2017-03-30 14:12:50

You'll need to get into controller settings. The easiest way is to go to battle settings on the main menu, but you can get to it from any pause screen as well. If you're accessing it via the battle settings menu, it'll be down 5 times.

The first item in controller settings is the type, which is basically just a group of templates. You're probably set to custom now. You can change this by hitting left arrow. If it can move to the left, then you're not on type A. Left arrow until you can't anymore to reset yourself to type A. After doing that, up arrow once to close, then press X.

Alternatively, once you get into controller settings, you can up arrow 4 times to restore default settings, press X, then down 3 times to click X on close.

Hope one of these steps will help fix your controller issues.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-03-30 18:38:53

Yeah, that does help... since I was thinking about experimenting with Kolin in Vs. CPU before I screwed myself up. lol Does anyone know of an accessible movelist anywhere that is up to date? Seems like nothing is quite like that at the moment.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-04-08 08:34:46

This week's missions.
-----
Missions!
-----
1: Ishizaki's Appeal: This one is quite easy and won't take long. Head to the far right of the Kanzuki Estate stage to find the chef. He and the girl standing next to him will react when a player scores a knockdown. Keep knocking down your opponent until the girl gets angry and hits the chef with a tray. Finish out the round to complete the mission and earn 5,000 FM.
2: Use a V-Skill 10 times: All you have to do is perform any V-Skill 10 times in any versus mode (not training) and you'll score an extra 100 FM.
3: Use the Rival Search feature on CFN: The quickest and easiest of this week's bunch, all that is required to complete this missions is to head over to the CFN, hit Rival Search, then search for anything. Doing so will reward you with another 500 FM.
4: Win 10 Ranked Matches: This one is going to require some more effort to complete as ranked match victories aren't guaranteed. But if you win 10 of them, you'll receive a nice reward of 5,000 FM.
-----
There we go. This week's 4 missions.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2017-04-15 00:48:53

This week's missions are here. Lets get started.
-----
Missions:
-----
1: Special Move Sensation: For this mission, you'll want to set the round settings on 5 to streamline things a bit.

On the Kanzuki Estate stage, there are a couple of ninjas in the background. One in the center slightly to the right, and another on the far left corner of the stage.

You'll need to trigger their animations with a knockdown. Knocking down with a special move of some sort isn't required, but does keep with the mission's theme.

Some say you need to trigger the stage transition in the far left corner to receive the 5,000 FM. We have completed it without doing so, but this time around I did happen to activate the stage KO.

After this, you'll need to win the match. During your victory animation, 3 ninjas will be sliding down a rope in the background, triggering the 5,000 FM award.
2: Perform a normal throw 10 times: This missions is very straightforward. All you have to do is land 10 normal throws in an actual match setting (not training) and you'll get 100 FM.
3: Use the Replay Search feature on CFN: Another quick and easy mission. Head to the CFN, fire up the Replay Search, go through with an actual search and you'll get 500 FM.
4: Clear Trials #01 - #05 consecutively: For this week's final mission, simply jump into Trial Mode and complete the first five trials for any character without quitting. Doing so will net you another 1,000 FM.
-----
Happy Street fighting guys.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-04-21 20:52:50

It's Friday guys so, lets get down with this week's 4 missions for another 8,600 FM!
-----
Missions
-----
1: Respectful Spectating: Though a little cryptic in description, this one is easy to complete. Head to the Underground Arena stage and you'll see a large bear in the background.

In order to get it to sit down and watch the match, all you have to do is score knockdowns. Land enough, finish out the match, and the 5,000 Fight Money is yours.
2: Perform a combo 10 times: It doesn't get any more straightforward than this. Pull off 10 combos in any versus mode (not training) and you'll score 100 FM.
3: View rankings on the CFN: Head into the CFN and launch the "Ranking" feature. Doing so will net you 500 FM.
4: Win 10 casual matches: Another self explanatory mission. Win 10 casual matches and you will be rewarded with 3,000 Fight Money.
-----
Happy street fighting guys!

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-01 01:09:06

Hey guys. Sorry for not coming here to post up the week's missions. I was waiting on eventHubs to post up the story, and they barely only did it this morning. Anyway, lets get into this week's missions. I hope you all are noticing that the missions keep repeating themselves. I wonder why.
-----
Missions
-----
1: Sleeping Dog: Enter the Apprentice Alley stage in versus mode or an online mode. Take note of the sleeping dog in the background, to the left of the center.

