode and custom settings? Thank you!

Phoenix

2018-07-25 02:18:29

I think you need to unlock 100 or moore minigames and also you need to win at least once on every board, and I think have a buttload of gems once you do that other stuff. though maybe the requirement isn't that high and it is only 50, but I thought it was 100.

2018-07-25 15:57:52

you'd proably have to do it separately for each game

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2018-07-25 17:32:43

The cheat engine is confusing to me. Can you walk me through the process, please.

Phoenix

2018-07-25 17:54:35

Post 1482:  cheat engine is pretty easy when you get the hang of it. Also, key is correct. Every minigame contains a different score variable, so each time you start a new minigame you have to rescan the values for the score.  As for guiding you on how to use the program, I will not do that. Why? Because the reason why you start at negative score is to give you a challenge. What fun would it be to pass every game with one point, barely understanding how to play it.  Furthermore, by cheating you will close the online playing option to yourself. People can usually tell when you use cheat engine to edit your values.  We all started at the bottom. We all struggled with unlocking some games, but it's definitely possible. You are speaking, or other reading a post from someone who unlocked everything. Whether it's through sheer luck remains to be seen.  I am looking at you, mastermind.

2018-07-26 01:43:45

cheating's no fun in my opinion. I used to be bad at a lot of games, and the card battle too, and while I'm not very good even now, I'm better at what I do now. and some games I used to get almost minimum score on I now ace. For example, the turtle race games used to be really hard for me and now they are a joke. And when I say "really hard" I mean I was getting -20-negative 18 a lot of times and now I ace them.

Also, don't be too upset, a lot of things you learn in one game or another are transferable to other games. For example, the haunted woods is sort of a harder version of the hedgehog's path, but once you can jump the hedgehogs well, the haunted woods just requires you to stop moving when there is aghost in front of you.  but doesn't really require any more skills that you didn't learn in earlier games. I'm bad at swimming but the mantas' cave is just a version of underwater cavern with enemies.  and a lot of the stuff with the camel game is like the bring the cows in game.

It is actually kind of fun working at the games you have trouble with, especially if you go play ones you used to be bad at or play a new one and you go "This is just like that older game, except it  has this in addition to what I did before."

It is sort of like seeing yourself grow as a player, because even with stuff you are bad at, you'll find as you experiment with the game, you'll become better at it and as you work at it, you'll start to see your score creep up.

What I'd like to really see in the game is a reason for us gaining levels. Right now coins are sort of like XP and once we get enough in our coin boxes, our levels go up. The problem is that level doesn't mean anything yet. I wish there was something  in the game where level did matter so we could be proud of going up.

I'm not above cheating in some games when I am playing by myself, but in Crazy Party, there is the online mode and even if I wouldn't be caught, It is unfair to those I might be playing with who are playing fair. It is why in a lot of mainstream games, cheats are disabled on online play so people can't be unfair to the others.

2018-07-26 10:48:29

I can pretty much say that I have the same experience when it comes to games. It's just a matter of trying things, and yes, also of practice. Except for that damnable slide puzzle. I can't figure that one out for the life of me, I've tried various web solutions, the solution given in the topic for the l works slide game, and tried messing around with l works slide myself to see if I could work something out, but this is the only game I jjust can't for the life of me figure out.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-07-26 12:04:54

The big issue I have with that one is that I only have ninety seconds to solve it. Even two minutes as a timer would be better than that.
Also, I don't think it's fair that the coloured buttons game takes off points the longer you take to solve it. If other games such as Mastermind did that, I'd always fail.

2018-07-26 17:49:19

Hi, Phoenix here. There should be an easier way to open the alternate path after the Dangerous Frizbies game. It is impossible for me to catch them all. That alternate path should open regardless of the positive score. It is impossible for me to get a perfect score of 20 points.

Phoenix