All you have to do is score three knockdowns near the dog to wake it up. Complete the match and the 5,000 FM is yours.
2: Perform a counter 10 time(s): Perform 10 counter hits in either Ranked, Casual, or Battle Lounge matches and you'll receive 300 Fight Money.
3: Play a Trial: Play a character's trial in the challenges menu. Another 500 FM is yours.
4: Win 10 Battle Lounge match(es): This mission is worth 1,000 FM. All you have to do is win 10 battle lounge matches to complete the mission.
-----
There you all go. Again, sorry for posting up these missions a bit late.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-06 05:59:53

This weeks missions are as follows
-----
Missions!
-----
1: Datta's Wish: So who is Datta? Datta is Dhalsim's son found in the background of Apprentice Alley.

Enter the Apprentice Alley stage in versus mode or an online mode with one of the players as Dhalsim. Simply have the Dhalsim player win to fulfill Datta's Wish and earn 5,000 FM.
2: Perform a V-Skill 10 time(s): Perform 10 V-Skills in either Ranked, Casual, or Battle Lounge matches and you'll receive 100 Fight Money.
3: Get a KO with a Critical Art 10 time(s): Simply KO an opponent 10 times in a round with the final hit being a Critical Art. This will award you 1,000 FM.
4: View a Demonstration: Simply view a demonstration to earn 500 FM.
-----
There you all go. Good luck this week.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-09 04:19:41

Hey guys, do we have a menu guide in here somewhere? If not, could someone write just how to get to story mode, and the survival menus, thanks.

2017-05-09 04:25:10

When you click on menus, most of them actually speak what they are. In story mode, I remember that the first choice is the actual story mode, and the menu below that one is character stories.
As for survival mode, the choices from with in that menu is,
1st screen, the number of opponents you must survive through. I think it's something like, 10, 30, 50, 75, 100
2nd screen is where you choose your character. They will speak a line, when you click on them so, you will know you are choosing. If you don't want to choose that character, you can just back out once, to re-choose a character.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-09 13:52:06

Thanks for that. Love the sound effects in this game. It just seems really pollished and well made. Nice update to the mechanics as well. Took a big gamble when i bought the game, as my computer is just a hair under the minimum requirements, but it works fine. My only gripe is, well, damn this game is a lot of money. I think it's worth it, but wow Capcom, milk those DLC prices for all there worth. I know, fight money, but, i'm paying for the whole experience, lol.

2017-05-09 16:07:19

Good thing you bought the game now... those of us who bought it at launch were pretty far from satisfied. But it's definitely been worth the wait... and I don't regret paying for it. Fight money is definitely an amazing option... much more expensive than if I'd bought everything out right.

2017-05-09 16:10:48

As a follow up to my last post, could anyone tell me how to get through the tutorial section against Ken? I figured out the dodge part, but i'm not sure what moves the game wants me to do. I might figure it out eventually, but some help would be appreciated.

2017-05-12 02:10:32

Arq, if you haven't figured it out yet, let me know, and I could go back and figure it out again. It's not that hard to do because I am pretty familiar with the game.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-12 07:33:25

Anyone else get the update for the cfn beta and new character Ed? I was playing tonight, but couldn't find him on the selection screen for some reason. Game didn't need an update either apparently.

2017-05-12 07:46:12

I decided to skip out of the beta this time so, I can't really help you out on that one. Besides, I play on PC, and the beta is a separate download. I'm not sure how it actually works on PS4.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-12 07:50:33

The beta is only a separate client if you don't already have the game. I thought that was the same on both platforms... but then again, I could be wrong. lol

2017-05-12 09:23:57

af ed is smack dab in the middle of urine and juri

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-05-12 09:25:18

I will be on the beta all weekend, as long as the servers are up, so if anyone wants to get in matches to test out this new patch, drop me a line

2017-05-12 09:52:25

The beta was a separate download for me, even when I owned the game.

You can add me on Steam.
Kong!

2017-05-12 12:58:10

I did figure out the tutorial, thanks. I was stuck at the v-trigger part, because i was hitting the wrong button combo lol. Doing the story mode now. I'm trying to figure out who i'm the best playing as. I like Chun li a lot, so maybe i'll try and master some combos with her first. As an aside, after playing ultra street fighter 4, i was hooked on the series. It's quite different from mortal kombat, but i like the challenge of getting used to another style of play.

2017-05-12 14:06:31

Smoothgunner, did you have to download a separate client?

2017-05-12 15:12:16

yes I did. the client will say street fighter cfn beta in the psn store. assult if you need visual help downloading it, ill see if I can get a friend to walk me through the process again and ill write it up

2017-05-12 15:28:09

Nope, don't need that... that's what the web interface is for. hhahaha. Thanks though!

2017-05-12 18:51:10

since i have an xbox 1 i can't get sfv for it so ws thinking on getting it for pc question is, would i need to set up my xbox controller to use it for pc? and how would i do this?

2017-05-12 20:50:41

It should be auto detected, and configure automatically.